[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: arizona.jpg (994 KB, 1650x1275)
994 KB
994 KB JPG
I'm going to Phoenix, Arizona for a week is there any good toy/collectible stores worth checking out while I'm there?
>>
>>11152487
No
>>
File: GUppHJFbYAAyyi8.jpg (42 KB, 391x243)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>11152488
dubs, damn I can't argue with that.
>>
>>11152487
Toy Anxiety has a decent selection, from high-end statues to loose figures, but it was a disorganized mess last time I visited.
Collectors Marketplace is good for retro figures. It's almost like a mini Frank and Sons, where each section is stocked and organized by a different person.
>>
>>11152487
It’s America no
the chains got killed by venture capitalism and the ma&pa comicbook shops got killed by Amazon/covid/trumpinomics
>>
>>11152487
>>11152804
Seconding this. If you could only visit a couple of toy stores in Phoenix those two would be it. Note that Toy Anxiety is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

A couple of other options in the general metro area are Zia Record Stores which do take secondhand toys along with books and media if you want to try your luck. The metro also has a couple of Bookmans Entertainment Exchanges which also have used toy and collectible sections like Zia.

Book-Off also recently opened a branch in Mesa if you find yourself out there, they specialize in weeb toys/collectibles, but also have an aisle/glass case dedicated to western items. The mesa branch of Bookmans is also in that general area.

If you have a passing interest in antiques, the North Phoenix Branch of Brass Armadillo is massive and has an eclectic pool of vendors. You can also chat up an employee over how haunted their building is.

If you're in Glendale's old town, there is a half Vintage Toy Store / Dollhouse Store called Smilin Jack's Peddle Cars and Antie Em's Miniatures respectively. Specializing in vintage toys. It's a charming little store worth a visit if you end up stomping around Glendale. Tri-Force Collectibles and Drawn to Comics are just a couple of blocks over in the same old town district. They should also have stuff to peruse and those two stores are just across the street from each other.
>>
>>11152804
>>11154415
Thanks for the tip.

>>11152986
Okay.
>>
>>11154415
I went to Bookman's today. Nothing interesting in terms of toys but I got some old gba and gbc games lol.
Neat store though.
>>
>>11152487
I wish a giant Spittor would take over my city.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.