[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I got a glass cabinet off Amazon, but the surface is full of little scratches. They don't show up on photos, but they're extremely noticable in real life. I've wiped the surface down with windex and a cloth many times, but I'm not sure what the best way to go about removing the scratches would be. Any reccomendations?
>>
>>11188579
Can you even remove scratches?
>>
>>11188579
If it’s new, just return it. It’s really hard to get rid of them unless you want to create a baking soda mix and painstakingly try to buff them out.
>>
>>11188586
I agree with this. Especially because removing them as you >>11188579 are hoping to do is not something you can simply do with something like Windex, which is designed to CLEAN, not repair.

>>11188580
As this anon suggested >>11188586
>create a baking soda mix and painstakingly try to buff them
it's possible to minimize them, but you can't really "remov[e] them, the way that OP is asking.
>>
File: barnacle head.png (533 KB, 568x933)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>11188579
You just roll in from stupid town?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.