[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5345345.png (2.57 MB, 1024x1364)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
So I have been wondering why did they release this Deadpool first and then released the new one with the brighter red suit from the movie? Is this one more special or wtf? lol personally I love this one so much and the dark red is my favorite from Deadpool 1 and 2 so yeah what’s up with that lol
>>
So they can sell twice as many. The new one was clearly not gonna be ready for the release of the film, they were able to get these out before release because they’re just a reprint
>>
>>11157456
because this one is better than the cheap looking turd that they'll release in a few months
>>
>>11157456
Fuck off Retrospammer
>>
>>11157500
Hey be nice
>>
>>11157456
Michael French is an icon here.
>>
>>11157489
This is probably more or less the truth.

Also, the original was locked in a two-pack with Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Some collectors balked at it and then the price went up. So this was another chance to get the figure without either price hike.
>>
>>11157577
Yeah, honestly who actually cared about getting Negasonic Teenage Warhead?
>>
I love RB
>>
I prefer this one to the upcoming one based off his new suit for DP&W. I prefer the more muted red and silver accents. Not to mention it comes with hands that can essentially turn it into the Deadpool 1 suit as they lack the silver backing from DP2.
>>
>>11158993
Me too
>>
>>11157456
I’d recommend picking up the AY Deadpool instead, it’s getting a reissue/improved version
>>
>>11157939
How long was she in the movie really? Did it really need a figure?
>>
>>11163287
Hey, tell that to the Star Wars guys.
>>
>>11163287
I mean, I guess there's an argument for it, on account of the movie having a really small cast anyway. But maybe she should've been in a fan channel two pack with the bubbly girl instead of Deadpool?

It's really bizarre to me how every MCU-themed wave/set seems to leave out so many characters. Like there was a run of them where they straight up didn't do the villains (or as a BAF in a different movie's wave, like Ultron in Ant Man). Outside of Infinity War and Endgame, that brought everybody together, most of these movies had maybe 6-8 important characters. And then the wave would do 2-3. They had that MCU10 wave that caught up some but then immediately fell behind again.
>>
>>11165515
Or a three pack with Colossus, so we didn't have to wait until this year for that figure.
>>
>>11157503
True
>>
>>11157456
And where is the hand attachment with the chimichonga in it
>>
Will the mods please take out this retrospam?
>>
I am almost 90% sure I own the KO of this figure but honestly I can’t tell because it’s really good quality if it is
>>
I need X-23
>>
>>11166879
This
>>
>>11166879
What mods lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.