[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3854.jpg (291 KB, 743x912)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
/toy/, please recommend me a good wizard action figure. Can be pointy hat, hooded etc so long as he’s got a beard, a staff and a cape and generally stands between 6-8 inches.
>>
Mythic Legions has a good one
Theres also tons of Gandalf figures.
>>
>>11043341
Oh, that looks pretty damn good. I’ve never bought Mythic Legions so I’ll do a little research, you recommend him?
>>
>>11043343
Be aware that he’s not a traditional white wizard. He’s the color of a poojeet:
https://youtu.be/ySijO-K4NbY?si=4hAeVN-iqU3kQzwo
>>
File: IMG_3855.jpg (800 KB, 2377x2280)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
>>11043353
>there’s a fully armoured and decently articulated body under all the softgoods
That’s really cool. I don’t care about the skin so long as he has that big white wizard beard, just wish he had a shouting head for casting like this other, more evil looking wizard they do has. But maybe I’ll just get both.
>>
>>11043354
>they do has
>starts sentences with ‘But’
Fuck toys, you have some reading to do.
>>
>>11043371
Learn to syntax, you bastard.
>just wish he had a shouting head for casting like this other, more evil looking wizard they do has
>just wish he had a shouting head for casting like this [guy] has
The phrase refers to another figure that the company ("they") makes ("do"). The "has" is in reference to the full phrase.
>>
>>11043333
is this a bait thread? I remember there was a wizard thread several months back that was exactly this and mythic legions got mentioned and it summoned subby and was a shitshow.
>>
File: IMG_3856.jpg (69 KB, 800x1200)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>11043476
Nope, I really just want a wizard, and I’m gonna buy some Mythic Legions unless I can find anything better. I also found this legally distinct Gandalf whilst searching I might pick up.
>>
>>11043371
ESL-kun…
>>
>>11043371
Starting sentences with but is perfectly acceptable and done all the time in literature. They only teach you not to in school because kids are retarded and would overuse it. No hard rule about it exists.
>>
File: Xue.jpg (886 KB, 2048x1406)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>11043501
There's also some old Toybiz versions of Gandalf, in grey and in white you might be able to track down cheap. As well as a newer Diamond Select one that shouldn't be hard to find.

NECA has also been doing some AD&D figures lately, so while they haven't done em yet, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they get to the wizards Kelek and Ringlerun. Though in all honesty, this guy >>11043354 is pretty much a "legally distinct" Kelek as is.

If you're ok with Mythic Legions though, and don't mind waiting a while, they also have pic related up for pre-order right now. Technically he's a "mystic librarian" or some crap, but he's got the long beard, colorful robes and fancy stick combo enough to just be considered a wizard. He also has an improved build over the other two, who use a bit older parts.

I'm honestly not all that into Wizards myself, but I will say that they seem to be exceptionally rare characters to see in toy form. I guess cause they're always backround support or wise-mentor types they don't give off that "actiony" feel to warrant getting "action figures" made of them.
>>
>>11046730
Looks good
>>
File: s-l1200 (2).jpg (117 KB, 900x1200)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
On clearance at your local Macy's R Us
>>
>>11051158
What the hell is that… thing?
>>
>>11051158
Kinda cute
>>
>>11051158
Neat

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.