[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gen 7 lps.jpg (466 KB, 1000x1000)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
littlest pet shop thread
>>
>>11074173
Did this reboot do well? I noticed a lot of the stuff got clearanced out at my target
>>
>>11074173
How is G7 going?
>>
>>11074212
Same. Stuff at the stores around me sold horribly. I don't think it connected with kids these days as it has years past. Kids seem way more into the chibi dolls now days more so than animals
>>
>>11074222
Maybe it wouldve sold if basicfuck put more than 2 to 3 different items in most chains. Or done more repro g1 mlps or care bear cousins. Now theyre bankrupt fuckheads.
>>
>>11074222
>>11074212
The quality of new stuff is awful.
>>
>>11074173
Who is even buying these? They're meant for little girls, are fully grown men actually buying and playing with these?
>>
>>11074212
reboot?!
>>
>>11074418
Just the blind bags and i bought most of wave 1

>>11074423
Grown women, both gender kids. Very very very few grown males.
>>
If you're able or willing, this fandom needs new conventions/meets/events as the main one we had that was run by a grifter, criminal, nigglet family reached worse than dashcon levels this year. They broke many laws blatantly plus legit almost and could've killed multiple adults, teenagers and one baby because they wanted to scalp heat stroke victims in vegas for water bottles after stealing all of theirs. Among a ton of other crazy shit including selling stolen/lost items off guests at the fucking cons table. Look up lps con on any social site for the milk.
>>
>>11074299
Hate that they had regional exclusives for some of the 2-packs. I have a feeling wave 2 will probably be the last, it’s already being released in some places with zero fanfare/advertising for it. Why even bother doing extremely spotty releases with no promotion, isn’t the point of releasing toys to make the company money?
>>
>>11082286
I hate it too, some jewlord tried to charge me 40 for 2 petfluencers. More of those have hit the usa, check out owl and goose gifts and gamestop.com. oag not retail but barely over. Still no sign of island vibes tube. Theres been no problems with sales and demand but the company is bankrupt rn so idfk. I hope not. It would be worse than 9/11 for the fandom to get the old molds back but gone after 2 waves. It would just suck for me as an all gen collector even tho og is my fav.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.