[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can someone recomend me some modern day small monster figure guys to collect? I always enjoyed collecting these kinds of figures as a kid. This one is from a series called fistful of power, just an example of what i might be looking for for fun.
>>
>>11077325
there is a new wave of zuru smashers subtitled "horror house". every coffin comes with a buildable zombie, a handful of spooky minifigs, slime, and some other odds and ends. might be a good place to start. there's also the old S.L.U.G. Zombies line worth looking into.
>>
>>11077339

Thanks for the recomendations. I'm thinking of using some of these as wacky funny additions for various tabletop games i want to do in the future.
>>
>>11077339
Zuru does those dino right? The bilnd bag is segemented into 5 pieces?
>>
>>11077339
It looks like the ones with the large purple coffin and the 3 small green coffins is the one to get?
The one with the 3 small green coffins seems to be the one that holds the minifigures it looks like.
>>
>>11077480
its a good idea. just realized I should have also mentioned culturefly's scooby doo and batman keshi lines. you can snag them a buck per capsule at 5 Below now, or just splurge on the larger packs online. The scooby rogues are probably more of interest to you in this case
>>11077491
yeah, each package is basically a segmented easter egg styled container full of a bunch of random shit. kinetic sand, slime, a big toy, smaller trash pack styled figures, and some other random stuff. it varies from series to series but that's the gist.
>>11077736
all the previous waves usually include a few miniatures in the larger sets. maybe they changed that up for this one.
>>
File: 235828_2.jpg (149 KB, 600x600)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>
File: 235827_2.jpg (378 KB, 1000x1000)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
>>
>>11078631
>>11078633
So these are the bigger ones, around $20 i think. I checked one store recently and didnt find any but now i know exactly what im looking for.
>>
>>11078633
I got one of these today
>>
>>11078682
they still havent restocked my stores. its still nothing but the last smashers wave.
>>11078759
which character did you get?

also wanted to mention more monster figurine ideas but after the scooby tiny mights Im tapped on ideas. maybe something neat will pop up before october. that tiny mights line could be huge if they play their cards right.
>>
>>11078759
>>11078682
Which stores are they at? I'm in the states so maybe its different.
>>11078631
I think this one comes with 2 minifigures based on what I saw online, but not 100% sure.
>>
>>11078877
I got the big green zombie for the big coffin with three little coffins included and the blue zombie for the medium sized coffin
>>11079055
I got them at target
>>
>>11077325
What kind of monsters are you looking for?
>>
File: images (40).jpg (51 KB, 566x367)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>11077325
modern ones maybe cool,but you can't beat this classic
>>
>>11079147

could be robots, horror themed or fantasy themed stuff i could use in tabletop games. I'm not too fussy about what I want. I just love collecting little monster dudes, some stuff i have in my current colelctions are Gormiti figures, fistful of aliens, random things like flush force and so on. Plus various monsters in my pocket figures.
>>
MOTU Minis are fun if you can still find them for cheap. Same goes for the MOTU mega construx figs.
>>
>>11079401
Well, >>11079147 is from a cancelled line called "Dragamonz" where each figure is basically a hybrid between a dragon and an animal. Seriously got done dirty by Spin Master.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.