[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (966 KB, 979x961)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
Previously: >>11057044

-Marvel Legends Rogue/Destiny 2 Pack Announced (Amazon Exclusive Pre-order July 11th)

-Marvel Legends Let There Be Carnage Venom solicited(Target exclusive)

-Marvel Legends Death's Head (SDCC 2024 Exxclusive) revealed

-Marvel Legends Odin solicited (all major retailers)

-Marvel Legends Warlord Professor X Announced (Walmart Exclusive)

-Marvel Legends Deluxe Phoenix Announced (no further details)

-Marvel Legends Blackheart Wave solicited (Fan Channel Exclusive)

-Amazing Yamaguchi Deadpool 2.5 solicited

-Mafex Integrated Suit Spider-Man (No Way Home) announced

-Marvel Legends Man-Thing (Werewolf By Night Edition) solicited (Fan Channel Exclusive)

>Updated Marvel Legends Checklist: https://imgur.com/a/YAVUq40

>Archived Threads:
https://archive.palanq.win/toy/search/subject/Marvel%20General/

>Searchable, Tagged Database For Marvel Legends Sorted By Year: https://figurelist.co/marvel-legends-checklist
>>
>>11063277
Hasbro does not send him figures
>>
Been dusting my shelves the past two days, just finished spending an hour and half taking down, dusting and reassembling my Spider-Man shelf. There has to be a better way of properly dusting shelves. The figures themselves don't really get that dusty, those that do I just spray with compressed air, but the shelf itself always gets really bad after a few months. I wish there was a better method. Anyway, thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>11063284
I had a gay boyfriend in uni and he had the same things coming out of his ass.
>>
>>11063299
>There has to be a better way of properly dusting shelves.
>>
>>11063305
I use that for the figures themselves, but even compressed air doesn't clean up the surface of teh actual shelf. I literally just take everything down and use Pledge and a paper towel to wipe down my shelves.
>>
>>11063299
Cabinets.
>>
>>11063314
Get a small air purifier
>>
>>11063338
I have one actually and it doesn't help that much. No way around the shelves eventually just getting dusty. Especially the top shelves, bottom ones don't seem to get as bad for whatever reason.

>>11063326
I have some detolfs for my DBZ SHF figures and yeah, they usually stay pretty clean, but I have more open shelves than closed ones.
>>
>>11063342
>doesn't help that much
You should get a better one. I have a levoit and I have zero issues with dust buildup.
>>
>>11063358
I also live in a very dusty climate so that is a prety big contributing factor too. I have to dust like every week if I really want to stay on top of it.
>>
>>11063363
build a box fan air filter to reduce dust. Get a 20" boxfan, tape a 20x20x1 airfilter to the intake side. Cover the gaps with tape. Lasko makes an official version for like $60 on amazon, just add a filter.
>>
File: Blacked.jpg (220 KB, 1331x998)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
A small look at some different black suit Spideys. I think the one on the left is a ToyBiz but it's been forever since I got it. The blue highlights are a nice touch on such an old figure.

Marvel Legends isn't bad but I wish it was the AF buck.

Mafex on the right is my favorite. Actually a KO but if I hadn't known that beforehand I would have never guessed.
>>
File: BlackedAgain.jpg (289 KB, 1331x998)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>11063387
>black suit fwips from the top
Yes but since the ToyBiz one has no real fists they're all doing fwip hands. Plus he used a normal black suit outside the symbiote before.
>>
>>11063387
>>11063389
I like the ML well enough but the Mafex really is great. The subtle blue highlights, the blue soles on his feet, the heads. I have both and I'm still glad I do. I like to display my Mafex's and not really futz with them too much but then I mess around with my MLs more.
>>
Best way to avoid dust is to put all figures in an enclosure like they're pet reptiles or something. Then let the outside get as dusty as it wants but it won't get in.
>>
>>11063305
Wait, you can use this for stuff other than getting high?
>>
>>11063299
Well another four shelves down. Another six to go. I'll pick up on it tomorrow. Shit is so time consuming, but my displays are looking much nicer.
>>
File: GSEn8WaaoAEVHYq.jpg (595 KB, 2143x1500)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>11063790
Hot Toys coming in with the best face ever. Ever.

Ever.
>>
>>11063792
>>
>>
>>11063284
What is the best Venom figure? I'm thinking about getting a SH figurarts one as someone gave me an SH spiderman as a gift. But maybe there are some better options, any suggestions?
>>
>>11063799
>>
>>11063800
Mafex the ML is good too
>>
>>11063800
I really like the Mafex but he's kind of smaller than some Venoms. ML movie, Knull 2 pack, and monster Venom are also pretty good for their price.
>>
>>11063800
I have the Mafex and the Absorbing Man wave Venom ML. Both are nice. The Mafex is a tad short but it's not a big deal to me, it looks great. The ML is a bit bigger and really nails that McFarlane look. There is also a Monster Venom BaF that later got re-released as a deluxe if you're more into the giant monster Venom. There have been several MLs over ther eyears, Hasbro isr releasing a new one as a Walmart exclusive that many are looking to make their definitive Venom.
>>
File: 1680564836995117.gif (895 KB, 444x800)
895 KB
895 KB GIF
>>11063790
>superior brown suit
>superior accesories
>already preordered yellow
I hate this hobby
>>
>>11063387
I've never upgraded from the OG early '00s Toy Biz Spider-Man black costume figure. The others have either lacked OG figure's god tier articulation or have crappy blue shading or crappy mask sculpt.
>>
Heads up for Ollies fags. New figures have started to arrive.

Besides finding a random DEI race/gender-swap Malakki from the Eternals (never seen her at Ollies, or the gender flipped Sprite or the dude from Silicon Valley), I found a bunch of new figures on the shelf and a new toy display being put out that was partially stocked with Marvel Legends stuff:

Toy Biz Mr Fixit Hulk ($20)

About 6/7 of the Ant Man 3 wave (ironically, perenial shelf-warmer Future Ant Man was not there). Of the wave, there was about 20-30 Ant Man figures and 10 Movie Kangs, 3-4 Wasps, and 1 of each for Ultron, Crossfire, and Egghead.

Never bought any of them before and the ones I did want to kind of buy (Crossfire and Egghead, for my Avengers villain collection) I only saw once at Wal-Mart. Picked up Ant Man, Wasp, Crossfire, and Egghead and MIGHT pick up Kang and Ultron in a couple of days along with seeing if my local Wal-Mart still has a Future Egghead, since I've been on a kick trying to get some MCU figures after sleeping on them for the most part.

Finally, two cases of Rose and Tarantula from the Spider-Man retro wave. Only saw this wave once at retail and only grabbed Rose at that. Will definitely get Tarantula and probably buy a bunch of the Roses so I can army build them as mob henchmen.

They also had two cases of Indiana Jones figures: Dial of Destiny Indy and Kennedy's self-insert, plus brainwashed Indy from Temple of Doom and a single Short Round from the film between both cases. .
>>
>>11063880
>All shit no one wants
Not surprising. This is why I don't get you Ollie's hunters. Do you even actually want these toys or are you just buying them because they're cheap? That's peak consoomer/horder attitude right there. I've fallen into this trap a few times, don't. Just buy toys you want, save your money and space. Buying toys just because they're a few bucks is how you end up loke Rusty Brown.
>>
>>11063880
>Finally, two cases of Rose and Tarantula from the Spider-Man retro wave.

Do you remember how much?
>>
>>11063792
he has some nice tits to go with that face
>>
>>11063900

For some folks, they never seen a lot of these garbage waves at retail (seriously, Marvel Legends have historically had shitty distributions and big chain stores tend to only get one case and won't order any new figures until that wave is sold out entirely; which means you miss 3-5 different waves until someone bites the bullet and buys up the last What If Zombie or Zendaya figure). So there is the curiosity factor, especially if Ollies is getting in waves you never saw at Wal-Mart (and for $10 a pop at that) or other stores while Wal-Mart continues to be cunts and is still refusing to get new shit in because (again) they won't reorder anything until all of the existing shitty figures sell out.

Adding to this, I tend to only buy the comic figures and skip the Movie/show figures. But I've slowly been motivated to dip my toe into buying MCU stuff since I've picked up a couple of decent figures from Ollies (the WS/F figures, white Vision and Jimmy Woo, and the reissue Black Panther stuff).
>>
>>11063913
Standard price for Marvel Legends stuff (save for shelf warmer crap like the Eternals. which was $7) is $10.
>>
>>11063918
Maybe I'm spoiled by having three Targets and three Walmarts all within like 10 minutes from my house, but I've seen multitudes of every wave that wss listed, for months. Even for $10 I didn't want it. And even with that peg warming, my local stores never skip a wave. At least not since COVID when things were all screwy.
>>
So what waves should we hope for to hit Ollies this fall if they are getting in new figures and shit?

Really hope we get some of the X-Men and Avengers Anniversary stuff. The Masterson Thor/Destroyer 2pack, the Hawkeye/Air Sled vehicle pack, and the yellow/blue X-Men three packs.
>>
>>11063936
Thor/Destroyer is currently $33 on Pulse. I think I'm gonna snag it because fuck it, that's a pretty good price for two bigger figures.
>>
>been lurking r/marvellegends sadly
From my lurking, Ollie's stores have been getting the following:
>quantumania wave
>Hydra Stomper BAF wave
>60th anniversary sets
>retro Spiderman wave with DD Electra, Rose, Tarantula, and black suit Spider-Woman
>forge, Jubilee, and Storm 3 pack
bonus:
>one random fucker got New Mutants Vol 2 and Phoenix vol. 1 Omnibuses
>>
>>11063950
Sadly New Mutants V2 Omnibus is censored as fuck, making it a solid pass. Also, I have the first Phoenix Omnibus but don't have the second one even though it's missing a ton of relevant material in it to the Phoenix Saga.
>>
>>11063950
The only new HCs my Ollies has gotten is the Watchmen individual issue HC set and the first Hellfire Gala omnibus.

Who's in the Hydra Stomper wave and what are the 60th Anniversary sets?
>>
>>11063900
Personally I don't actively hunt there or anything. They still have a lot of Wakanda and Eternals shit. I did see the AoA wave there and grabbed a couple. Classic mini cape BP too. So if there's a chance I could see 60th Cap, Hulk, or Iron Man show up there for cheap I'd be more than happy to grab 'em. My Walmart is the same as that other anon described. They don't stock any new waves until the old shit sell. So Zendaya and What If are still floating around.
>>
>>11063957
what got censored? Was it Kitty Pryde's rant?
>>
>>11063988
Yeah. They also heavily censored all racial slurs in the recent reissue of the second Byrne FF omnibus and the most recent GLMK release, which came with a mealy mouth introduction from Chris Claremont that all but outright said they would be censoring Kitty's swearing going forward. However, the backlash was great enough that they left Kitty saying n****** uncensored in the X-Men Omnibus V5 (though given the controversy about that release, I wouldn't be shocked if they censored it for the upcoming Mutant Massacre Prelude reissue of said omnibus purely out of spite).
>>
>>11063965
>So if there's a chance I could see 60th Cap, Hulk, or Iron Man show up there for cheap I'd be more than happy to grab 'em.
Zero chance. You'll see the Thor/Destroyer set, Hulk/Banner and maybe, if you're lucky, the Hawkeye sky cycle. The 20th Anniversary stuff was separate from the 60 Years of Avengers.
>>
>>11064033
Ohh thanks. Then I have even less reason to check there.
>>
>>11064033
Not quite. While there was no Cap figure, they did do a Hulk and Iron Man 60th Anniversary figure. Hulk was 1st Appearance Gray Hulk and first appearance drawn by Jack Kirby Bruce Banner from Hulk #1 and a gray or gold (I forget which) first appearance armor Iron Man.

Also, there was a Secret Wars Doom and Captain Monica two-pack and a Gatherers Saga jacket version of both Black Knight and Sersei (wearing the red version of her classic costume).
>>
File: hasbro pulse.png (75 KB, 575x163)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Do you pay for Hasbro Pulse?
>>
>>11064063
No. I had premium the first two years when it was free but it's just not worth it for $80 a year or whatever they are charging.
>>
>>11064065
50, I usually get the GI Joe and Marvel Haslabs so it pays for itself and then some when they have pulsecon and SDCC exclusives. Stadard shipping is like $8 I think Haslabs were around $20-25.
>>
File: apologize.jpg (385 KB, 1006x1180)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
Now I'm going to ask again motherfuckers, will this go nice with my mcfarlanes?
>>
>>11063284
Seethe janny trannies
>>
>>11064080
Yeah, if you get Haslabs it's worth it. I only get stuff on sale from Pulse nowadays. I stick with either BBTS or Amazon surprisingly enough now. Amazon has been pretty good about getting my MLs in early.
>>
File: 1720578267711.jpg (157 KB, 1070x983)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>11064095
>>
>>11064146
Noooooooooo!
>>
File: Wolverine_PXM (1).jpg (39 KB, 418x318)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>11063790
Finally a Pryde of the X-Men Wolverine figure
>>
>>11064095
I can't imagine wanting this many wolverines just for slightly different runs
>>
>>11063284
Wait... so they made the original movie Venom figure, edited it to remove the sculpted veins so they could use it for a regular Venom figure, but then made a second movie Venom figure and just painted the veins on it? Why didn't they just do that with the first one?
>>
>>11064181
They may have retooled the past tool to remove the veins
>>
>>11064181
Knull 2 pack had veins, just no paint on it.
>>
>>11064181
This one is more accurate
>>
File: rogue and destiny.jpg (115 KB, 800x800)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Not even an alternate head for Destiny? How long until they stop doing alternate hands just to save a buck?
>>
>>11064222
Theyre banking on deprived Xmen fans that have been asking for decades for a Destiny figure to buy up all the barebones stock. Thanksfully I know little about her or this Rogue to care and will wait for discounts.
>>
>>11064231
>Thanksfully I know little about her or this Rogue
Because you're not a real fan
>>
>>11064222
I remember when they said double jointed arms weren't possible on female figures
>>
>>11064222
An alternate head for Destiny would've been nice, but then again I guess they didn't want to remind people that despite how she's dressed she's actually an old lady
>>
>>11064241
Well obviously, "real fans" wouldn't financially support any of D*sney's endeavors after they spend the last decade trying to bury the X-Men.
>>
File: IseeBlkPpl.png (1.26 MB, 1244x582)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>11064222
That's a lot of air....

>>11063900
It's the thrill of the hunt for me.
If I like it, I'll get it. If it's crap, it stays on the shelf with the 3 shelves of the Zeo Yellow Ranger and Star Wars Forrest Whittiker/Saw Gerrera figures.
>>
>>11063792
Didn't knew Bobby Poulsen was into cosplay.
>>
>>11064222
The alt head thing isn't the problem, it's that they stuck in another Rogue rather than Mystique, who's like a $100+ figure given how she was an early Walgreens figure and the people this is for are the people who are team building the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants/Freedom Force.
>>
>>11064231
For what it's worth, this is first appearance Rogue, which pairs well with the recent Ms Marvel/Warbird figure that's also coming out.
>>
>>11064222
Both could use alternate heads. Rogue with an evil expression and a heroic expression (since figure can double for a Rogue circa when she joined the X-Men circa 171-182) and Destiny with her old lady look and her resurrected younger woman head.
>>
At least Destiny's in a two pack and not locked inside of another $100+ five pack or worse, a Haslab.

The Rogue figure should have been saved for the rumored Secret War wave.

That said, when the fuck is a new Mystique coming out? Hell, even a three pack "Sisterhood of Evil Mutants" set would have been tolerable so long as we got a new Mystique out of it for people who didn't get the Walgreens one.
>>
>>11064290
I also think there is also a large amount of sour grapes from anti-Ollies folk here.

For a while, TJ Max and Ross got all of the Hasbro unsold stock at dirt cheap prices. Which fucking sucked if you didn't live near one.

But Hasbro reallocating their unsold stock to Ollies and starving (until recently, when Hasbro decided to once again send stock to them) TJ Max and Ross has a lot of people pissed off. In part, because they don't live near an Ollies and now the shoe's on the other foot and they are going insane with jealous rage that other people are scoring great deals on figures that were hard to find at regular retail.
>>
>>11063387
why the fuck isnt the old Hasbro one in this picture? are you retarded?
>>
>>11064316
I don't have that one, sorry.
>>
File: FIGURE-170519_07.jpg (72 KB, 800x800)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>11063800
>SH figuarts
Which Figuarts Spidey? The Hasbro movie Venom is genuinely good for the price and the Figuarts is only marginally better for 2-3 times as much. That said, there have been plenty of good to great Venoms between the Mafex, ML Absorbing Man wave, ML Knull 2-pack, Marvel Select, or the ML Monster Venom. The upcoming retrocard release by Hasbro looks like another good one on a bigger buck while not being too oversized.
>>
File: mammomax.jpg (87 KB, 376x500)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
But seriously, it's time for Mammomax
>>
>>11064403
There's gotta be a bulky elephant warrior figure out there that could suffice.
>>
>>11064222
these two packs are the same price. what a joke. they did Destiny fans so dirty.
>>
>>11064315
Anon, why would I have sour grapes? You act like these things don't regularly hit discount online. I just got the Thor/Destroyer 2 pack for like $30. Ollie's and Ross and TJ Maxx are great for the penny pinching collector, that just buys the cheap stuff that they have no attachment to. I'm not that kind of collector. I don't just buy something because it's on sale.
>>
>>11064383
>those veiny forearms
So close.
>>
>>11064434
Not everyone e is a terminally online meet loser like you. A lot of people like shopping in person and going outside and touching grass and interacting with people face to face as we buy thing.
>>
>>11064434
>arguing with the local shill.
Respect.
>>
>>11064472
>Using Amazon means I'm a terminally online neet
Says the anon posting on a Chinese basket weaving forum's toy board in the middle of the night. Stop being such a drama queen.
>>
>>11063794
How do hey manage to make the brown suit look bad? What's with the reverse g-string?

>>11063799
Good god, this line is like the shitty Beast Kingdom figures in 1/6 scale.
>>
>>11064146
Oh look, same size.

>>11064095
>making the 97 Wolverine smaller and smaller each time
lol

>>11064222
You faggots will keep buying it through your tears anyway, so why try to be better?
>>
File: GSF3IoPWMAAWm7T.jpg (491 KB, 1429x1922)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>11064095
>>
>>11064500
What's with the gorilla proportions?
>>
>>11064503
They sure look to be the same height in >>11064146. I can't wait to get mine in tomorrow to finally put this argument to bed.
>>
>>11064486
It's hot toys, making things look bad is what they do best
>>
>>11064530
Spider-Man and Wolverine are absolutely not Hot Toys.
>>
>>11064506
It's just like that. Looks like ass, hasbrp can't into proportions
>>
>>11064533
>But I'll buy it anyway
Typical Hasburp
>>
>>11064533
I've been to a gym unlike most of you dyel tards. That's what a jacket manlet looks like.
>>
>>11064562
Did you just discover the acronym or something?
>>
>>11064607
...anon, they're the same height there
>>
>>11064607
That's the same height tho
>>
>>11064609
>>11064613
I’m not going to play this game with you donkeys
>>
File: eyes.png (2.17 MB, 1334x750)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>11064607
97 is taller, look at the eyelines and stop being fooled by puffy hair
>>
>>11064617
You've been playing it for over a week now. Let it fucking go. You're the one who keeps bringing it up.
>>
>>11064632
>BTFO’d
>”just let it go….”
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
>>
>>11063880
Local store had Thor Destroyer, First Iron Man, Mr Fixit, Adaptoid, only one full wave of Quantamania, 3 cases of just Scott and Kangs, a case of What If Kill Monker, retro carded Elektra DD, Rose, Tarantula, and 3 Red Blue White Cap Carter replica shield.

Other stuff were the Dungeons Dragons Owl Bears, Displacer Beast and Dritzz, so much Dritzz. And one case of the ToD BAF Indiana Jones figures.

All avengers stuff gone now and surprisingly all the Rose. waiting on the Dr Doom, Skrull Kween, and Grey Hulk Banner 2 packs. Target Wanda exclusive is also hitting Ollies and some are finding the blue/gold Xmen 3 packs. Not surprise by how much theyre going on sale so often online. Never did find the Strife 5-pack at ROSS, maybe Ollies will also get some or the Ultimate Spidey 5 pack.
>>
>>11064637
They're the same height in your pic though.
>>
File: file.png (1.9 MB, 1620x825)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>11064637
>>
>>11064464
It's symbiote. They looked like that in the 90s cartoon.
>>
>>11064642
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>11064642
kek at first i thought u photoshopped this but then i saw the review, that motherfucker actually thinks its the same height.
>>
>>11064694
NVM just saw the other 10 secs of the clip and then he realizes that they are infact NOT the same height.
>>
>>11064696
But they are
>>
>>11064696
That's where you'd be wrong
>>
>>11064701
>denying blatant proof
Typical hastard
>>
>>11064696
You mean where you lie?
>>
I don't even get this argument, why is everyone so obsessed with how tall this figure is?
>>
>>11064770
It's like one autist who keeps bringing it up. I get mine tomorrow, I'll post my own pics with a tape measure next to the figures so we can once and for all shut the fuck up about whether he's a millimeter taller or not.
>>
>>11064781
just make sure u post with next to a mcfarlane.
>>
>>11064791
Your not going to make this a meme Millhouse
>>
>>11063284
now i just need an Eddie Brock figure so I can pose Venom using his tendrils on him
>>
>>11063284
After yeas of collecting Marvel Legends I'm finally came to one simple resolution. From now on I will buy only figures with new engineering. Aka pinless, butterfly- and double-jointed all-in-one figure. Especially it concerns new females figures (Black Widow, Warbird, green Phoenix). Those also should always have clearly visible and rounded boobs and asses or no buy.
The real value lies in not characters but ther bodies. With current 3d printing technologies you can easily custom from them any standart human characters you wanted including their heads. So there no reason to buy figures made on old bucks with lousy pins and other outdated shit. The only exception are big or unique proportional designed characters. For now at least.
>>
>>11064828
Good for you. Thanks for the blog post.
>>
>>11064828
I hate to break it to you anon, but I don’t think hasbro will be improving anytime soon. There will still be constant reuse with basic/outdated articulation. And no, the anatomy won’t be any better.wv
>>
>>11064828
>I'm quitting Hasbro
>For real though this time, no more relapases
>I might get the new Warbird though
>>
>>11064865
>deflated tits Danvers
PPPPASS
>>
File: IMG_2729.png (2.48 MB, 1334x750)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
OH NO OH NO BROS
>>
>>11064888
It's literally the same fucking height
>>
File: height.jpg (230 KB, 1334x750)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>11064921
Oh, is it now! News to me, m'boi!
>>
>>11064888
I shoulda bought that damn 97 Wolverine. I had Wolverine fatigue at that point and was disgusted at Hasbro constantly remaking shit, but in a lineup like this I can see it's the only one that actually scratches the yellow costume itch fin my brain. The others just don't really do it for me, I was just trying to convince myself they did.

And the fucked up thing is, I know it's a shitty toy too, like actually shittier than some of the older ones, I watched enough reviews to know that. It's pure consoomerism warping my brain with nostalgia. Maybe it's good that I didn't buy it.
>>
File: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (172 KB, 1334x750)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>11064950
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>11065090
DAMN! HES EVEN SHORTER?! WTF!
>>
>>11065093
97 is further back thus appears smaller than he is.
>>
>>11065097
>97 is further back thus appears smaller than he is.
He isn't though? It just appears that way on camera if you only look at his feet. Look closer, their forearms are side by side and are actually touching, because they're placed at exactly the same "depth." You can also tell that Astonishing Wolverine is placed at the same depth by looking at the shadows cast on the forearm of the Wolverine to his right. He would not cast that shadow if he were placed behind.
>>
File: GSJz8FsaUAIM6C9.jpg (148 KB, 1200x1200)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Mondo SDCC exclusive
>>
>>11065166
Waiting for this asshole to get re-released in Marvel Legends so I can finally have a full arcade game lineup, my guess is X-Men '97 second season wave.
>>
>>11065176
Yeah him wearing the costume in X-Men 97 prompted me to sign out the figure of him and it desperately needs an update. He can barely even touch his visor. I'm hoping he'll be in he next 97 wave.
>>
>>11064418
Its because they know x fags will buy anything
>>
File: 1720619031786556.png (2.18 MB, 1334x750)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>11064607
Literally same height
>>
File: IMG_2732.jpg (266 KB, 481x750)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>11065316
Dumbfuck
>>
>>11065542
Now this is b8
>>
My favorite part of this whole thing is that I only think like one person in the thread actually has the toy in hand. I'm debating even bothering posting my own pics for comparison when I get mine.
>>
>>11064383
Yeam i'm grabbing the new retro Venom and hopefully when the Monster venom re release comes out one day, complete the two kinds of Venom todd always intented
>>
>>11065619
It's literally just two or so people trolling one guy and he keeps falling for their bait. Powerful levels of autism, most likely.
>>
>>11065622
Who's trolling who though?
>>
>>11065619
Why bother? People just harass others that post pictures of their toys, then stalk them.
>>
File: 1720665597628.png (420 KB, 1476x1796)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
Fuck these retards.
>>
Mafex Daredevil or ML RYV Daredevil?
>>
>>11065707
Waiting for DD on Vulcan
>>
All of this Wolverine size comparison is moot. Every Marvel Legends Wolverine is too tall.
>>
>>11065680
Just keep an eye on it. It's been going in and out of stock. I snagged one in the middle of the night and they ended up fulfilling it.
>>
>>11064222
Hasbro very very smol company, shareholders very mean, please understand
>>
>>11065791
>moot
I miss him bros
>>
>>11065542
>leaning 97 back
>tucking 97's chin in
>pushing 97 farther back than Astonishing
>>
>>11065913
It's to the point that I can't tell if retards actually believe that astonishing is taller or they're trolling.
>>
Can someone explain why so many people shit on the Quantumania ML wave? It's a pretty good wave of figures....

>>New Wasp and Ant Man figures with new headsculpts (and Ant Man having the best Paul Rudd Ant Man head sculpt to date)

>>MCU Kang can easily pass as a regular comic Kang, in particular the 90s Herb Trimpe drawn version of Kang from Citizen Kang

>>Reissue of Ultron

>>Cassie Lang BAF which his pretty well made AND comes with masked and unmasked heads

>>Egghead and Crossfire are two good comic villains with great sculpts (Egghead in particular) and with Egghead, we can now almost 100% team build his Masters of Evil team (only figure missing IIRC is a proper classic Moonstone).

The only dud is Future Ant Man.
>>
>>11065919
If anything I think the top of his head is kinda big, or maybe 97 is a bit small? Astonishing also has bigger higher shoulders and arms. He seems taller by like a couple mm at most.
>>
>>11065960
The movie wasn't that great so the wave just doesn't interest people.
>>
>>11065960
A couple of reasons:

1. the movie sucked

2. it pegged warmed hard

3, Only a handful of Avengers fans know who Egghead and Crossfire are and they are definitely a case of scraping the bottom of the barrel for line filler.

But adding to that, the line wasn't even needed: the Joe Fixit wave Kang was easy to find and get, BOTH Hope and Scott were released as new figures for the previous Ant Man film and Hope had a better head sculpt for Evangeline Lilly (the Quantumania version has a hideous dyke haircut). Not to mention Ultron is 100% unchanged from the previous release.

If you didn't buy any of the previous lines, I can see it being considered a good wave. But most people already own the figures previous versions and the fact that the unsold figures from the wave have made it next to impossible to get new figures/waves released.
>>
>>11065960
>MCU shit from a meh-at-best movie
>lesser rerelease of Ultron who wasn't hard to get
>not enough people care about Egghead and the buck was shit
>same with Crossfire

>100% team build
Eat shit and die.
>>
>>11063957
>Omnibus is censored as fuck

They all are to a point. If they think they can get a away with it they'll do it. I suspect it's mostly done to not contradict current 'canon' if at all possible.

Back issues or bust.
>>
>thread completely silent
What’s wrong? Are you hasfags coping in a corner because astonishing IS taller?
>>
>>11066195
Shut up retard
>>
>>11065960
Movie was okay, BAF was meh. Should have been comic inspired instead to drive interest and just make giant cassie a deluxe release. Ultron suffered from marbling plastic. Kang actor getting media attention as a domestic abuser didn't help.
>>
>>11066225
>cgi filled goyslop was okay with its shitty plot, costumes, cucking pym, modok, and niggerfying kang.
I had to rinse my eyes with an actual okay movie like dragged across the concrete after watching that shit. You must think Matt Reeves The Batman was a masterpiece. You have low standards, then again that’s not surprising on the hasbro legends general.
>>
>>11065967
>Ultron is 100% unchanged from the previous release.
I thought the headsculpts were different?
>>
Keep seeing new stuff people are finding at Ollies - is there a list of what they got in?
>>
>>11066279
Not just that but the silver was a massive downgrade with the quantumania wave Ultron.
>>
>>11066271
Are you here all day bruh? Get a life
>>
>Amazon Exclusive
Welp, there goes waiting for Ollie's. If I don't get it now, it's gonna be triple the price in the aftermarket. And Hasbro isn't going to be releasing Density on her own ever again.
>>
>>11066344
Amazon Exclusives usually bin. Just wait it out of price is such a big deal to you.
>>
>>11066344
First time?
>>
>>11066348
>Amazon Exclusives usually bin
Normally, yes. Like their 5 packs. But I got scorned on the sybiote 3 pack trying to wait it out. Destiny is an essential Xmen character and this is her first and likely only Marvel Legends figure.
>>
>>11066359
sounds like you poorfags should just fuck off so we dont have to hear from you
>>
>>11066359
Then get it. It's $50 for two figures. That's hardly expensive.
>>
>>11066344
You Olliesfags really need to just stay in your lane already. You're not going to get highly desired, popular figures there. Stick to your fodder no one wants if you can't afford $25 figures. Sheesh.
>>
>>11066369
It's really weird that they think they're gonna get anything else other than crap.
>>
File: GSOZ0GMWwAAVw2U.jpg (167 KB, 819x1024)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Legends team on the ropes
>>
>>11066402
>todd back to making statues after all these years
>but now he can no longer afford to paint them properly
I don’t imagine they’re very worried
That shading looks about as bad as the vhs ML did
>>
>>11066412
Looks just like the comic art.
>>
>>11066402
This looks bad.
>>
>>11066402
I guess it isn't too ba--
>Statue
Nevermind, that's terrible
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (557 KB, 1920x1080)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
Should I get the ML retro card Model 20 Iron Man or Modular Iron Man.
>>
>>11066468
Whichever one you prefer. Model 20 will probably cheaper since it's currently readily available.
>>
>>11066402
>Metallic paint
>cel-shading
What the fuck is the point? The metallic paint already has points where you can see black and white parts.
>>
>>11066402
>a statue
Oh noes, not that! woopdee dooo!
>>
>>11066598
Not to mention the black makes it look janky if there's lighting nearby that contradicts the paint's placement.
>>
>>11066604
a statue? where’s my heckin’ wholesome chungus 1/12 scaley toyee?
>>
File: 1720741570248.jpg (2.33 MB, 3297x1854)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
He's taller. Can we shut the fuck up about it now?
>>
File: 1720741816349.jpg (3.22 MB, 3387x2791)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB JPG
>>11066752
>>
>>11066752
>>11066754
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>11066752
That's the same size
>>
>>11066752
>>11066754
Did people actually like this costume? the blue is excessive and the smaller mask is lame.
>>
File: yes.gif (1.31 MB, 480x270)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>11066757
>>
>>11066762
It's basically the "modern" Wolverine costume so it has its fans.
>>
>>11066762
Personally, it's one of my favorites. Moreso than the traditional tiger stripe. The undies on the outside were always dorky to me and this is a nice update. The blue balances out not actually having the undies. The shorter ears I can't take or leave but I like it. It helps that I was reading Astonishing as I got back into comics as an adult.
>>
Does Red Widow seem less fan fiction when you read the comic
Looking at her powers make her seem like someone wanted to make a communists waifu that couldn't be beaten and now I have her to complete a big cat
>>
>>11066752
>straight up posing Astonishing in front of the others so he appears larger, moreso than any other comparison so far
Seriously?
>>
File: 20240711_091545.jpg (2.74 MB, 3000x3865)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
>>11066752
Speaking of hot claws Wolvie, my Target randomly put out a whole peg of them on the endcap display this morning.
>>
File: not so astonishing.png (178 KB, 386x267)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>11066781
Forgot the pic.

>>11066754
Aside from you generally not knowing how to pose or how anatomy works, both since you never crack open the books, why is everyone else leaning back except Astonishing?
>>
>>11066781
See >>11065542
>>
Imagine how annoying threads would be if we got a Humberto Ramos Wolverine

I'm kinda sad his art looks more normal now
>>
>>11066787
Where 97 is leaned back and knees are buckled? Why can't people post them both standing straight?
>>
>>11066792
Is this what is sounds like to not be enlightened? To not know what lies beyond the cave’s entrance? You were BTFO’d by one mere photo and yet you persist in your ever growing nonsensical crusade? Are you seriously this retarded?

Cope and seethe faggot, we are done here.
>>
>>11066793
"Ever-growing" is hyphenated. Post a photo of them both standing up straight or admit defeat.
>>
>>11066754
>>11066752
His head looks weird to me. I dunno if it's too big or if the yellow section looks off because of the small black wings. What's he look like with head swaps?
>>
File: booty-tickler.jpg (214 KB, 1200x619)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>
File: 1720746311612.jpg (2.78 MB, 2721x3181)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
Am I really the only one in the thread who got this figure? Why are you all so contentious about it if not one of you actually got it?
>>
File: 1720746368143.jpg (1.89 MB, 1815x2933)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>11066821
One last one and I'm done with this bullshit.
>>
>>11066783
Go buy it and prove me wrong. I have a feeling you won't though.
>>
>>11066821
>>11066822
>won't compare it against 97
Interesting.

>>11066825
>buy a bad figure of a shit costume
You're right, I won't be a paypig lol
>>
>>11066822
Swap heads please. Genuinely curious what it looks like.
>>
File: 1720748532212.jpg (2.62 MB, 3211x2155)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>11066830
Here ya go you whiney fag.
>>
>>11066468
Both are good, but I prefer modular due to 90s nostalgia
>>
File: 1720748552381.jpg (2.36 MB, 2242x2742)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>11066852
>>
File: 1720748689222.jpg (1.54 MB, 1662x2473)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>11066839
Here he is with the 97 head. I think this looks good other than the paint mismatching.
>>
File: 1720748882987.jpg (1.41 MB, 1613x2182)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>11066839
And then here's hot claws. I'm too lazy to dig out any other Wolverine figures to try other heads.
>>
>>11066359
>old lady rogue
>lgbtq+%# destiney

Nobody is buying this shit 2 pack except hardcore x fags. The symbiote 3 pack included a venom which everyone even casuals buy and 2 symbiotes which always sell
>>
>>11066858
I meant for size comparison because the new one looks weird to me, but thanks for going through the trouble either way.
>>
>>11066907
Oh, I did actually take a look at that earlier, but it didn't make s difference. He's still like a man taller regardless of which head he uses.
>>
>>11066852
>>11066857
damn it's fucking crazy how 97 Wolverine completely mogs every single Wolverine figure ever made and probably every Wolverine that will be made in the future
really sucks he's impossible to get now unless you're willing to pay $60+ for one
>>
>>11066852
>>11066857
See? Same shit
>>
File: shading.jpg (1.19 MB, 3060x2533)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>11066402
Aside from being a statue, this looks fucking awesome. The anon above who said this looks just like Hasbro's VHS figures is a blind moron. Hasbro didn't do any strong black lining, they just did off-hue shadows which looked like crap and made no sense logically (light coming from random directions, shadows ending at random places). This is how cel-shading ought to be done, there is thought put into the types of lines used and actual comic shading techniques are used (like on the boots and the feathering on the knees and thighs. This is a near-perfect example of how I would do a "comic shading" figure, and it would be an instant purchase for me if it were poseable.

About the only bad thing I can say is that I don't like the pinched nose look to the faceplate. I know that's a classic IM thing too, but the artwork it's based on doesn't have it. Oh, and like the other anon said, the metallic feels a bit useless since those shadows were meant to indicate metallic shine in old comic books, but eh, it doesn't look too bad to me. Flat colors would have been fine but this isn't a dealbreaker.
>>
>>11066934
>looks just like the source material
No wonder Hascucks hate it
>>
>>11066917
Mafex is good unless you mean ML.
>>
>>11066935
It being a statue is enough for me to not care, you dipstick.
>>
>>11066945
Yet you'd probably but the new Luke Cage or Doc Ock that don't even have waist articulation LOL!!!
>>
>>11066821
>Why are you all so contentious about it if not one of you actually got it?
Because these incels need to argue about something, anything really.
>>
>>11066947
No?
>>
>>11066945
Nobody asked you to care, it's clear this board largely does not like statues. But the people claiming it looks as bad as Hasbro's shading are clearly sour graping.
>>
>>11066966
The person I responded to said I hated it for how it looks, which is wrong. I have a statue or two but they're just not something I'm in to.
>>
>>11067018
>The person I responded to said I hated it
>I
>"No wonder Hascucks hate it"
Are...are you calling yourself a Hascuck of your own volition? I can't see any other way to read this. It's like someone was ranting about know-nothing dumbshits and you went "hey, stop insulting me!" Like, what?
>>
>>11067046
>Hascuck Hascuck Hascuck
Are you fuckin on here all day anon?
>>
>>11067046
No, I assumed he was just calling anyone who didn't like want or care about it a Hascuck.
>>
>>11067049
bold assumption anon

and why even respond to such obvious shitposting? it's weird.
>>
>>11066934
Looks like their putting more effort into these than their own crap dc line
>>
>>11067053
Joint budget probably all went to paint instead. It's the only way to explain such a high-quality paintjob with so many tampos.
>>
>>11067052
To point out to the absurd argument that you can not want or care about the thing regardless of looks.
>>
>>11067058
That's what I mean. You know it's absurd, I know it's absurd. It doesn't bear responding to. It's just feeding the troll, giving them exactly what they want. Try not to take every statement so personally.
>>
File: IMG_4934.jpg (295 KB, 1273x1273)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
new figure
>>
>>11067070
>Fucks up Tobey neck with weird bunching
>cleaner neck and traps with Garfield
why the fuck can't medicom ever be consistent

>CAPTCHA: 0GAYR
>>
>>11067070
Looks great. Can't believe they shit the bed so hard with Tobey. Also can't believe TAMASHII shit the bed so hard with Andrew.
>>
new to marvel legends, where can i buy a wolverine or gambit 97? are ebay and mercari my only options?
>>
>>11067146
Yes.
>>
>>11067148
fuck
does disney ever do second runs or restocks of sold out?
>>
>>11066934
>>11066935

Don't worry, once Todd stops paying attention to the line and hands it off to an employee the quality will nose dive
>>
>>11067152
LMAO
>>
>>11067153
Lol ok? Bitch I'm here for now, not tomorrow.
>>
File: 1690792585182220.jpg (43 KB, 418x608)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Well no need for the pointless autistic hasbro wolverine comparisons

Another Mafex re-release this month
>>
>>11067204
*tomorrow
>>
>>11066468
Modular all day every day. I have the Toybiz Model 20 right next to me every day but the Modular is just pure love. Perfect sculpt, pinless joints, one of the best articulations of any Iron Man figure and the paintjob is perfect. I mean the Modular is hands down one of the top 3 Iron Man ML figures so far so I don't even view it as a debate
>>
Any ideas for decorating the interior of this shipping cube?
>>
>>11067204
Nice, overpriced and anorexic Wolverine.
>>
>>11067152
You are pretty much fucked.

You MIGHT be able to get Retrocard Gambit or the original mass release Hasbro Gambit (which is the same figure as the 97 Gambit) cheap and all. But with yellow suit Wolverine you are kind of fucked unless you settle for one of the Astonishing X-Men Wolverines that have been released in recent years, as it is a variant of his classic costume.
>>
File: PXL_20240712_075439871.jpg (1.83 MB, 4080x3072)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>11067236
>>
>>11067152
Yes but you missed them. They originally came out in September of last year.
>>
>>11067204
>They still didn't fix the stripes
Come on, you guys can do better than that.
>>
>>11064255
It became possible when they removed double joints from Black series figures.
>>
>>11066852
>>11066857
Yep astonishing is taller.
>>
>>11067322
You're wrong and you can't pose for shit. Fucking samefag.
>>
>>11067353
Yep astonishing is taller.
>>
>>11067362
Not sure about Hardy since he's had figures of Bane, but it's possible Woody was asking too much for his likeness. Several actors are like this, Jack Nicholson being the most well known, which is why you only see 1/6 scale 89 Jokers.
>>
>>11067366
>Not sure about Hardy since he's had figures of Bane
Yeah but those are masked. It's also possible they got some weird belief like that faggot Andrew Garfield who thinks action figures are some form of idolatry.
>>
>>11067367
Jennifer Lawrence was another one who didn't want an action figure of her made. Although to be fair the Diamond Select of her would've been essentially her just naked and blue so I guess I can understand why she wouldn't want that.
>>
>>11067374
I preferred the first chick who played Mystique anyways and we got a figure of her so I’m good.
>>
File: 1720791157497.jpg (567 KB, 1920x1200)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
Red Hulk smash.
>>
File: Venom.jpg (57 KB, 589x443)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Monster Jam got a Venom and the new Spider-man truck hitting

I hope these hit the USA. they havent been driving the new spider-man truck in the USA yet
>>
>>11063228
he's ALWAYS been like that though
"This figure sucks. 8/10"

he's a troll.
>>
>>11067447
>Replying to a three day old shitpost in the previous thread about your favorite YouTuber
Woman behavior.
>>
>>11067472
Here's a non shit reply to my shit post apparently (was replying to that cuz i couldnt find what i was replying to originally on THIS one that made me go there)

Here's superior spider-man UPC. It drops in Target this weekend. DCPI is 087260664 and it's only going to be 24.99.
>>
>>11067237
>anorexic
Compared to your fat ass.
>>11067259
It's comic accurate.
>>
>>11067498
>Getting THIS defensive
You're being hysterical sweetheart.
>>
>>11067511
>It's comic accurate.
I see we have a retard here. The tiger stripes were always drawn with flat black. By your logic, the cowl pieces should be blue too. Dumbfuck.
You’re probably the same guy that thinks Iron Man is yellow when he’s shaded as gold.
>>
>>11067523
naw I just want to hook you guys up.
Also I'm a dude, /pol/ enjoy your visit.
>>
>>11067399
Nope, just Venom heads and he got 3.
>>11067374
JLaw refusing money? Probably it wasn't enough.
>>
>>11067399
Nope.

BUT Agent Venom Revoltech has a ton of bootlegs apparently
>>
>>11067587
and theres a good looking Black Suit Mafex Bootleg too
>>
File: GSO1NqCagAA9O67.jpg (147 KB, 819x1024)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>11066934
Not so sure about the textures on this one
>>
>>11067710
>those muscle and arm placements
Man McFarlane calm down, you’re already making superior DC figures, now you have to dunk on Marvel Hasbrap too?
>>
>>11067710
None of these look good imo. What's with the texture?
>>
File: clean.jpg (1.87 MB, 1000x1466)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>>11067733
Really not sure, he isn't textured like that on the book
>>
>>11067733
It's Todd's signature. All his figures has to have some sort of texture or he'll die.
>>
>>11067733
todd tries to cover up lack of paint with texture, its his signature move
>>
>>11067190
Have fun, I did for 2-3 years with DCMV when Todd was paying attention. Now it's a wasteland of improper reuse and ugly designs.
>>
>>11067739
no it not
>>
>>11067733
I dunno bro, fabrics don't have texture in real life so they shouldn't on figures or statues either, y'know?
>>
>>11067733
It looks terrible but it's going to sell out because people must consoom.
>>
Why did they make so many Eternals toys?
>>
>>11068126
...huh?
>>
>>11068147
he not got that texture on the book that yopu posted pretty simple to understand huh?
>>
>>11068140
Not necessarily, a lot of statues from mcfarlane have sold really poorly and go on discount. Unfortunately I think these ones have an audience but the question is just how big. Also probably depends on the price. If these are like 20-25 bucks I can see them selling well. Too much more and it may be a losing gamble for Toddymac
>>
>>11068165
That's what I said you stupid cunt, learn to speak English.
>>
>>11067739
>>11067710
>>11066934
Todd seems to be putting a little of his own spin on them, but I'm not sure why? Tony has them too, notice the panel lines, like Todd thought the suit was too smooth and boring or something. It's a little baffling. They'd look great without his additions.

Granted, I do usually like when Todd uses textures on his DC/Spawn stuff, it's certainly a lot more interesting than Hasbro's boring featureless bucks (and makes them easy to upgrade with washes). But these Marvel ones already looked good, and the additions only make them uglier and inaccurate.
>>
>>11067710
Weird textures aside, this looks really fucking good. If Todd made articulated sculpts of this caliber he'd smoke Hasbro easy.
>>
>>11068165
>>11068126
Are you Indian? lol
>>
>>11067710
I hate that football texture, Why do this with Logan but not with DeadPool or anyone else? lol
>>
>>11068192
No he wouldn't. Have you seen the DC figures? Good God.
>>
>>11068187
Protip: Todd does not do the sculpting for his lines. The panel lines were added by some random no-name sculptor at McFarlane Toys or an outsourced sculptor.
>>
>>11068192
He can't, they'd cost like 60 bucks per figure.
>>
>>11068133
Fabric has texture. Different fabrics have different textures. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>11068227
That was sarcasm, anon
>>
>>11063387
>>11063389
Ah, ol' Toybiz gives me nostalgia. Thanks for sharing! I only have the ML one now (Toybiz's emblem got scratched and joints too loose) and wish I splurged for the Mafex.
>>
>>11068246
Get the ct toys one from Ali. Legit barely any difference besides being slightly smaller and a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>11068239
Sorry. Sarcasm is difficult to convey and understand in text.
>>
>>11068200
It's hilarious how badly Todd lost against Marvel Legends. He was winning for a while, until he resorted to 30 dollar "collectors editions".
>>
>>11066863
Avengers fabs will buy it to pair with Bikini Carol and to finish the Brotherhood line up, since Mystique's Brotherhood fought both Avengers and X-Men.
>>
File: IMG_20240712_221959824.jpg (3.56 MB, 4656x3504)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB JPG
Went back to Ollies and picked up an extra Rose. Gave his guns to Crossfire as his rifle is dog shit. Looks way better IMHO.
>>
>>11068359
Is Crossfire Marvel's answer to Deadshot who was DC's answer to Deadpool who was Marvel's answer to Deathstroke?
>>
>>11068197
To be fair it's a leather texture, so it would fit.
>>
>>11068379
It looks like Crossfire and the modern Deadshot were the same year, so not sure.

Apparently before 1979 Deadshot was a wacky dude in a top hat.
>>
>>11068379
>>11068490
Technically Crossfire debuts six months before the modern Deadshot with the new eye thing similar to Crossfire's. The Deadpool/Deathstroke thing is separate.
>>
>>11068379
>>11068490

Crossfire is more like Captain Boomerang, but minus any of the things that make people like Boomerang...

>>Coward and a cheap shot artist
>>Selfish and cruel
>>Hates women
>>Hates the elderly
>>Vindictive as fuck (as seen with him causing Hawkeye to go deaf in both ears and the repeated attempts to murder him over the years
>>Treats his henchmen/fellow villains like shit
>>Thinks of himself as a big time player but constantly gets put in his place when punching above his weight class.

>>11068354
Todd was never winning. His line also was doing so bad that DC forced him to hire one of the guys who ran the DCUC line at Mattel and gave him authority to ignore Todd and what Todd wanted (which had made his DC line an industry joke) and basically told Todd to eat shit if he didn't like it.
>>
>>11068509
>people like Boomerang
False.
>>
>>11068513
Captain Boomerang, as written by Ostrander, is very popular and his work on Boomerang (which basically amounted to giving him an actual personality and character traits) is why he's an A-List villain and generally speaking, one if not the most recognized Flash villain.
>>
So after much debating, after ending up stuck with an extra Spider-Woman after getting the WCA box set, I've decided to repurpose the blonde haired Spider-Woman from the set as the Marvel Cinematic Universe Sidney Sweeny Spider-Woman and keep my regular red hair retail release of Julia with my West Coast Avengers display.

My head canon is that she and USAgent are a duo and basically doing heroic shit and making SamCap look stupid as fuck as he becomes a fake IG hero who is more concerned with getting facebook likes and posting preachy SJW video rants on Youtube.
>>
>>11067204
Actual re-release, or restock at Project 1/6?
>>
>>11068528
>Captain Boomerang...is very popular
False.
>>
>>11067710
Texture shit ruins it. Knew that McFag'ln would fuck up anything marvel they produce. Faggots
>>
>>11068528
>A-List villain
Oh wow, I didn't even get to this part, that's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>11068528
this is a troll post and i refuse to believe otherwise
>>
>>11068559
>>11068549

I take it you guys are Marvel zombie fags who's never actually read a DC comic or talked to actual DC Comics fans?
>>
>>11068604
Most likely true. Suicide Squad, especially the Ostrander version, is pretty much one of the quinessential DC comics of the past couple of decades and Marvel in particular, raped/killed/skinned Thunderbolts into a rip-off of it to try and get SS fans to read Marvel shit.
>>
>>11068604
Most of my stuff is DC. Boomerang isn't that popular nor is he even a top 5 Flash villain. Stick to your omnibuses and stop replying to yourself >>11068607
>>
>>11068633
That's not me bro
>>
>>11068633
Isn't it weird how you're always at the center of these little arguments?
>>
>>11068359
>Buying multiples of figures you don't even really want just because they're cheap at Ollie's
This is how you become a hoarder.
>>
>>11068200
>Have you seen the DC figures?
Yes, that's why I said IF he made articulated figures up to this standard. IF.

>>11068212
>Todd does not do the sculpting
I know. I colloquially refer to him and his company as "Todd," because who the fuck is gonna take the time to type "the freelance sculptors employed by McFarlane Toys" every time? Fuck no, it's just "Todd." Even in the old days he didn't do the sculpting himself, it was the 4 Horsemen in their pre-horseman days. When I say things like that, it means "Todd McFarlane ok'd this decision and it was carried out by someone."

>>11068217
>He can't, they'd cost like 60 bucks per figure.
And if they looked this anatomically solid, had this quality of paint, were articulated, and dropped the ugly textures...I might be glad to pay it. The US toy industry is so limited as it is, with not that many active players who can operate at a high level. Having someone finally do a good fucking job on Marvel would be a blessing, shit, I might even pay more than $60.
>>
>>11068784
>And if they looked this anatomically solid, had this quality of paint, were articulated, and dropped the ugly textures...I might be glad to pay it.
Buy imports then?
>>
>>11068802
I would if I felt any of them had nailed a good classic Wolverine. Mafex's are too skinny, and annoying inaccurate. Yamaguchi's poses well, but again, costume is inaccurate.
>>
File: 1720884006969.jpg (473 KB, 2243x2252)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>11068871
>Too skinny
Where did this bullshit even come from? He's just a thick as the ML.
>>
File: 20240412_165426.jpg (222 KB, 2000x876)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>11068871
I still love the mafex. Never felt the need to buy any of hasbros offerings. It's just a shame about the blue stripes instead of black. That would be the icing.
>>
>>11068889
No one ssked
>>
>>11068878
its just poorfag cope
>>
>>11068889
Looks sick. No way I'm missing the re-release.
>>
>>11068878
This just sold me on the reissue. Only problem I ever have with the Legends one is his torso is weirdly thick.

>>11068889
I'm getting that Tiger Stripe reissue, unless it's that thing recently where they charge 2024 prices for it, in which case I'm holding off until Brown Suit.
>>
>>11068607
When I think of DC, I do not think of Suicide Squad. Who does?

>>11068784
>And if they looked this anatomically solid, had this quality of paint, were articulated, and dropped the ugly textures...I might be glad to pay it.
Most people wouldn't since most domestic collectors can't afford that or would rather buy 2.3 Marvel Legends instead since they would get more deliveries to get excited about
>>
>>11068878
>He's just a thick as the ML.
Pretty clearly isn't
>>11068929
More like sunk cost for import collectors
>>
File: 1720884012511836.jpg (720 KB, 2915x2139)
720 KB
720 KB JPG
>>11068878
>He's just a thick as the ML.
No, he is even thiner, I drew the green bars on the ML and then copy pasted them over the Mafex, you can see the waist is smaller. The Mafex is taller so he shouldn't be as think but thicker than the ML, I added an edit of how it should look on the right side.

/Autismo powers off/
>>
>>11069278
>thiner
>>
>>11069278
No, that legends waist shouldn't be that thick, it looks horrible. should taper like the mafex.
>>
>>11069300
Only if it was skinny Dakken under the mask.
>>
>>11069329
fucking newfags
>>
I just got the small articulated black suit spidey from the spiderman 3 line, how should i pose him
>>
>>11069435
Upside down from a web line.
>>
>>11069435
on your big juicy tits
>>
>>11069278
>>11069300
Wolverine is supposed to be short, stocky, and wide. He's supposed to be built like a shortstack shithouse. Even if the Mafex torso WERE accurate (which it isn't), they made him look too tall and lean. So did the ML really, Hasbro ain't perfect either.

Which is why it's so funny that >>11068878
jumped to comparing the Mafex to the ML, when I never said the ML was good in the first place. It's just projection and cope, all the way down.
>>
>>11069565
Oh hey, look at him tapering at the waist correctly, like the Mafex.
>>
>>11069566
Yes, it does taper at the waist, but it does not fix all of the other problems with the Mafex. He is not wide enough, his shoulders are too narrow. Head too big (a lot of companies making superheroes get this wrong, and it is one of the biggest causes of "cosplay syndrome"). Overall proportions are too lanky, he just doesn't look like a short stocky guy.

And again, I don't want to hear "still better than the ML!" because I never brought up MLs in the first place, in fact I think they're even worse. This idiot here >>11068878 is the one who brought up MLs, because everything has to be a console war between you dolts.
>>
>>11069565
well good thing mafex isnt based on that artwork, its based on jim lee's wolverine
>>
>>11069646
noooooooooooooooooooooo anon its based on what i say!!!! LOOK AT MY HANDBOOK PICS!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW MWHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!
>>
>>11068889
IT'S KANJI! WOO HE POSTED A PIC WITH HIS REPLY AGAIN YAAAY
>>
File: 1720955521484.jpg (2.02 MB, 3201x2252)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
my Amazing Yamaguchi Spidey has arrived
he is so fucking sick, hands down the definitive 1/12 spiderman figure
>>
>>11069738
>that chest emblem
>definitive
lol
>>
>>11064262
She isn't anymore though.
>>
New Thread:

>>11069766
>>11069766
>>11069766
>>
>>11066934
>>11067710
these are really good, didn't even know they're being made

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.