[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Haven't seen a Nerf thread in a while. Just wanted to share the deets on the new Pro blasters. These look great.
>>
>>11053788
And here's the other one.
>>
>>11053788
>>11053790
At least they're not just Stryfes, but they couldn't come up with a name other then "pro"? That just seems exceptionally lazy. I like that they have a very sci-fi look to em, they give off a different feel from the dartzone stuff. But they have to bust out some interesting looking blasters to really make it into market at this point.
>>
>>11053788
>>11053790
I don't see anywhere to cock it. I guess these are motorized?
>>
These look like fucking garbage. I don't really care what the performance is, the number one thing a nerf blaster needs to look and feel is cool, and these look like boring faggot shit. I'm all for a high performance blaster but if you're going to make it look this fucking lame then don't bother.

Bring me a fucking sledgefire that can actually shoot and I'll be happy.
>>
>>11053788
you know it's good when it comes with a nerf brand safety visor
>>
>>11053876
iirc this is fully automatic so yeah it uses a motor
>>
>>11053876
The first blaster is semi auto flywheel, so it's pretty much the new Stryfe. But it's super compact bullpup design would make it great for close combat action and tight rooms. The other one is pump action and the entire white piece seems to be the slide. It's basically a pump action pistol, which is fairly unique and actually pretty useful compared to top primed sidearms.

I'll wait for reviews to pop up to see if they actually meet their FPS claims and if there's any other problems with these things. But I will say these two seem to be very efficient with their space and ergonomics, which would make them both pretty competitive in the scene.
>>
Nerf 'pro' legit functional revolver WHEN ?
>>
>>11054706
I'm doubtful that Nerf can top Dart Zone's Outlaw.
>>
>>11054706
>>11054720
If they literally just shrunk down the Ultra 2 to work with half length darts, Nerf would instantly have a fantastic revolver side-arm.
>>
Which is better, the Shellington Spring Thunder or the Monkee Mods Firefly? So far I'm leaning towards the Firefly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.