[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3558.jpg (3.06 MB, 3024x4032)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
I work at a movie theater that sold these buckets for the most recent Ghostbusters movie. And while joking about how dumb they looked with a friend, she did some research, and we both discovered that they actually sold on eBay for some pretty exorbitant prices.
So when the movie flopped, and my theater's prices for the things went down, I decided to buy a bunch myself. My only question for you guys is whether they qualify as "mint condition," based on the picture here.

I would assume they do, since they're in their original unopened plastic wrapping. But is there a problem if human hands have touched the packaging or whatever? I'm not a toy guy, so I wouldn't really know. Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
About tree fiddy
>>
>>11059039
Figure it out yourself, scalpers aren’t welcomed here
>>
Popcorn buckets aren't toys
>>
>>11059039
Have you lady friend go do a doodoo in it
It look like marshmellow toilet for baby and is not toy, you know this.

Someone here might be glad to buy from you if your lady friend doodoo in it.
>>
>>11059039
ohh well, you could kill yourself I guess
>>
>>11059039
To answer your question, yes

However, more people are going to go after the Ghosttrap bucket than this one.

I'd say hold on to it for 20 years, and once popcorn bucket nostalgia comes back in the year 2044,
then you can sell... for $20.
>>
>>11059085
>>11059102
>>11059108
/toy/ be funny challenge (absolutely impossible)
>>
>>11062081
yeah everything ever said is meant to amuse you nigger
>>
>>11062081
Lol sorry that my Lil joke triggered you. I'm not going to give you advice on how to scalp a popcorn bucket, which isn't even /toy/ related.
>>
>>11062081
I'm not this guy. Idk why he was expecting this thread to be funny; I created it for advice.
>>11062893
Still, I apologize for starting a thread here if it wasn't on-topic. Idk why it's still up if that's the case; I feel I would've deleted it myself so as not to muck this place up, but w/e
>>
>>11063330
Don't worry about these tards. They live to shit up these boards and don't know jack about shit
>>
File: IMG_3665.gif (310 KB, 400x231)
310 KB
310 KB GIF
>>11059039
How would this not be mint? It’s in the original packaging. It tickles me to imagine there’s some thriving community of popcorn bucket collectors willing to pay hundreds for this shit but I’m hardly any better as a toy collector.
>>
>>11059088
Reselling isn't scalping, dingus, there's a clear difference between the two.
>>
File: that's all folks.png (240 KB, 500x540)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>11063450
Well they arrived at my movie theater in a cardboard cargo box, which contained like sixteen of the things all stacked on top of each other. I was wondering whether you still needed THAT for the thing to be mint.
>>
>>11063470
You are right, Scalping is reselling something you bought recently by being early and then selling to someone who really wants this limmited timed ticket/item with limmited produciton run / perfomance time. whatever... the point being someone wants the thing and you bought it with good asurance that someone wants that thing for a higher value than you bought it and you know that they are gonna by that thing the next day.

then you have whatever OP is doing which is seeing one or two rich retards throwing money away at nostalgic shit from their childhood and then think that is an investment opportunity.
>>
>/toy/ - popcorn buckets
Take this shit to /tv/ of you really need to make this thread
>>
You want valuable? Shouldve hoarded these instead
>>
File: Trap.png (1015 KB, 1110x886)
1015 KB
1015 KB PNG
>>11063858
That's just a shitty aluminum bucket.

OP should've gotten a box of the Ghostbuster Traps. Those will be more appreciated than any marshmallow or Slimer shitbowl
>>
>>11059039
>>11063330
This stupid nigger is trying to scalp a child's training potty
>>
>>11063585
>Well they arrived at my movie theater in a cardboard cargo box
Did you stole this shit?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.