[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm all in on the cantina bros. But I don't have many 1/18 figs. What's some good ones to get to hang out in there?
>>
>>11064313
Oh come on, at least try to be clever about it.
>>
>>11064313
The Acolyte vs. Akiba Maid War video was pretty funny.
Never heard you talk about anime before Mike, lol

Care to share you insights about the Black Series Holiday crap that Hasbro is dishing out yearly? I think this recent one with Dracula and Frankenstein 2-pack broke the camel's back for me.
>>
>>11064313
Maybe try Star Wars figures?
>>
>>11064362

I concur, good vid....

https://youtu.be/m8CI2sSDd_c?si=8ixR22uyRIoxONST

!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>11064362
>>11066097
It’s actually kind of weird watching a grown man turn into a weeb, he’s putting anime clips in pretty much all of his videos now. It’s kind of weird, because his audience is gen x/boomers who don’t give two shits about anime and the videos generally don’t do as well as his other toy reviews/toy drama ones.
>>
sorry this is unrelated but anyone have the video link when retroblasting got a call from his daddy when he was filming? some how I can't find it on the internet
>>
>>11064313
The scale for R2D2 is waay off here, he should be half the size.
>>
>>11068311
>man financially stable enough to collect toys, has a hot wife, and has good relationship with his father
destroy him
>>
>>11068311
Does your dad not call you, man?
>>
>>11064313
Stupid Rogue One
>>
>>11064313
Is this an actual movie still? it looks like ai
>>
>>11077683
>>11077687
it was a funny video because he was so angry at his own father
>>
>>11068311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiH2vooaTN8&t=516s
>>
>>11082862
TLDW. People pay for his content?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.