[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1.jpg (174 KB, 1200x958)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>JULY
Cui [Web Exclusive]
Super Saiyan Son Goku Effect Parts Set - Teleport Kamehameha
Son Goku - Saiyan Raised on Earth (Reissue)
Super Saiyan Son Goku - Full Power (Reissue)
Son Goku & Son Gohan -Kid- & Kintoun [SDCC Exclusive]
Future Trunks - Super Saiyan [SDCC Exclusive]
Jiren - Final Battle [SDCC Exclusive]

>AUGUST
Super Saiyan Son Goku - Legendary Super Saiyan (Reissue)

>SEPTEMBER
Full Power Frieza [Web Exclusive]
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta - Unwavering Saiyan Pride

>OCTOBER
King Cold [Web Exclusive]

>NOVEMBER
Trunks - GT [Web Exclusive]
Son Goku - Super Hero (Reissue)

>DECEMBER
Super Android 17 [Web Exclusive]

>JANUARY
Pan GT & Gill [Web Exclusive]

>FEBRUARY
Vegeta - Older Style Battle Clothes [Web Exclusive]

>MARCH
Medical Machine [Web Exclusive]

Tamashii Nations Dragon Ball Series
>https://tamashii.jp/item_character/dragonball_series/

Tamashii Nations Surveys
>https://tamashii.jp/survey/

Previous thread >>11069720
>>
>>
Next year will be the last year of the line until it goes into rights issues purgatory.
>>
File: 20240627_135828.jpg (1019 KB, 1663x3367)
1019 KB
1019 KB JPG
>>11081298
Is this the 1.0 version and not the BD re-release? I think the original faces had those heavy expression lines.
The new ones are just as much of a bitch to balance though. The hair is really heavy. Can't wait for kid buu.
>>
>>11081327
Black Gi and Kaioken color variants didnt get reissues so yeah
>>
I am the same height as base form Z Broly.
>>
>>11081345
So you’re almost 8 feet tall? Cool.
>>
>>11081349
My lifespan is going to suffer, isn't it?
>>
>>11081327
Mine is the kong 3.0 body.
>>
I expect Cell 2nd form to be teased at SDCC.
>>
>>11081456
Why? The line is over and 1st form Cell flopped.
>>
>>11081484
Flopped based on what measure?
>>
>>11081507
Still in stock now, despite being discounted multiple times and not being reissued.
>>
>>11081507
>It's in stock everywhere despite being a 2022 release
>Goes on sale all the time and still can't sell out
>Hated by most critics
>Formus such as this one hated it
Second form Cell is also considered less popular than First Form Cell so I don't think Bandai is in any rush to make a figure that will likely flop or sell terribly on PBandai. Maybe if there wasn't a big legal battle going on. At this point I'm expecting Bandai to milk the mold they have just in case they lose the license.
>>
>>11081551
Pretty much yea. But I don't really agree First form is more popular than Semi. Semi has so much more utility as a figure cause he interacts/fights Vegeta, Trunks, Krillin, 16, 18, Tien and Gohan at the end. First form just stands there on a rock which they didn't give you.
>>
>>11081557
He is in his imperfect form for way longer, though. He also fights Piccolo (technically, twice) 16, 17, Trunks (in the future, basically after the main Cell arc is over).
>>
File: IMG_1568.jpg (395 KB, 1200x1200)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>11081557
Didn’t they sell the rock separately?
>>
>>11081564
Yea you had to buy the generic tamashii rock effect separately.
>>
>>11081564
It's funny af to compare 1st form Cells feet to Coolers. It's like night and day
>>
File: IMG_1570.jpg (48 KB, 602x339)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Is it unreasonable to expect them to make Kami and Mr. Popo?
>>
>>11081614
Kami most likely, Popo 100%
>>
Just realized this year's EE were likely chosen cause they were on the S0 cover art. Also a UI restock and a new Blue Vegeta (not blue evo but close enough) in September.
>>
>>11081644
If Kami gets made, then we will also 100% get a Popo. You can't have one without the other and Bandai knows anyone who is willing to spend 65+ on a Kami is also willing to spend another 65+ on Popo. (Both P-Bandai exclusives, of course.)
>b-b-but Popo is racist and Bandai is scared to release him
Bandai isn't Hasbro and they don't give a flying fuck about what some unhinged and uninformed Americans think. If they think there is money to be made from releasing one, it will get released. If they don't, it won't.

The absolute worst case scenario is we get a Kami and an unarticulated Popo packaged in.
>>
>>11081676
With all the goku forms done they really need to say fuck it and make a blue evolution vegeta
>>
>>11081780
I really don’t understand the whole Mr. Popo is racist thing. Especially when worse characters like Killa or Officer Black exist.
>>
File: kong025.png (1.77 MB, 1170x1536)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>11081359
Yeah. I was talking about the heads. We know it is "3.0" in terms of the mould from Super Gohan, but when Kong re-released them as Beast Deities I thought they'd updated the faces. Turns out it was only on the SS3 Goku faces. This 025 Vegetto one looks the same.
>>
>>11081780
I can see a minimally articulated Popo being packed with Kami like Guldo. He's actually not that big and they're willing to pack a huge throne with King Cold.
>>
>>11081798
sorry, this is my first kong so not sure of all the terminology yet
>>
File: 1707602364635393.png (1.3 MB, 1280x959)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
Have no fears, we've got Namek figures for years.
>>
>>11081315
Line already peaked last year with Buffku and Turles. We are getting a good Saiyan Saga Goku and Full Power Frieza so I'm content.
>>
File: figuarts rock.jpg (40 KB, 750x1000)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>11081564
yup
>>
>>11081315
Worry not gentlemen we have secured the rights to Daima beforehand and the line will continue with those figures. We will also continue to stock your local Walmart with old Gokus.
>>
File: goku.jpg (238 KB, 1939x674)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
So many Gokus we're still waiting for
>>
File: vegeta-cries-as-he-dies.jpg (87 KB, 1400x700)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>11081981
Wish Vegeta had this crying face in addition to the meme one.
>>
>>11081994
afraid so.
>>
>>11082031
End of Z Goku, Barefoot Goku, Blue Shirt SSJ Goku, Kaio Ken x3 Goku are the big ones.
>>
>>11082038
Kaioken x3 is the only one of those I really really want. LSS is halfway there so they'd be stupid not to do it. Just needs intact pants and a good head sculpt by the LSS/SS4 guy.
>>
File: Hospital.jpg (62 KB, 853x480)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>11082031
>>11082051
And for the completionists hospital Goku, farmer Goku, tracksuit Goku and...bathtub Goku.
>>
>>11081795
>I really don’t understand the whole Mr. Popo is racist thing.
He's not. We just life in a really sick society obsessed with this bullshit.
>>
>>11081981
Dragon Ball is garbage after Frieza so no real loss there.
>>
File: goku-and-chichi-love.png (154 KB, 498x377)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>11082031
>>11082071
Not collection would be complete without wedding goku.
>>
>>11082038
I can understand the holding off on End of Z Goku until they do Buu saga stuff, but not getting the other three on here is tragic. They would all sell too.
>>
>>11081981
>still using decade old frieza mold
>still using old sroe goku mold
For fucks sakes Tamashii there is NO REASON for third party chinese companies to already be ahead of you making updated goku and vegeta molds
>>
>>11082488
They are losing the rights to make these figures. They will use any molds they already have to maximize profits before fully losing the ip. Atleast that means we might get a bunch of reissue or repaints of Pbandai shit.
>>
File: WeDontKnow.gif (812 KB, 250x250)
812 KB
812 KB GIF
>>11082573
>They are losing the rights to make these figures.
We don't really know any of the details of whats going on yet. Best not to just just drum up needless speculation when we have no idea what is going to happen yet.
>>
>>11082573
They're not losing the rights. Whoever wins between Iyoku and Shueisha isn't going to just cut out Bandai for the heck of it. If they want those figure/statue profits they'd have to go to someone else so why ditch Bandai to begin with?
>>
>>11082573
Any reason why Bandai would not be able to transfer their partnership to the other party if it claims the rights from Shueisha? DB is a massive cashcow, you'd have to be severely retarded to stop producing merchandise if you have ownership over the IP.
>>
>>11082587
Iyoku hates Bandai. It's fucking over if he gets thr rights. Atleast we might get Figma Goku.
>>
With the figuarts line dying, how would you rate it overall? I give it a C-. The line has been around for 15 years. Many figures of characters are lackluster like kid Goku, Perfect Cell, Final Form Freeza, Vegito, SSJ Gotenks, Z Broly, SSJ3 Goku among others. we haven't had several iconic characters like Kid Buu, Fusion Reborn Gogeta, SSJ3 Gotenks, Goten, Chibi Trunks, Buu Saga Vegeta, Future Gohan, 2nd form Cell, Buuhan, SSJ4 Gogeta, Omega Shenron. It's crazy we didn't get good battle damaged variants either. Considering the popularity of the brand and how long this line lasted, it's been a massive disappointment. There's maybe 4 great figures in the whole line. (Buffku, Cooler, Super Buu, Fat Buu). The rest range from fine to mediocre.
>>
>>11082616
the last 4 years of amazing figure, but there are like too many dogshit figures with the reuse of the goku and vegeta body. we never got a GOOD perfect cell and that the worst of the crimes

i really wish we got that fucking baby vegeta with base vegeta body from GT,
>>
>>11082616
It's the biggest and most consistent line to date for me. Medicos SAS was giving it a run for it's money until about 5 years ago when they dropped the ball. Outside of that I don't think anything else comes close to giving us the diversity of characters at this level of quality from a single IP.
>>
>>11082616
A+, probably the best toy line ever created imo. It's unreal seeing a display of a bunch of Dragon Ball Figurearts.
>>
>>11082616
I'd give a B+ at least. Instead of thinking about what they didn't make look at what they did make. Other series would kill for what we were able to get. We have characters like Satan, Saiyaman and Turles. If you're giving this a C- what line would be an A?
>>
>>11082616
Why are you assuming Shueisha loses the case
>>
>>11082653
Marvel Legends, Obviously.
>>
>>11081275
Why isn't Pan on the OP?
>>
>>11082656
At this point its a matter of what toriyama's family wants for this whole thing to be settled, so its one guy who was a close friend of toriyama for decades vs a company that would have drove toriyama away had he lived longer do assume the family picks CapsuleCorp Tokyo to handle the rights.
>>
File: fxUzHiWq9z.jpg (374 KB, 1923x1196)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
blackholetoys super saiyan 4 goku prototypes
>>
>>11082688
You're kidding right? These look fucking awful. Who is blackhole? New kids on the block I guess. This is why bootleganon screeches so much.
>>
>>11082694
blackholetoys are the ones who made the jiren, mui goku and bulma bike bootlegs
>>
>>11082688
Looks great
>>
>>11082653
I don't care about D list characters like Turles getting figures. Them getting figures is actually annoying when some many characters haven't been made that have some of the most well-known moments in the show. We get Raditz but no good Saiyan Saga barefoot Goku to pair with Piccolo against him. Marvel Legends does a good job of making sure you get everybody to go with a figure within a year or two. The retro Spider-Man line did Spider-Man and virtually all his major villains within two years. Pokemon select is another. They made all 3 legendary birds and the beasts. It took a few years but they have way less releases than this one. I know this is a premium line and we can't expect the same amount of figs a year but it's getting ridiculous. In 2013, we got Future Trunks. It took all the way until last year to get Mecha Freeza. 10 years? That's insane. Majin Vegeta was out for several years before we got SSJ2 Goku. Why? We got Super Vegeta and Trunks years. Where is 2nd form Cell to go with them? Or the Cell Jr's? It's been like 8 years and still nothing of either. They only recently started to give you all the figures to recreate scenes properly but it's actually annoying because they spent years releasing half the figures for a fight so now you have displays that are half complete and you have to wait even longer to complete them. It's not like what's missing are characters like Turles. It'd be understandable if he hadn't been made yet. Instead it's forms of main villains or some of the main characters. I don't think this is a good line when there's so many inexplicable gaps. Other lines aren't as ambitious with trying to do so many characters but that's to be expected. Not many properties are as popular as Dragonball But I think generally they do better jobs with allowing you to pair characters to recreate iconic scenes/moments.
>>
>>11082738
The line may as well have not even existed until 2014. The 1.0s are all trash, with the exceptions of maybe 17 and 18, and maybe Broly with some caveats. And during that period, there were maybe 3-4 figures coming out a year.

And who gives a shit about Pokemon or Marvel Legends? Most of those Pokemon figures are tiny, or have little to no articulation. And Marvel Legends? Give me a break. They've got maybe 6 bodies that are used for 80% of the figures, and then they switch and swap parts, and they have almost no paint, and no accessories, and they're almost all inaccurate as fuck.

>B...but all of the Gokus and Vegetas...

Big fucking deal. For every one Goku or Vegeta repaint, there are 10 figures that get used once and never again.

Its also clear that many toylines string buyers along by releasing deep cut figures and leave some of the A-listers on the backburner, because they know people will keep buying in anticipation of those major figures on the backburner. Every company does this shit, and it isn't even exclusive to toys.
>>
I need TK006C Hands. Do they ever remake them or I'm I just fucked trying to get a Vegito sword
>>
>>11082750
The Pokemon selects are not tiny. They all have custom bodies and for the price point are good. Marvel Legends are not the best, but they don't hold back like the Dragon Ball line does. They do make A listers and their villains. Even if The Figuarts line started in 2014 ( I disagree as they reuse figs from the prior era), that is still 10 years with too many missing characters. I am much more satisfied with my marvel collection collecting than the DB figuarts line. They are flawed figures, but overall they don't leave you as high and dry as the DB line does.
>>
>>11082694
It's weird because BlackHole are the guys that Tonsen and OCToys are outsourcing their shit to, and those figures look great, but these look like full blown fuckin "Mexican selling them out of a carboard box at a flea market" level shit
>>
>>11082768
the faces remind me of lefma so the figures are probably from him
>>
>>11082688
Why is that one metalic?
>>
>>11082784
It's supposed to be ss4 limit break. I think it's a good idea in practice. Just the metallic paint they are using looks cheap.man, the pants on the left Goku look like American cheese slices. You can tell this shit was probably built by chinese slaves.
>>
>>11082738
>Them getting figures is actually annoying when some many characters haven't been made that have some of the most well-known moments in the show.
Bandai purposefully holds out on popular figures. It is why it took them over five years to put out a Trunks that didn't look like hot garbage and also why they haven't released a Kid Buu yet. Once your display is complete with that 'last' character you are missing you are more likely to tap out of the line, whereas if your collection/display is incomplete you are more likely to say 'well i might as well get this Spovovich for when I am finally able to complete my Majin display with a Kid Buu.'

When the line was starting out, they treated it like a greatest hits and we got SS Goku, Trunks, Cell, Frieza, etc. back to back. Now that they know people are willing to purchase things off P-Bandai and they can pump out endless filler with maximum returns, you are going to see even more D list characters with the occasional A list character everyone wants thrown in. Just look at GT; they gave us a SS4 Goku and Vegeta to get people invested and then, instead of following that up with a Gogeta, we are getting Pan and Trunks.

Tldr; anything Bandai does is probably a deliberate decision that is backed by research/spending data to be able to squeeze their customers for as much money as possible.
>>
File: poke select.jpg (229 KB, 2832x244)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>11082762
Not him but the pokemon selects have the same problem with characters you'd run into with any line. They did Charizard as the first figure and there still isn't a Blastoise 20 figures later. Same with Typhlosion and no Feraligatr. Yes they did all the beasts and birds but Tamashi always does those kinds of groups close together too. They did the whole Ginyu force together, 17/18 together twice, 19/20, Zarbon/Dodoria.
>>
My friend who works for Bandai said that we will see SSJ3 Turles in SDCC. Reveal tomorrow.
>>
I wonder if there's even anything but Daima at SDCC. Those scans coming out don't make me very optimistic.
>>
>>11081981
come onnnn give me 2.0 FF Frieza already
>>
>>11082850
Maybe a single non Daima figure to keep people happy. Those 3 figures from the scan are definitely gonna be there.

On a related note I hope all of the Daima stuff drop as regular releases in months that also have a p-bandai release so the schedule doesn't get slowed down significantly.
>>
>>11082805
They never completed the ginyu force actually
>>
File: 1712953361688493.jpg (32 KB, 792x410)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>11082738
>>11082802
>>
>>11082616
I give it an F. No Goten and Trunks makes it a bad line. Irwin was superior. base Goten/Trunks and SSJ.
>>
>>11082656
>>11082684
Can't we just tell Toriyama's family that we want figuarts? I'm sure they'll understand! Or maybe Toriyama's family is a big Yamaguchi chad so he gives AY the license.
>>
>>11082616
How are we so sure they lose the license? I think we'll find out at SDCC if this line is well and truly dead. Does Toyotaro have a say in all this too?
>>
>>11082936
Uhh yes they did.
>>
>>11083154
>No frog
>No Ginyu in Goku's body
Yeah, no they didn't.
>>
>>11083160
isn't ginyu in goku just goku?
>>
>>11083160
Those aren’t necessary to complete Ginyu Force though…
>>
>>11083160
Oh also,
>no battle damaged Recoome with his buttcrack showing
>>
>>11083089
Toyotaro is a nobody in all of this. He's just some guy they got to draw the Super manga from the Toriyama outlines. He's like an employee with no ownership.
>>
File: ginyu.jpg (865 KB, 2136x1764)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
>>11083160
They got you covered.
>>
File: file.png (243 KB, 459x459)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>11083168
this is the only figure i want from the ginyu squad

no armor bullshit
just a clean ass back body with battle damage
>>
File: abnothergoku.jpg (107 KB, 1179x1460)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Can someone photoshop this and give it the desaturated super saiyan hair?
>>
>>11083223
why cant you fucking incompetent baby
>>
>>11083227
I don't have photoshop
>>
>>11083223
>z warriors Goku
Ok maybe there is still hope for proud prince
>>
>>11083223
where is this coming from?
>>
>>11083223
okay this one is confusing bandai, they really wanna kill this line?
>>
>>11083223
>Not giving it updated pants
What in the ACTUAL fuck Bandai?
>>
>>11082582
>Best not to just just drum up needless speculation when we have no idea what is going to happen yet.
You're replying to "the line is dead" spammers do you really think they give a shit?
>>
>>11082738
>the shitposter was a marvel legend fan all along
Jesus, I don't even hate Marvel Legends like most people here seem to do but this is hilarious
>>
>>11082020
>>11083223
John Bandai hitting us up with more old Gokus as promised.
>>
>>11083223
Reusing an old mold aside, I feel for such a specific pose, a statue makes more sense, like the SDCC intro one makes more sense cuz is like at least 3 specific shots from the intro, this is literally just the very last shot from the intro.
>>
How can you STUPID FAGGOTS say this line is dead when they're making GOMAH?
>>
Lol, so that’s 4 Daima figures already
>>
>>11083315
THE LURKING LEGEND HIMSELF, GOMAH
>>
File: goku.png (277 KB, 467x375)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>saves SDCC in your path
>>
File: 1721080835919833.png (14 KB, 496x212)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
I'm thinking all the reveals will be Daima.
>>
File: file.jpg (94 KB, 1300x1065)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
can you imagine how fucking low next yeah sales will be once the GT gang is completed, these daima figure will rot in a warehouse and shelves for YEARS
>>
>>11083322
They did just did a livestream of the DB displays. New stuff is all Daima plus that new store exclusive Goku
>>
>>11083223
>Goku
>SSJ during the intro edition
are these fuckers serious
>>
>>11083327
I'm assuming they're saving some reveals for the actual event... right anons?
>>
>>11083333
yeah, the daima figures lol
>>
>>11083321
>finally a 3.0 goku
>soft rubber gi
t-thanks bandai...
>>
who even likes daima?
>>
>>11083321
What's this? GIVE ME NEW FUCKING PANTS BANDAI YOU FUCKERS. DON'T MAKE ME BUY DEMONIACAL FIT.
>>
>>11083347
Me
>>
>>11083347
Me.
>>
>>11083352
>>11083353
why?
>>
>>11083321
they decided to go with thick base goku like the 3rd parties, such a damn shame.
>>
>>11083223
Apparently some sort of nyc exclusive. If that's what it is then this kind of figure is fine for it.
>>
>>11083347
No one will until October.
>>
>>11083361
Unironically looks like Toriyama had a lot of fun making it and bringing back the roots of OG Dragon Ball as an adventure show (it is a DB anniversary series after all).
>>
>>11083223
Absolutely batfling
I've been out of the DBZ line for like 5 years now but I always see the new releases and I came to this thread just this once to laugh at pic related
What in the actual fuck is going on here?
What is with Goku after Goku after Goku after Goku? No effects. Same fucking hands. Same fucking sculpt for the most part minus a few small things. It's FUCGKING JUST GOKU MAN
EVERYONE HAS LIKE 30 EACH
>>
File: 20240725_091011.jpg (243 KB, 1200x670)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
They cooked.
>>
>>11083393
if they're 25 bucks then they're worth it
>>
>>11083223
this is a bootleg right?
>>
File: goku.png (406 KB, 850x544)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>
>>11083411
55 bucks...
>>
File: 1705868200692779.jpg (31 KB, 578x442)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>11083223
>make a figure of a transition that appears in ONE SINGLE FUCKING FRAME
are you fucking serious
and people wonder why everyone is so disenchanted with this line and more and more chink companies are eating the market
>>
File: 1.png (251 KB, 331x481)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>
>>11083411
>Store Exclusive
FUCK
>>
File: sz.png (372 KB, 325x491)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>11081676
>>
>>11083457
Damn is their paint QC THIS bad?
>>
>>11083457
>regular blue vegeta
>no new frieza mold
>>
>>11083411
Fuck may as well pick this up when I visit the store this September just to laugh at how stupid this figure this.
>>
>>11083393
waste of slots
>>
File: 1721278647579751.jpg (2.79 MB, 4096x4096)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
meanwhile...
>>
>>11083223
this is so fugly
>>
>>11083321
this looks worse than the df :skull:
>>
>>11083321
kinda seems like a model kit, look at the elbow
>>
>>11083457
>still no frieza 2.0
about mcfuckin had it
>>
>>11083522
That'd be the finishing blow to this event lol.
>>
the daima figures are all regular releases right?
>>
did we ever had a more disappointing comicon?
>>
>>11083684
Yea think of them like the first 4 Super Hero movie figures. They want them stocked at regular retail stores as a means of promotion.
>>
>not even a tease of a Perfect Form Cell or SSJ2 Gohan
this con sucks
>>
>>11083693
>>11083720
Last year we literally just got Mecha Frieza and King Cold so I made sure to lower my expectations this year and I still managed to walk away disappointed

The days of 3-4 reveals at SDCC are over. At least we the Tamashii Nations events in November have been consistently hype
>>
File: 1710979209021234.png (1.32 MB, 1080x1080)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
This has to be Pbandai.
>>
>>11083223
I'll always pass on pearly/translucent SS hair that doesn't match the others.

>>11083321
Eh, not really interested in buying all the same characters as "3.0's" personally.

>>11083315
...Oh, it's a new Daima character, I was lost for a minute trying to remember who the fuck this was.

Let's hope they're saving something else for near the end because this is very underwhelming.
>>
>>11083740
There was technically 5, the 4 Daima with 1 new we haven't seen before and the store Goku. Not sure where those early scans came from or if we were supposed to see them before the event. They're showing stuff but not the stuff we want to see. Daima is way worse than Super Hero at least that gave a different base Piccolo, a base Vegeta and a purple gi adult Gohan at the start.
>>
instagram comments roasting the daima figures, especially the articulation. many are asking for Goten and Trunks instead.
>>
>>11083315
Surely he’ll be a pack in with someone else, right?
>>
>>11083490
where is his neck?
>>
So Daima and another Goku repaint. Pretty weak reveals desu. Luckily I'll save money for a bit with this.
>>
>>11083445
he's missing the other bang in this pic. broken or alternate hair?
>>
>>11081676
If only G&KT were on the cover...
>>
>>11084140
Hes powering up dumbass
>>
File: 4083117.jpg (144 KB, 960x1200)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>11084140
Alternate hair for when he goes super saiyan at the end of the opening.
https://youtu.be/R4vjJrGeh1c?t=55
>>
File: chrome_XWG6QANfbu.png (529 KB, 604x748)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
3.0 tamashii goku confirmed fake
>>
>>11084155
Okay but where's his proof? He claimed that it's a custom he's working on but he provided no evidence.
>>
>>11084196
Just found his insta, miserable spic faggot.
>>
File: Vhnbdh0f_o.jpg (66 KB, 1080x810)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
File: GHlAf8BW4AAFsfe.jpg (73 KB, 708x531)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>11084201
Looks a bit small.
>>
>>11084201
Vegeta's waspish waist
>>
>>11084201
this vegita look horrible, its like the D team (the guys behind yahmacha) got together to make the most dogshit figure ever
>>
>>
I feel like I haven't gotten anything from my wishlist checked off in forever.
>Perfect Cell
>Semi-Perfect Cell
>Updated Androids
>Raditz Fight Goku
>Saiyan Saga Vegeta Update
>Yajirobe
>Saibamen
>Dabura
>Kid Buu
They're really dragging their heels on some of these characters.
>>
>>11084232
I think a big part of that is that it doesn't have that raised platform, so it just looks way lower to the ground, therefor smaller.
>>
That was just a preview right bros? There will be more to come tomorrow...right?
>>
File: 3.jpg (41 KB, 500x375)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>11084338
>>
>>11084338
look at this dude....
>>
>>11084201
>oledr style battle clothes
holy esl
who let that make it to the floor
>>
File: daubra.jpg (465 KB, 1080x1920)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>
>>11084523
this looks like it was made in spore
>>
My Chiaotzu took a dive off the shelf into a trash can at some point. Fuck.
>>
>>11084599
where he belongs
>>
>>11084599
Ten-san...
>>
>>11084599
Perfect.
>>
>>11084599
Did you fish him out or did you realize too late?
>>
>>11084622
Its my trash can I use to throw my art supplies away so it doesn't get changed often. By the time I realized he jumped he'd probably been in a landfill for two months. The midget clown is hard to account for some times.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>11084838
>>11084839
>>11084843
This straight up looks like a mexican bootleg
>>
File: s-l1200.jpg (110 KB, 900x1200)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>11084838
>>11084839
>>11084843
>>11084845
It very much looks like it's inspired by the old Irwin Energy Glow Goku, even the gi is translucent. Too bad it doesn't glow—that might have made it just dumb enough of a gimmick for me to buy.
>>
This is suspiciously similar to the DF goku in the 2pack. It too much of a coincidence.
>>
>>11084838
looks like shit
stop it with the endless 2.0 gokus
>>
>>11084838
>>11084839
>>11084843
>>11084845
this shit gives me cheetoku vibes
>>11084868
holy kek
>>
File: 20240725_111719[1].jpg (285 KB, 2048x1536)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Most interesting thing they've revealed at SDCC so far.
>>
>>11084680
>being such a slob you keep your open trashcan collect rubbish and leave it around valuable items
Shit dude, when I did traditional art I was scared shitless of paint or ink permanently staining my valuables.
Lesson learned I hope.
>>
>>11084868
>It too much of a coincidence.
DF/bootlegs steal Bandai's ideas to make cheaper and easier to get versions, which Bandai then steals back to make more exclusives. It is this exact reason that I am honestly shocked we didn't get a Kid Buu reveal this SDCC.
>>
File: help.jpg (22 KB, 215x310)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>11084934
>>
>>11084982
Nah I think DF and other china third party groups have early access to prototypes and design documents somehow, DF did the same thing with GT goku coming out of nowhere with gt kid goku by tamashii releasing shortly after
>>
>>11085006
>other china third party groups have early access to prototypes and design documents somehow
Give Bandai has factories and a good chunk of their figures are still made in China, this checks out. Don't bootlegs do similar/the same thing with Transformers as well?
>>
File: 20240725_111727.jpg (738 KB, 1536x2048)
738 KB
738 KB JPG
>>
File: 20240725_111730.jpg (527 KB, 1536x2048)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>11085065
So I guess there is at least another three figures more in the Daima line
>>
>>11085065
literal who
>>
File: 20240725_112009.jpg (191 KB, 2048x1536)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
SOUL
>>
>>11085065
>>11085068
oh great so the garbage we were already shown isn't all of it
we're in for more daima babby trash
>>
>>11083767
>>11085065
I like both these designs. Toriyama's robots and aliens were always fun.
>>11085068
>Han Solo if he were a blue skinned dragonball character
Guess this is a blessing for my wallet, because this is the easiest pass.
>>
>>11085069
We don't have spoilers on this board but the design of that character under the hood is out there if you look for it. We aren't supposed to know what she looks like yet officially.
>>
>>11085076
They managed to squeeze 10 figures out of Super Hero, you can be sure they'll milk it for all it's worth
>>
>>11085111
wake me up when daimaslop ends
>>
>>11085065
>>11085068
Did these have a figuarts info card? Sometimes they just have cutouts to fill a display with characters cause its promotion period.
>>
>>11085120
I'm the same. Been a completionist since 2010. Got the xenoverse trunks and tp and fighterz clones, but daima finally killed it for me, the figures just look so bad and won't like good posed in a display. Along with the death of Toriyama it's given me new clarity and i've finally starting selling some of my older 1.0's. There're no need to have every release. It's scary, but feels like a weights been lifted.
>>
Daima is a whole wasted year for this line. No Cell Saga stuff. Not even teases. We still have a bunch more I expect them to do (USSJ Trunks, Cell 2.0, 2nd form Cell, Cell Jrs, Gohan SSJ2 2.0, Future Gohan) plus the GT stuff (Omega Shenron, SSJ4 Gogeta, Baby vegeta). Buu Saga won't be until 2028 at this point.
>>
>>11084935
>trash can for paint cups and paper towels to keep art desk clean
>slob
Eat my balls and yes I learned a hard lesson
>>
>>11085120
Super Hero slop lasted for a year in SHF, 2 years in all other media, Daima is gonna be the default of this brand for a year at least
>>
>>11084838
>>11084839
>>11084843
>>11084845
1.0 bros we're so fucking back.
>>
>>11085344
end me
>>
File: 1691397440179009.png (188 KB, 1316x792)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
Daima figures are not getting a good reception.
>>
File: 1619942623990.gif (1.68 MB, 500x280)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
janemba when
>>
>>11085392
of course they aren't, they're figures from a show that isn't even out yet
>>
>>11085392
I hope the line and the anime flop hard.
>>
>>11085393
He should have been one of the first or second batches ever
>>
>>11085392
nobody wants this baby shit
>>11085393
in 5 years maybe after they get through daima
>>
>>11085393
never
first they must release another 1 million goku slops
hope you enjoy them
>>
>>11085397
The 20 episodes will be done before the year is up and forgotten by the new year. Nobody cares. It's the equivalent of the SandLand reboot. Another flop. Expect a game tie is which will be on 75% off sale by next summer.
>>
File: 61rV-HHd51L.jpg (111 KB, 604x1500)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Here's your 3.0 bros.
>>
>>11085393
lol
lmao
>>
>>11085393
wait for turd parties to save the day because bandai sure isn't
>>
>>11085407
ew
>>
File: 1595652862426.png (863 KB, 1500x1500)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>11081275
>they made a "Goku after getting spanked by Superman" fig
Holy based!
>>
>>11085407
Daima will flop harder than this
>>
>>11085392
>Everyone seething about Goten and Kid Trunks
I don't want to hear you fags pretend they're not some of the most highly requested characters in this line ever again.
>>
>>11085448
Nobody wants them.
>>
>>11085252
>Daima is a whole wasted year for this line.
Daima is going to eat up some slots, but they will still release general/P-Bandai stuff from other sagas and thinking they are going to devote and entire year of releases solely to Daima is just absurd. The same thing happened with Superhero, so not sure this will be any different.
>>
>>11085071
wasted slots
>>
>>11085392
>instagramfags crying about everything
shocking...
>>
>>11083393
>>11083767
>>11084934
>>11085065
>>11085068
I love how much these make the entire thread cope so hard, can't wait for the preorder night and the release of the series, I will enjoy it a lot.
>>
>>11085473
We have P-bandai releases from Sept to next March already. The first Daima figures are general releases in these months that we thought were filled already anyway. They're not taking new months after the healing machine.
>>
>>11084282
lol'd. that figure looks so bad in every single pic except that one with the crossed arms. I guess it has to look equally as shit as the saiyan armor Gohan/Krillin to go with them.

>>11084847
yea i feel the same way. I get Mexican and Cheeto vibes from it. and i literally typed this before I read >>11084931 haha

This SDCC looks like a complete fucking shitshow. Not one cool thing being teased and the exclusives either suck ass or are overpriced like fuck ($100+fees for a 2.0 Baseku)
>>
>>11084838
>>11084839
>>11084843
>>11084845
This is just the last full power Goku but with transparent plastic, right? I'm not very attentive.
>>
>>11085630
Same body but different hair and faces. Its a store exclusive not a regular release.
>>
>>11085071
Unironically these and King Cold are the only worthwhile releases in the pipeline IMO
>>
>>11085940
Forgot 100% Frieza and Super 17.
Still, only 5 figures to look forward to for the next scheduled 8 months. The 'pipeline' hasn't looked this dull for awhile
>>
>>11085502
>crying about everything
Like here as well?
>>
They're actually just waiting to announce 10/10 versions of all my dream figures on my birthday.
>>
>>11085065
>>11085068
Good. As Toriyama originals, these will be the last based releases for anything new. They should go all in while the show is new. We can always get Kid Buu laterq
>>
Daima might actually kill this franchise.
>>
>baby goku
>baby vegeta
>baby piccolo
>ugly mexican bootleg goku
worst reveals ever. they’re sabotaging the dragon ball line to make way for new garbage like my hero academia.
>>
>>11085455
Sorry, anon, but your gaslighting barely worked before. Now the truth is beyond doubt. With Tonsenart beating them to Kid Buu, Goten and Kid Trunks release will be the crowning achievement of this line.
>>
>>11085392
I get that the figs suck, but why are people surprised they're making them? Every new Dragon Ball movie or show since battle of the gods gets figures immediately to coincide with it. This shouldn't be surprising anyone.
>>
File: chrome_RQLJiBwp2F.png (507 KB, 541x740)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
tonsen's bojack movie trunks prototype
>>
>>11086168
>torn up pants
This is an optional thing, right?
>>
>>11086168
This is why Bandai fails.
>>
>>11086186
because their figures aren't supported by fat brown hands?
>>
>>11084997
>>11084934

I dont know why they even showed the dragon stars of Daima. They look almost exactly like the shf but 20% worst all around.
>>
>>11086057
No one wants them. Sorry bud.
>>
>>11081981
>>11084201

They couldn't even spell "OLDER" right lmao
>>
File: s-l1600.png (943 KB, 1080x1440)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
Is there any place to get custom hair sculpts but not have to pay like $50 for $1 worth of plastic?
>>
File: bojackbody.png (338 KB, 468x764)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>11086180
I don't think so. Isn't this release coming on a battle damaged body?
>>
>>11086207
at least the dragon stars have double jointed knees.
>>
>>11086071
Don't think there would be anywhere near as much uproar if they had some good new reveals to balance it out. As is we're getting 3 de-aged/chibi figures, a new character, and possibly two more on the way for Daima. Meanwhile all we're seeing on the Z, Super, or even GT front so far is a full power SS Goku retool.

>>11086207
I had to look at it again because I didn't even realize they weren't SHF.
>>
>>11086293
I only follow it from pics posted in this thread so I don't know what their plans are but I remember pics of it not battle damaged before. If they're only going to sell a battle damaged version that would be extremely disappointing. I don't think he even gets like that in the movie. I think his clothes get a bit damaged in the Broly movie but he doesn't have the sleeveless jacket in that. Maybe it's an a/b thing. I dunno.
>>
i dont even collect dragonball stuff but i always follow and read comments on insta.

how many goku figurarts do exist by now? this is hilarious
>>
>>11086250
>but not have to pay like $50 for $1 worth of plastic?
lol
try 90
>>
>>11084838
Can these assholes go bankrupt already god damn
>>
>>11086448
I don't want them to go bankrupt but I'm so, so fucking tired of the 2.0 milking.
How many more cheap 2.0 Gokus can they pump out?
>>
>>11086450
It's just some shitty store exclusive, they're not going to create new molds for that
>>
Did they have King Cold on display at least? I want some more things next to him.
>>
>>11086057
You have been spouting this same bullshit for years. One day you might just get your oversized big head kids and you can act out all the weird pedo scenarios your heart desires. Then what will you dedicate your life too?
>>
File: 1698394429062382.jpg (35 KB, 500x281)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>11086057
The G&KT movement is resilient and cannot be held down.
>>
>>11086250
Aliexpress usually has some headsculpt kits for around 30$, but you could try your luck buying from the chinese directly with superbuy which is cheaper but obviously more risky.
>>
>>11085392
how long did it take for you to edit out all the jjk fags crying for whoever?
>>
>>11084934
I didn't realize these were dragon stars until others mentioned it. There was supposed to be a Metal Cooler in this line that apparently got replaced with Beelzebub from Sand Land. Now even in this line there's random Daima figures taking up slots.
>>
>>11086537
>Only one anon wants figures of the main characters sons that everyone's clamoring for on social media
Kek. This is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time I've mentioned them outside of wish lists. Funny how you're projecting your pedo shit on anyone who wants them, though.

>>11086610
Based. Our wait has been long, but with GT Goku Bandai's proven it will be worth it.
>>
>>11086706
> i'm not the goten & trunks sperg even though i say the same things as the sperg who has sperged for years
sure thing sweetie, what ever
>>
>>11086706
I guess I'm happy the Daimaslop shit exists now because it further cucks you for the next 2 yrs.
>>
>>11086725
As the years go by anons one after another will tap out as they get their last desired figures. Only Goten and Trunks guy is left sharing the threads with the Blue guy and a handful of anons waiting for actual never evers.
>>
>>11086356
>how many goku figurarts do exist by now?
Easily at least 30 at this point. Off the top of my head:
>SS 1.0
>Base form 1.0
>SS 1.0 (SDCC EE)
>Base form Goku 1.0 (Mexican EE)
>Kid Goku
>Kid Goku (Blue Gi)
>Kid Goku (Tamashii Store exclusive)
>Goku Black (original release)
>Goku Black (Translucent hair EE)
>Goku Black (Pearlescent hair general release)
>Return of Frieza Base form/SSB
>Original Namek SS Goku
>SRoE Goku
>SSGSS KKB Goku (SDCC EE, I think?)
>Buffku
>UI Goku
>UI Goku (Toyotaro version)
>UI Goku (Sign) EE
>Full power Goku (SDCC EE)
>Recent Tamashii store translucent hair/body Goku
>Ghostku (SDCC two pack)
>Base Goku (superhero)
>SS4 Goku
>Kid Goku from GT
>Goku with nimbus/kid Gohan (SDCC EE)
>Weird Andriod Saga Goku everyone hated
>SSB Goku (Broly movie)
>Daima Goku
>Kaioken Goku (original glossy paint)
>Kaioken Goku (Walmart/Target exclusive with matte painting)
>SS3 Goku
>SSGSS Goku
>SSGSS Goku (Translucent hair SDCC exclusive)
>SSGSS Goku (Recent general release)
I'm probably missing one or two, but Goku is like a third of the line as a whole.
>>
File: Cell Smile.gif (1.39 MB, 360x200)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>>11086725
>Rather the line focus on a spin-off he doesn't care about instead of the last two sagas of Z just to fuck over people that want 2 specific figures
Based in a masochistically retarded sort of way.
>>
>>11086806
Hey, I gotta deal with Daimashit anyway. May as well find a silver lining.
>>
>>11086765
And the sad thing is, i have 15 of them...
>>
File: all goku.jpg (2.67 MB, 2196x2085)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB JPG
>>11086765
Its closer to 1/6th of the line. The number gets bloated by exclusives and stuff like SSG that's the same thing 3 times. There's also Black that's technically a different guy that also has 3. Don't think its really that bad considering Goku is the main character and he has a bunch of looks ranging from being a kid to a really buff dude.
>>
>>11086806
But no one wants those figures. They're universally despised as the Poochie's of DBZ. One obsessed retard on /toy/ and people who shitpost as them does not mean anyone wants that shit.
>>
>>11086876
>But no one wants those figures. They're universally despised as the Poochie's of DBZ.
This. They're shit and irrelevant. That most people want a non-character like Dabura more than them speaks volumes.
>>
thoughts on figure-rise model kits?
>>
>>11086917
I buy them just for the effect parts.
>>
>>11086917
pretty ugly but ive seen people buy them just for custom parts like armorless nappa
>>
>>11086876
All right, you're just being obtuse at this point. Ignoring that they appeared in multiple anons' top 5 even as recently as last thread, you can literally see a shitload of posts asking for them on social media and seeing those posts receive a ton of support. People, myself included, are disappointed with Kid Trunks and Goten as
characters because Toriyama didn't do anything with them beyond the Buu saga. They just stagnated, not even aging properly until Super Hero. But for anyone who wants an even semi-complete Buu Saga display, they're a must.
>>
>>11087040
nobody wants them. sorry dude
>>
File: 1709997541441472.png (671 KB, 562x555)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>11086876
You're delusional. They're beloved characters who were the main characters of the final arc. Many people want them and have for a long time. As more people join the line, the demand for Goten and Trunks grows.
>>
>>11086917
Not a fan cause they don't look good. The build process might last you like an hour but then you're left with the finished thing that you have to put somewhere.
>>
>>11087068
>Many people want them and have for a long time
Gay Pedophiles are not the core audience
>>
>>11087068
They are unwanted. You'll have to accept that.
>>
>>11086839
Honestly looking at a checklist undersells the amount of Goku we get.Its missing the Target exclusive Kaioken Goku, you also forgot to mark Ghost Goku.That is 39 Goku releases not to mention how frequent they all get reissued. We get at least 5 Goku reissues a year for the past 3 to 4 years. Goku is to figuarts what Batman is to Mc Farlane. We could really stand to get some P-bandai stuff reissued, they do it for Gundam all of the time.
>>
File: 1694267290262771.png (564 KB, 1063x638)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
When?
>>
>>11087270
>Its missing the Target exclusive Kaioken Goku
Bottom left of the regular release schedule
>>
>>11087282
Should have been released a long time ago with Super Janemba. They already have the sculpt from Blugeta.
>>
>>11087270
That stretch from Super Hero Goku to Buffku is a lot of figures between 2 Gokus in the regular figures. The event exclusives really bump it up, the percentage of Gokus relative to just the other event exclusives is much higher than the overall. 15/39 event exclusives are Goku.
>>
File: chrome_d3ExfYq2BH.png (1.17 MB, 1091x680)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>
>>11087438
ALL ABOARD THE BROLY RAPE TRAIN
>>
>>11087438
Is there anywhere that still has him for pre-order?
>>
File: 1722031328338090.png (1.17 MB, 1091x680)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>11087438
>>
>>11087521
nah he sold out on 5ktoys already, aliexpress and scalpers have him at a higher price, there will be another wave of broly but only for super saiyan 4, 5 and the DBH dark dragon ball xeno masked super saiyan 4 variant
>>
>>11087541
Dammit I just want ssj3, these chinks launched pre-orders without showing what they would look like.
>>
File: file.jpg (55 KB, 602x339)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>11087438
i cannot belive some chinks is giving us a correct scale broly for the first time ever
>>
File: Freezy Pop.jpg (1.2 MB, 1741x2597)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Anon from the last thread who just ordered Babby's first SHFA, here
It him
Loving him already and have already lost his dragon ball three times while trying to pose him with it.
My only real major complaints are that there's really no way to get his feet to tilt upward with how his ankles are designed, which sucks because the weight of his tail keeps making him fall over, so I have to make due with twisting his leg and using the ankle pivot, which is a bit hit or miss.
Also, I may have been spoiled by starting figure collecting with SHMA Godzilla figures, because all I can think of is "why does Frieza have a mostly static tail instead of one with like 20 ball joints?"
>>
File: Freezy Prop.jpg (950 KB, 1569x2713)
950 KB
950 KB JPG
>>11087758
"Effect parts? Who needs effect parts when you can just rotate a prop 180 degrees and put it on a lift arm?"
>>
I think that dbz intro goku will be the last 2.0 mold they make of him, they did something similar with world tour namek goku and shortly after we got buffku
>>
>>11086250

PERFECT HAIR. SHAPE AND COLOR

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS GUY IS SELLING THIS CUSTOM HAIR?????

OR IF YOU KNOW HIS TWITTER OR SOMETHING CAN YOU LINK IT SO I CAN ASK HIM MYSELF?????
>>
>>11088028
>think that dbz intro goku will be the last 2.0 mold they make of him
You're so hopeful. I want you to be right, but... yeah, I doubt it.
>>
>>11088028
It won't be the last, people say that after each reuse Goku. Super Hero Goku was the last until it wasn't. Then all the SROE reissues are them milking the mold one last time until they do again next year and then year after. The base sdcc Goku was the "last" until the SS one gets shown at the same event. It never ends.
>>
>>11087758
This figure sucks, it's as fuck. You like it because you don't know any better.
>>
>>11088262
If I bought it and like it because I don't know any better, that means I bought it and liked it.
I see this as a successful purchase.
>>
>>11088262
>anon seething someone is enjoying his toys
lol
>>
File: SSJ4 GOGETA.jpg (247 KB, 1800x1012)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
Bros...
>>
>>11088262
that Frieza is probably my favorite figure I've ever bought that costs under $40. and im not just counting this line. Yeah its outdated compared to the other Frieza forms, but those also arn't ten year old molds and cost like $100 even if you ordered it when they came out. I still think the figure holds up really well and there is way more shit I'd like to see them come out with rather than an "updated" final form.
>>
>>11088371
>I still think the figure holds up really well
gigacope
>>
>>11088371
buy mecha frieza which actually has an updated mold and you'll see why everyone is angry
>>
File: chrome_kTWT0YmTxd.png (1.73 MB, 1100x785)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>11082688
final product got a better paintjob

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.