[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Whatever happened to this toy? Hell, whatever happened to this company? Will it ever see the light of day. I mean, why wouldn't the company try to recoup their loss and sell the files for 3d printing on some website like Cults3D?
>>
>>11160073
Cool bootleg
>>
>>11160073
This was pitched in the days before 3P hard fragmented into MP and Legends. It's an ambitious recreation of a cancelled proto, but not G1, movies, or even really BW(despite coming from BW Neo) so the market just wasn't there.
>>
>>11160288
>3P

Bootlegs
>>
>>11160164
>>11160324
get new material faggot
>>
>>11160073
Their Thunderwing figure didn't sell very well when it was released. That was almost 10 years ago and you could still find it close to retail price less than 2 years ago. I think it's disappeared from the internet now but the damage has been done. I'm sad that their Unicron never happened, too. Seems like right now would be the perfect time to make a comeback what with Moon Studio releasing a Unicron recently.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.