[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New anti-spam measures have been applied to all boards.

Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page for details.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4385.jpg (49 KB, 480x360)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Why did this characters original figure make boomers piss their pants with excitement back when they were kids? Did alot of people even watch the holiday special cartoon when it aired back then and introduced robert feet?
>>
Are zoomers incapable of controlling their bodily functions? They are always assuming other generations couldn't, so I have to wonder if the only basis of thought they have is their own inability to not soil their pants.
>>
>>11206809
He had rizz.
>>
>>11206809
Remember that time the family whos kid died on that battlestar galactica toy that got the boba fett missile feature to be pulled wrote that really weird letter to mattel over the battlestar galactica missile?

Seriously, what the fuck did they mean by this?
http://theswca.com/textf/toydeath-suitexcerpt.gif
>>
>>11206858
>shaped like a penis, which entices children to put it in their mouths
I laughed harder than expected.
>>
have you ever considered that they mighta just thought he looked cool?
>>
>>11206809
>Why did this anime original figure make zoomers piss their pants with excitement back when they were kids? Did alot of people even watch the cartoon made by pedophiles when it aired back then and introduced ching chong ding dong?
>>
>>11207216
No no, it will be skibidi toilet, not anime. Anime is millennial.
>>
>>11206809
Hardly anyone ever saw that travesty, they only aired it once.

Mysterious dude in cool armor stands around, talks back to Vader and then catches the indestructible good guys.

Only a idiot would wonder why people like him
>>
>>11207222
Sounds like a little skibidi kino to me.
>>
>>11206858
>really weird letter
That's no letter, that's the complaint filed with the court
Whether this is better or worse is up to you
>>
>>11206809
>boomers
Wasn't it Gen X?
>>
>>11208124
Boomer means any one in their 30s and up to the little zoomies.
Not the literal baby boomers conceived from the large mass of soldiers returning from WW2 that came to prominence in the 60s
>>
>>11207349
>Only a idiot would wonder why people like him

This. OP confirmed zoomer.
>>
>>11207349
>Mysterious dude in cool armor
That was it. Disney having Mandalorians everywhere has made the mythos to be worthless.

>>11208160
It used to refer to baby boomers, or the post-WW2 kids generally born in the late 1940s/1950s. Retards who got a "quality" education by trannie and black teachers re-interpreted it to a new definition.
>>
>>11208237
It's a meme, you dip.
>>
>>11208241
The left can't meme. That's why you have to borrow a pre-existing term that belongs to your grandparents.
>>
>>11208160
Zoomers will be 30 next year tho lol. Gen Alpha be looking at zoomers like they old men now.
>>
>>11208243
Hopefully, one day you’ll realize that you’re just as stupid as the other side but, by then it will be too late to work together to do anything about your mutual oppression.
>>
>>11208243
'It's a meme, you dip' is itself a meme.
>>
>>11208237
I've been calling myself a 40 year old boomer for so long, I forgot when it started.
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/30-year-old-boomer
>>
>>11208362
>knowyourmeme
That site went to absolute shit since last I visited about a decade ago. The wiki was always superior (rip).
Top notch ads tho.
>>
>>11208390
The whole internet has gone to shit in the last decade or so. I mainly use kym to find memes that I've downloaded from various boards but am too lazy to search through my folders to find.
>>
File: soi wars vs grinder.webm (1.51 MB, 640x360)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB WEBM
>>11206809
I know it's difficult for young people to conceive of, but St*r W*rs was once a well-regarded franchise that children were excited to partake of. Given the last decade I can understand why this claim invites skepticism.
>>
>>11206809
Check how much of Disney and Microsoft is owned by Black Rock. It's always been a set up. Israel is coming for your land.
>>
File: IMG_2693.gif (65 KB, 498x280)
65 KB
65 KB GIF
>>11206809
The figure had a jet pack and rocket built in, is it really so difficult to understand why a kid may want to play with it?
>>
>>11208243
You didn't notice the irony in using meme in the new definition rather than the original meaning in this post, did you?
>>
File: boba_fett_action_figure.jpg (301 KB, 1200x630)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
--Remember its 1st airing. I was pretty damn excited, but had a massive headache / fever.
--Wanted to know who the weird guy was talking to Vader.
--Later, toy packages made it more mysterious, me peeling off the sticker on the back of the card to see the original missile-firing art.
--Empire.
--Later, that cartoon look was revisited in the Droids cartoon.
>>
>>11208873
What were in those boxes anyways?
>>
>>11209670
>back pack
for sandwiches and such?
>>
>>11209995
A merc's gotta eat
>>
>>11209972
Nothing. Those boxes were printed with the wrong name on them - originally, Return of the Jedi was known as 'Revenge of the Jedi', and those boxes were printed in advance for the inevitable movie merch. When the film's final name was announced, all of the boxes had to be destroyed and new ones made with the proper name printed on them.
>>
>>11206858
...who the fuck would write this?
>>
>>11206858
>Seriously, what the fuck did they mean by this?
It reads like vintage /b/ pasta.
>>
>>11206809
He was the original cool background guy. He kind of sucked and he didn't really do much in the actual source material but he looked cool and it isn't like most of our dads/grandads got to see the movies multiple times in the pre-VHS era to bring down their imagined version of the character. It is like how kids back in my day were all about Darth Maul and General Grievous despite how shitty they were in their movies.
>>
>>11206809
Star Wars was really popular and Boba Fett was a cool looking new character with like a jetpack that shoots a missile, so people were excited for him. Empire didn't really let down on him either. He bests Han Solo, the coolest character in Star Wars, and leaves the movie on a huge cliffhanger. Also the cartoon that introduces him from the holiday special is easily the best part of that holiday special, and he's cool as fuck in it.
>>
File: grievous.gif (3.29 MB, 400x225)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB GIF
>>11212205
We were about Grievous because of the cartoon, an interesting case where he was oversold as such a badass in the two months before the film that they told the Clone Wars crew to tone him down -because- of how much shit he was going to suck in the movie.
>>
>>11212267
Grevious was cool in the movie fuck you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.