[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm looking to get a replacement airsoft rifle for my broken g3. My field is semi auto only and my g3 busted and fires a 5 round burst on semi mode for some reason
I've been looking to replace it anyway
I'm looking to replace it with this:
https://www.evike.com/products/11844/
Is this any good? I picked a relatively high priced one that would go good with my cold war era outfit. (pasgt, m81 woodland etc)
This one's price seems good because I'm guessing that higher price = quality.
There is also the CYMA m16a3 which is lower price but also looks good
Not sure if I should get this one either.. they look identical its weird
https://www.evike.com/products/30906/
>>
>>11155497
Better to ask in >>>/xs/
>>
That is NOT a toy , that’s like a full on gun
>>
>>11155581
Do you not see the orange barrel tip, retard? Either way, it's not /toy/ it is /xs/.
>>
>>11155497
>>>/xs/airsoft

>>11155581
Airsoft guns like OP posted shoot lightweight plastic BBs at a low speed for playing a game (similar to nerf or paintball) and don't shoot hard enough to be actual weapons (some of the higher-powered ones can be tuned such that they'll damage eyes or chip teeth, but the common safety gear easily protects against this and maximum projectile mass and speed is regulated for gameplay). In contrast, air guns shoot dense metal BBs and pellets and can be used for target shooting and sometimes hunting, depending on the model.

>>11155587
/xs/ definitely has the stronger airsoft community but a thread on /toy/ focused on the replica and collecting side of airsoft rather than the performance and competitive side could work well.
>>
File: airsoftwhere.jpg (45 KB, 546x371)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>11155497
Oh boy I get to pull this one out of the attic...
>>
>>11155993
Kek
>>
>>11155993
probably doubly confusing now with /xs/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.