[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Found this today while at the thrift store for $6.

I bought it to open and to play with as i know Star Trek: TNG toys aren't really worth anything so its not really worth keeping on card, but then I noticed the card backing is not the right one for the packaged toy.

Anyone know if this would affect the value of the toy? or should I say fuck it and open it anyway?

honestly, I want to play with it, but id feel bad fucking up something someone might want. I thought about trying to make a deal with someone to see if they have a loose one I can have so they can have this.
>>
File: 1661206344833139.jpg (247 KB, 1206x959)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>11087914
Fuck it, open it and have fun. The interior of the Borg cube is cool as hell and they're less than $10 on ebay so if you think you need one mint they aren't hard to find.
You should also pick up the other sets.
>>
File: 1722044882016106.jpg (888 KB, 2568x2300)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
...it would be pretty weird if they didn't
>>
I would personally keep it on the card since it's a weird error. How many times are you going to play with a toy like that? At any rate, you would know best OP!
>>
File: 1681272868314866.jpg (211 KB, 1024x777)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>11088258
Forgot my image
>>
>>11087914
Errors aren't worth shit to anyone but error collectors and full blown completionists, so you would really have to find the right buyer, and even then, it probably wouldn't be worth much more than a regular one, but it definitely depends on the toy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.