[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are there any sets that look like the Lego Harry Potter sets? My kid build them but the lego ones are too flimsy to play with, and this one pictured doesn't even look like the actual castle.
>>
maybe don't get your kid into gay shit like harry potter in the first place you fucking idiot. if you'd been showing them archecore or something this whole time you'd be able to buy cool toys.
>>
>>11133311
This. Get your kid a cool castle, not Harry Potter trash.
>>
>>11133311
>>11133319
She likes Harry Potter and so do I
>>
>>11133465
get her a gun and hopefully she'll use it on you and then herself
>>
>>11133319
Is the cool castle behind the pizza sauce kingdom from SHITmobil?
>>
>>11133277
How old is your kid that she can't handle Legos without them breaking apart?
>>
>>11133465
https://youtu.be/APhdCSj-j8Q?t=12
>>
>>11133277
play mobile sell rock solid castles
>>
>>11133277
Make it out of cardboard, it's free and can be battle damaged, burnt to the ground, etc. Also I've spent extensive time teaching my children about siege engines and I strongly suggest you do the same, prepping is for faggots, marauding is gonna be much more fun in the post apocalyptic wasteland.
>>
>>11133535
You're trying way too hard to fit in.
>>
>>11133277
That set is crap.

You should get the deluxe version instead. It comes with all three of the main kids and two more rooms then this one, and it costs the same on Amazon. I don't even like Harry Potter, but as far as playsets go, this one is pretty nice. I'm curious to see how it scales with traditional 1:18 figures, though seeing how the minis are 3" it may be too small for what I'm after.

Kinda lame you're hamstringing your kids fun because you have a weird hang up about things being "lore accurate" though. My kid loves Paw Patrol stuff, but I'm not going not buy her the toys just because they're not accurate to the show models. That's just being dumb.

>>11133319
This is also a pretty badass looking castle. Never got into Playmobil, even as a kid, but I will never deny that they put out some fantastic toys.
>>
>>11144269
Forgot pic. But you can see all the extra stuff you get with this set compared to the OP one. All for the same price!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.