[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (2.18 MB, 4032x3024)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
My grandma is looking for a good 1000+ piece jigsaw puzzle, any recommendations?

She's finished over 20 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles already. Looking for something a bit more interesting I think.
>>
this the new?
>>
>>11176169
They're a little more expensive but Ravensburger ones are really good quality and have larger pieces if needed. Check out Amazon.
>>
Wasgij by JUMBO
>With traditional jigsaws, the goal is to build the exact image shown on the box, but with Wasgij, you must create an entirely different picture. Although we give you a few clues, Wasgij challenges you to use your imagination as you piece together the hilarious scene the characters in the box image can see.
>>
File: file.jpg (163 KB, 617x446)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>11176174
We've finished a bunch of Ravensburger and Clementoni puzzles. They are alright but she has a tendency to smash the wrong pieces into place for some reason so the cardboard gets fucked up. Not a major issue, just a minor annoyance.

I got a wooden puzzle which was kind of nice.

Idk, I guess I'm looking for more interesting designs? any puzzles you've seen with particularly cool images?
>>
>>11176184
Maybe jigsaw puzzles aren't her thing? Maybe a simple game like Scrabble, Rummikub or dominoes?
>>
>>11176169
Is your grandma the cat?
>>
>>11176194
>Maybe jigsaw puzzles aren't her thing?
she LOVES jigsaw puzzles she's solved so many of them it's basically her only thing besides cooking

she's tried out some card games on the iPad like solitaire but not really into it. Prefers to spend her time on the puzzles
>>
>>11176207
>grandma the cat
Is that a Sonic character?
>>
File: 91YJnPoNgiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (308 KB, 1500x1000)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>11176214
So just more durable stuff then. Quick google says NAJIAOWU puzzles are wooden, maybe that's better than the cardboard.
>>
>>11176184
I would check out some puzzle only sites and see what they have to say. I have a puzzle store not even two miles from me, that I only check out because they do sell toys. I bought some slinkies from them last year as stocking stuffers and they were really helpful when I asked about puzzle but everything seemed overpriced for something I'm not that interested in and that you see at thrift stores for dirt cheap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.