[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

So Mezco is doing a figure for Junkyard Joe (Geoff John's Not-G.I. Robot)
Honestly thought they'd start off with Geiger if this were to ever get toys
>>
>Ten-HUT! Junkyard Joe, Ghost Machine’s robot soldier, deploys into active duty this October with a fully articulated and detailed collectible action figure created in partnership with Mezco Toyz. Spotlighted tonight at the Ghost Machine booth (#1629) during San Diego Comic-Con’s “Preview Night," this meticulous figure features a cloth uniform, authentic accessories, and peerless packaging featuring new artwork by co-creator Gary Frank and colorist Brad Anderson.
>The all-new, One:12 Collective is molded from plastic and hand-painted in stunning detail. The new action figure also comes packaged with a helmet, jungle fatigues, combat boots, and removable chest harness, belt and gun holster. Standing approximately 17 centimeters tall (6.7 inches), it also features a slew of Vietnam War inspired artificial accessories, including one bayonet knife, a handgun with magazine, a landmine, two grenades, two gun FX and changeable hands. Loaded with over 28 points of articulation, this can’t-miss action figure also comes with its own One:12 Collective display base complete with logo and adjustable display post. Each One:12 Junkyard Joe figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box. Pre-orders for for the Junkyard Joe Collectible Figure begin August 28 as a Mezco Direct Exclusive (MDX) only available through mezcotoyz.com.
>>
>>11082925
does he have ptsd from cyber-vietnam
>>
>“Working with Geoff and Gary on this project has been great. Their passion for this character is extremely contagious. From issue number one, Joe was primed to be immortalized in plastic, I am thrilled the opportunity came my way. Junkyard Joe is a real action hero with heart and was a ton of fun to work on,” said Michael “Mez” Markowitz, founder and owner of Mezco Toyz.>“If I could go back in time and tell ten-year-old me that something I helped bring to life would become this amazing action figure, I would have been blown away,” said Johns. “I can’t wait for everyone to see the incredible work Mez and his team at Mezco did with this figure.”>Frank added: “Having spent so much time with Joe and gotten to know him while working on his book, it was amazing to see him gradually being brought to life by Mez and his magicians. It’s really him! It’s Junkyard Joe!”

https://imagecomics.com/press-releases/san-diego-comic-con-2024-reveal-ghost-machine-mezco-toyz-debut-junkyard-joe-action-figure
>>
File: 1674686464805.jpg (922 KB, 1988x3056)
922 KB
922 KB JPG
>>11082933
He actually went to real Vietnam and yeah, he does have PTSD unironically
>>
>>11082939
never heard any of this and was very interested until i saw this faggy panel
>>
ah, yup, it's a modern comic. explains why it is so black and gay
>>
>>11082925
Neat, probably not something I'd go outta my way to buy though.
>>11083274
>does he have ptsd
>yes actually
>wtf I hate this!
Idk what you expected dude
>>
>>11083306
>>does he have ptsd
>>yes actually
>>wtf I hate this!
who are you even talking to? take your meds
>>
>>11082925
Nice, a good number of parts for a Jungle Jim custom.
>>
>>11083325
>>11082933
>"does he have ptsd"
>>11082939
>"He actually went to real Vietnam and yeah, he does have PTSD unironically"
>>11083274
>"never heard any of this and was very interested until i saw this faggy panel"

Literally read the thread
>>
>>11083474
i don't give a fuck about what you and the other guy were talking about. that panel is shit. it's gay. and it's black. then i looked up the comic and saw it is like 2 years old. that's all i need to know that it is dogshit. i don't thin you understand how this website site works but thank you for your service. also mezco sucks
>>
>>11083503
>i don't thin you understand how this website site works
NTA, but I know trolling outside of /b/ is a bannable offense.
>>
>>11083283
>ah, yup, it's a modern comic. explains why it is so black and gay
How so?
>>
>>11083537
i refuse to believe someone is capable of being as queer as you are so actually YOU must be trolling
>>11083556
bruh
>>
File: IMG_20240725_200126.jpg (1.86 MB, 4000x1800)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>11083503
Holy shit based. I also hate how all libtard slop is all self loathing psudo intellectual character study slop with the only hope of salvation presented as contact with peoples of diverse persuasion. Stories arent about action and claiming things through might anymore.
>>
>>11082939
The face design is HORRIBLE.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.