[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240712_001746.jpg (2.95 MB, 4080x3060)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
Despite the rough start with cog and the mandatory partsforming ones the current junkions and rock guys are really good transformers figures, and excel in not their intended features but rather their ability to combine with others in unique ways, creating a lego-like third dimension to these figures that just make them the best imo.

Hasbro needs to think up of more of these and to orient them towards their ability to combine rather than their ability to act as armor pieces, as they seem to lack in that advertised feature.

Picrel is a combiner I made of magmatron, crashbar and scraphook
>>
File: 20240712_001753.jpg (2.74 MB, 4080x3060)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
>>11068419
>>
>>11068419
I think sometimes they sacrifice posability and general figure quality a bit more than they should, but fuck me if I don't still love them. Especially with how wild they get with the aesthetics. I still love the rocks and the fossilizers, there's not a lot else like them in TF.
>>
>>11068419
agreed
>>
>>11068419
Why is this not in one of the twenty other Transformers Generals on the board? Did this really warrant making it's own thread? (The answer is no. Stop spamming the board, you fucking faggot.)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.