[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GRXoRC0acAAK8j6.jpg (327 KB, 2047x1207)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>two mini-figs and the most boring scenery imaginable
>That'll be 50 dollarinos, plus tax and shipping, and don't forget to tip your DEI delivery driver
>>
>jewish nigney higher ups notice that duel sets are selling a bunch because they're an easy and cheap way to get wanted figures with neat backdrops
surely gouging the fuck out of their price and making the builds boring as fuck will lead to only good things, surely they won't eternally shelfwarm like that throne room set that was totally worth 100 burgers
>>
>>11054207
are you blind? There’s 4 minifigures here
>>
There are several Lego threads, go complain there instead of creating a new thread.
>>
>>11054207
I am also a lego hater. i used to love lego, until it all became about the minifigures. still have all the original modular buildings. Will buy the new excavator though
>>
Yeah I don’t understand why anyone cares about the figures in Lego sets. I have lots of Star Wars Lego sets and I never cared about the figures it was about the vehicles for me. I understand they make scenes too but in this case it’s just Disney Star Wars has lame scenes they have to make it based on the new shows lol
>>
>>11054207
got this set somewhere in 2016 it was around 150 dollars at the time I think (DK my parents bought it for my birthday) it came with 3 mini figs but it at least had the whole Ghost (I also have the phantom "I got it first"). Lego has gone down the drain and all the AFOL Shills and Glowie Influencers (those damn fuckin master builder fucks) keep sucking up they goyslop. >:[
>>
File: 1000850367.jpg (1.59 MB, 2608x4624)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>11054813
forgot to add the image
>>
Lego has been absolute ass for over a decade. Mini figures look terrible, sets look terrible and with such low piece counts, the value just isn't there.
>>
>>11054820
Not to mention the shitty plastic quality in both bricks and minifigures.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.