[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1753.jpg (635 KB, 1128x1352)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
Does anyone else remember this line? I used to collect this line all the way back in 2005. I got some unopened two packs for cheap in today off of ebay too, so i wanted to see if anyone else collected this line on here
>>
>>11039598
Used to collect these like crazy when it was being produced. I remember series 2 never released in the US so I was always trying to find those figures on the internet. Would love to eventually get a completed set of everything but it would cost way too much.
>>
>>11039598
Never heard of this, however I do have a good collection of jagun fighters
>>
>>11040114
I vaguely remember seeing 2 packs of series 2 briefly in america. Also i have boughten some series 2 figures in the past from ebay sellers here in america so i do think it was available abet briefly here
>>11040144
>however I do have a good collection of jagun fighters
Post them
>>
>>11040144
I have a handful of Jagun Fighters. Never knew what they were, just thought they looked cool. I think the fact that I found them at a Dollar Tree says something. They're starting to get kind of oily and sticky nowadays. It's the same with my Medabots figurines.
>>
>>11039598
I had a bunch of these. Monster in my Pocket re-launched around the same time and were of a similar scale, so I used to play with them together a lot. Also had some military-type figures of a similar scale and sculpting style, but I can't remember the name of the line.
>>
i collected these. the bat, cochroach and something else were super rare and i remember my friend got a shadow version of the bat and i was so jealous

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.