[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tobee.png (446 KB, 484x629)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
This shit is 99% the same as the original besides being badly assembled and lacking black armpit paint, for $50, the real deal costs $250 and mine came with a broken base piece and loose waist.
How are these guys doing it? the pieces are swappable between the original and the KO, so this isn't like all the other bootlegs which are smaller than the original figures, I had previous PAK Bootlegs and they sucked the plastic was melted bad molding etc this one is almost the same figure as the real deal, how are these guys doing it? just fucking how?
Chinese bootlegs are reaching the next level? because if these changs are offering $250 BIG figures for $50 with almost the same quality of plastic and paint they should start making the whole Mafex roster, $30 Mafex Gambit KOs sound like heaven
>>
>>11141733
China had upped their toy game all the way around. They have been making some of the better figures that have been hitting the market and with some really creativity too instead of the same boring shit
>>
>>11141807
Actually yes but actually no there are a good deal of figures that are not even close to coomer figures that are coming out. They don't discuss them much in your marvel legends capeshit general

here you go https://gundamit.com/ check them out and educate yourself and get off the hasbro shit for fucks sake
>>
>>11141807
kek this nigga is gay.
>>
>>11141733
First off, Bring arts is outdated and ass, so bootlegs being on par with them is a low bar. The only reason why they survived is because of their death grip on their IPs. But that doesn't matter for 2B since she has more options than ever. Either get the SHF or Buzzmod or be smart and wait for the figma.
>>
>>11141936
>First off, Bring arts is outdated and ass, so bootlegs being on par with them is a low bar.
He's talking about the PAK DX retard, weebfags and their heckin figmarinos are shoot the most braindead retards around here because they don't even know shit about toys outside of their figma shit
>>
>>11141901
Oh no, is he terminally ill? Sad that the only people that will notice he's gone is us.
>>
>>11141968
Don't care, didn't ask, bringarts will always be ass no matter what you say. Also why the focus on figma? You smell like a stinky SHF shill.
>>
>>11141987
Bring arts is better than shf though
>>
>>11141733
I’d say they’re probably factory seconds that are being sold on. I do like that factories do that, means less waste in you’re willing to buy and fix it up.
>>
The fuck did a bootleg thread devolve into Athena and Slt throwing feces at eachother...
>>
>>11142154
bro that's athena and some one else I didn't have anything to do with this, I go out of my way to avoid him.
>>
>>11142137
yeah these have been confirmed factory seconds with less paint.
>>
>>11142264
really? where? and also that makes sense, watching a comparison the only true difference between both is a very, very, VERY small molding error in the upper torso, maybe that's why they got rejected, the rest is literally the same
>>
>>11142887
the figure reviews where the KO is sold has a lot of people confirming they are factory seconds just due to how close they are to the originals. The figure is just missing some paint apparently.
>>
owning the original version and a bunch of the 2B KOs I kinda confirm they are a bad QC batch, not really bootlegs, even the base is exactly like the original, just with stronger molding lines, she even has the Squeenix brand there, and the last proof would be the release dates, they were sold after the original was out, then sold out, and suddenly appeared again just after the reissue of the original.
Grab them while you can, I ordered six of them for customs, the second batch will probably sell as fast as the first one which lasted only 3 months, or even worse, they release a real bootleg that will be inferior and this one will be sold for higher prices
>>
This reminds me of the reijects. I wonder how many oldfags remain here who still remember that.
>>
>>11147224
I remember them. I already had Rei back then, but I remember people taking the dip and being pleasantly surprised that they were getting a legit figma Rei for dirt cheap.
>>
>>11141733
>How are these guys doing it?
Where are most toys made?
>>
>>11148339
sup Athena
>>
>>11141733
I heard her ass is better in the bootleg version compared to the original, anyone can confirm? Also where can we buy the bootleg?
>>
>>11155986
Aliexpress and yes the KO is less gappy. The KOs are factory seconds so it's not really a KO they just have less paint and the shirtless torso is assembled differently.
>>
>>11155996
Are there any comparison pic online?
>>
>>11155986
yeah the thong gap is smaller, idk how they did it but it looks way better once you put the joint piece in the right place because they put it backwards, one is like $60/50 the other is $250, it's a no-brainer
>>11155996
I'm gonna say yes due to the plastic, PAK uses the same """"HIGH-QUALITY""" PVC that other Jap companies use, unlike the cheaper PVC that all the bootlegs have, and I know this because I just painted the inner shoulder section with regular spray paint and with cheaper bootlegs it ALWAYS feels sticky and it never dries out due to the plasticizers used in those cheap materials, but guess what the paint is perfect and it even resisted the arm balljoint being inserted again, no paint chips or scratches, now she's perfect, for $58 it's a fucking steal she brutally mogs all the other Tobees
>>
File: IMG_20240916_134318.jpg (460 KB, 780x1040)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
done

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.