[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Expect some downtime in the next few minutes for upgrades!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: retroblasting.png (508 KB, 640x480)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
Are knockoffs like this illegal in the United States? Could I get in trouble for importing it? I just saw a review of this and I would love to buy it, but I am not sure if it'd be blocked at customs.
>>
>>11157723
You’ll be fine, or aliexpress/temu/wish etc would never be able to get anything through customs.
>>
>>11157723
Yeah, it's definitely illegal, you order that and it ends with Bubba stretching your anus in prison.
>>
File: haters.gif (2.02 MB, 274x293)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB GIF
>>11157749
not taking this bait
>>
>>11157723
you're kidding, right? god kids are dumb these days.
there's very few things it's flat-out illegal to own. this falls under 'illegal to make'
if the feds cared they would ban all chinese websites. which they should.
>>
>>11157857
I didn't know if tariffs kept them as illegal to import
>>
>>11157723
I remember the first time I saved a pic of a naked lady to my computer and went through customs, was seriously worried the feds were gonna collar me
>>
>>11157723
If you’re importing it in bulk to sell, yeah, probably.
If you’re just importing it to have, it’s perfectly fine.
>>
>>11157723
This is more of a third party since it’s not technically something done before.
>>
The fact that you're seriously asking this question shows what a frightening dystopian shithole the Land of the Free actually is.
>>
>>11163816
>the rat comes back
>>
>>11159071
The one thing that some of the new tariffs will change is that some of the Chinese sellers are no longer going to get by WITHOUT going to customs, which is how >>11157725
>aliexpress/temu/wish
all these companies (and all those sellers from China and some other countries, sell knock offs with free shipping or highly discounted shipping).

In the future, they will have to go through customs, which they actually - to OP's question here >>11157723
>blocked at customs.
currently are not.

>>11163816
You were a stupid virgin in your early days on-line, too, son. The fact that people want to feel better about themselves about being superior rather than helping out the equivalent of their younger selves is what's actually wrong with this site, if not the country, since you're essentially still part of the future.
>>
>>11163816
or it's a thinly veiled way to retropost

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.