[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Desperado.png (567 KB, 1024x1024)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
It's that time again, post your favourite blaster. Any brand is welcomed.
>>
I’m finally purchasing the Nexus Pro X. I just need a good side arm
>>
>>11142167
N-Strike Raider CS-35
>>
Monorail is is sick mechanically, but it's super rare nowadays.
>>
>>11142167
whenever i go to goodwill all i see is this sort of gun
>>
I want full black nerf gun without the cringe orange part. I want pretend like have real pistol in my pants when outside.
>>
>>11146946

Live your dream anon.
>>
Are there any dart blasters that have a lava/fire/home crafted aesthetic?
>>
Please close this thread, thank you.
>>
>>11143995
I got a Max Pro Stryker and a Tomcat myself as primaries, with an MK-2 as my side arm. The MK-2.1 is also a great choice and has a more standard in-grip mag system. But I prefer the belt strapped holster with the MK-2 over the drop leg that comes with the 2.1. Both come with spare ammo mags/quick loaders, and holsters to carry the ammo as well. As far as complete packages for sidearms go, those are fantastic deals. I heard good things about the Outlaw as well, but that doesn't seem to have any holsters included so you have to provide your own for the blaster and it's spare mags.
>>
>>11144012
Always wanted one too. Surely there's some Chinese knockoff version I can buy to cope?
>>
>>11142167
I completely blanked out on OP's image when I first saw this thread but when I saw this on the shelf at walmart earlier it really caught my eye. Nailbiter priming/firing mechanism in a six shooter is pretty neat. Didn't pick one up but I might go back for it. It feels like everything else on the shelf these days is either performance-oriented or nerf trying to force some new proprietary dart format so it's nice to see something, you know, fun.
>>
>>11148122
ended up grabbing with the venom pro, x2. i love the way i can feel like john wick because its fully auto.
>>
>>11142167
>A single piece suddenly came up for sale on amazon in mein shithole
>not even 3x, just RETAIL PRICE
>Let me think about it...not like the poors here are immediately gonna spend on a toy
>Sold Out the next day
Goddamn it; I hope the seller was just using the 1 left in stock tag to make people rush and puts up more on sale. I already lost money ordering a Stryfe that never arrived (small store chain, probably didn't update their listing). My ol' faithful Retaliator just died a few months ago, it served well. I can buy a white N-Strike Elite Rampage right now, and I was excited for it, until I saw the Rapidstrike listing.

Nerf was so good and exciting anons, now they are another piece of the future looking grim. With so many kids spending so much time on their electronics, and the inflation, they seem to have turned to being more like the simpler chink toy guns.

I remember how excited as a kid when my Retaliator package arrived, it was my first.
>>
File: MMfirefly.jpg (132 KB, 1000x1000)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>11148420
>Surely there's some Chinese knockoff version I can buy to cope?

The best nerf shotgun hands down is the Monkeymods Firefly. optional parts to convert it to mag fed if you want, fires 1 nerf dart or 3 rival balls per shell, lots of optional grips/stocks/shell holders,bandoliers (and a shell catcher attachment). 200FPS out of the box.
>>
>>11164331
>My ol' faithful Retaliator just died a few months ago, it served well.

you should just go buy a flywheel/motor kit for your broken rapid strike & fix it . would be a massive performance upgrade on stock for less cost than a new one.
>>
>>11167414

my bad read that wrong You meant retaliator. never mind about fixing it.The pic mixed me up.
>>
which darts are best darts?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.