[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1692523623178.jpg (469 KB, 1564x3648)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
We haven't had a Digital Nomad thread in a while.

>I quit my company and signed back on with them as a freelancer
>Total freedom to work anywhere within Asia Pacific
>Software Engineering
>Income of about US$5,000
>Thinking either Thailand or Malaysia

Ok that's enough about me discuss the topic of digital nomadism. Seems like Thailand is the only retainer rational choice for infrastructure and cost. Japan seems promising but their visas are strict and it's relatively expensive.
>>
>>2640959
Taiwan and Malaysia both offer excellent bang for buck, and you can stay 6 months a year in either. Vietnam is nice too but you'll need to pay for your visas. In any event, you should pick two or three countries and switch between them to avoid Thai immigration telling you you're overstaying your welcome.
>>
>>2640969
>Vietnam is nice too but you'll need to pay for your visas
oh no, you have to pay $25 for a 90 day visa
you will spend much more than $25 per week in Taiwan/Malaysia due to higher living costs
>>
>>2640959
Thailand is the common choice for a reason. It's actually easy to find temporary lodging with no questions or bullshit besides the immigration reporting.

Living standards are also high so you rarely have to "settle" for sub par lodgings. They almost understand desks and office chairs are mandatory now so you'll find that most places, unlike Philippines or Vietnam where apparently having a place to sit and work at a computer is still considered ultra luxury.
>>
>>2640959
You’re going to Thailand because you’re a meek, timid, uncharismatic, generic dork white guy and you can’t get your pecker played with unless you go to Thailand and pay for it.

It’s not about the visa situation, or the ease of this, or the convenience of that, or the infrastructure.

You simply want your pecker played with

These threads are so easy to decipher now and they don’t deserve replies. Post in the fucking Thai general you fucking dork. This isn’t worthy of its own thread

I know you want to humble brag about how you spent college facefucking your C+ textbook instead of partying and getting pussy and it’s FINALLY paying off but yea Thai general or fuck off. Tired of this shit
>>
Can't recommend Malaysia. Malaysians are cunts and resent you. Their laws are also reatrictive+enforced because they have nothing better to do. Lots of uggos and chubbies.

Taiwan is okay if you're a sinophile. It's very Chinese and not many people speak conversational English. Lots of cuties though and not much obesity.
>>
>>2640995
No need to project so hard, nerd incel. You're painfully insecure and your crying doesn't make any sense in the context you are trying to frame it in.
>>
File: 1692479930836.jpg (36 KB, 820x702)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2640995

I've seen this guy post all the time in these Digital Nomad threads. What's your fucking deal?

Can't accept that people with SKILLS are being PAID to be REMOTE and are therefore choosing places with the best Cost of living advantage? I know this must be a very persistent troll, so this is likely the last time I'll respond to you.
>>
>>2640969
Taiwanese rental prices are WAY over priced. No thank you.
>>
>>2640996
>it's very Chinese and not many people speak conversational English
We're you in the country side or something?
>>
>>2640993
you don't have to do immigration reporting unless you have a proper visa that allows you to stay more than 90 days

>Living standards are also high so you rarely have to "settle" for sub par lodgings.
kek in Vietnam having some kind of view is considered a luxury, cheapest rooms in the hotels are almost always without a window and if you want a view be prepared to pay 50-100% more
then swimming pool will be a mega-luxury in Hanoi/HCMC, so you will pay another 50-100% premium for it

in Bangkok most of 3-star hotels will have a pool, view, etc.
>>
>>2641024
don't feed the troll...
>>
File: 1452538990619.jpg (67 KB, 856x960)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Do digital nomad jobs exist that aren't just coding/programming? I'm sick of that shit.
>>
>>2641061

yes, there's other stuff like Copywriting or sales/marketing, graphic design, UI/UX design. But that crowd is the "eat pray love" faggots.
>>
How do I generate 1500 usd a month without any marketable skills or degree? I speak fluent English and Finnish.
>>
>>2640995
This seethe and sneed post makes me feel drunk on my own smugness and superiority
>>
>>2640995
I want you to come round to my condo in Bangkok and seethe in my ear while I masturbate on my pay slips
>>
>prices out locals
>>
>>2641091

Localization, translation. But Finnish is a small market, you'd have better prospects if you spoke Spanish or Arabic.
>>
>>2641041
yeah, taipei is very poor value for accommodation. no reason to be elsewhere in taiwan so i would not recommend taiwan to a DN.
>>
bump
>>
Condos and apartments in Thailand are designed strabgely. Like, the fridge is literally right next to the front door, same as the sofa, the fuck?
>>
Don't come to the Philippines. I wanted to come here for decades and it sucks. Every day is torture.
>>
>>2641900
>Every day is torture
How
>>
>>2641900
To each their own mate. My condo has a gym, fully equipped & empty almost all the time since flips don't work out (and if they do, they're typically cardio bunnies lmao). A great olympic size pool, and its a 1 bedroom unit. All for only $550 per month. Philippines is fantastic if you just want to chill, read, workout, and fuck. Also the food isn't bad, just avoid Iloilo and most Filipino food. Shitty fucking food. The Japanese food is good, so is the Korean. Army Navy Burger is great for Burritos and often more than half the price of Chipotle for basically the same thing.
>>2640959
>Make money online, AMZ FBA & Shopify
>Live in Philippines as my primary spot, they dont tax me territorial tax ;-) Fuck you USA, thanks for the FEIE tho i guess
>Travel to Japan, Korea, & Europe the rest of the year if I want with my thicc pinay (who was a virgin) gf who cooks great food.
Life is good.jpg. If anything, the USA sucks ass. Dont listen to the FUD about Philippines. If you make GOOD money online, Philippines is great. if you make shitty money, maybe Thailand is better.
>>
>>2641992
Yeah Thailand is for poorfags and cheap bastards. Paying $3 for tiny portions of food and acting like it's the greatest thing ever. Don't sleep on Filipino food though. I recommend actually going to a fancier Filipino restaurant for it but I'm sure your gf can already cook up something better than the cheap shit on the street.
>>
>>2641996
>I recommend actually going to a fancier Filipino restaurant for it
Didn't try that yet. We'll give it a shot, thanks for the recommendation. One thing we tried (streetfood), was the BBQ with the Chicken intestines, hopefully with no shit in it. Wasn't bad desu but it gets old quick.
>>
>>2640996
>Malaysians are cunts and resent you
Not my experience with Malays at all. As a white American, I got formally welcomed to Malaysia by more Malaysians than any other place I've been to. Malaysians are easily to befriend, and it's very rare indeed that they will try to take advantage of you, which sets them apart from other brown people.
If you hate shaving, Malaysia is great. The longer your beard grows, the more cred you have with the locals.
>lots of cuties and not much obesity
Lack of obesity has been noticeable during my time in Taiwan. Fitness culture is big here, versus Malaysia where everyone drives everywhere and late-night eating is the dominant leisure pastime.
>>2641041
Taiwan is both rich and densely populated. High cost of lodging is my biggest hangup about this country. Second biggest is their irrational hatred of the cannabis plant. But you may find that the perks of life in Taiwan are worth the landlord paypigging.
>>2641042
Nah, it's true. English proficiency here is very low, on par with Thailand in my experience. Many Taiwanese have a decent academic knowledge of English, but in conversation, they are extremely awkward and unsure of themselves.
>>2640989
Vietnam clocks in cheaper than Malaysia on the H & R index, true
>https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/hotel_and_restaurant_prices_wb/
I haven't been to VN yet, so I can't say for sure how the value-for-cost metric compares to other countries. But Malaysia offers a quality of life that is almost First World tier, if you have a car. Everyone has a car in Malaysia, it's an extremely car-centric country.
>>2640993
Quality of nightly rental rooms in Thailand is quite simply fucking amazing. Amenities, maintenance, and cleanliness. A balcony is a standard amenity for many rooms, even in the $13/night price range. Desk and fridge are not even considered perks, while in Malaysia you have to pay $20+ per night for them to even consider putting a fridge in your room.
>>
>>2641996
>paying $3 for tiny portions of food
negro please, it's a special occasion indeed when my restaurant bill in Thailand tops 100 baht
>I recommend acshually going to a fancier Filipino restaurant
trollface activated
>>
>>2641992
>often more than half the price of Chipotle
you mean less than half but even so, what the kind of Jew weasel wording is this? army navy is a fuckin ripoff. you can get bomb ass burritos in Mexico for two bucks, and Mexico is fucking expensive these days
>>
>>2641051
>don't feed the troll
>feeds the troll
kek
>>2641133
if you're so rich, why are you still masturbating?
>>2641217
bullshit. Taiwan's east coast arguably mogs the California coast in beauty, while costing far less.
>>2641899
look for the square meterage before renting. 25 is the bare minimum, ideally 35+
>>2641900
so many pretty girls, but your dick doesn't work
I feel ya, man
>>
>>2642015
>Taiwan's east coast
boring though. taipei has night life. east coast is closed by 11pm if you are lucky.
>>
>>2641061
Anything that allows you to be self-employed and work online. Designers, artists, translators, social media, even accountants and lawyers to an extent.
>>
How does your employer (if you have one) treat state taxes, if you aren't a permanent resident in any one state?
>>
>>2642339
You're considered a resident of whatever state you last lived in, so choose one without state taxes and get all your shit setup there before leaving the country
>>
>>2640993
Thailand is for holidays, it fucking sucks to live in if you earn half decent money. Vietnam is full of drunken English teachers who earn $300 a week
Malaysia is way better in all respects except for the price of beer
t. lived all over asia for 7 years
>>
Is it possible to teach English in Asia without a degree for like 2 months or so? Like can I just rock up and teach some classes or do some camps or shit?
>>
>>2642474
Working in a place you’re supposed to be on vacation seems cringe and sad
>>
>>2642574
It is possible. I have done it. I don't recommend it. The job will drain you physically and mentally. You can make more working at McDonald's in the US. But yes there are some schools that hire foreigners illegally, here in the Philippines at least. You can work under the table and get paid in cash.
>>
>>2642576
I unironically think that working in a place is fun. It's great to larp as a local. I just wish there were more interesting jobs avialable. I'd like to do shit like work in a mine for a month, join armies, etc
>>
File: IMG_20240408_141208.jpg (834 KB, 1600x1200)
834 KB
834 KB JPG
>>2642182
Fewer 18-25 young people here in Yilan County, it's true.
Trains run all the time, you could easily head to the city to live it up. Take the 5 AM train back if you fail to score, kek.
Saw a bong expat at the 7-11 earlier, he looked around 35
People in Toucheng seem more appreciative of my business than in Taipei or Keelung, where they mostly didn't give a fuck or seemed mildly annoyed by my lack of Chinese.
>>
>>2642587
Is getting a legit remote job easier than i make it seem or am I just a retard. I can’t stand how commonplace it seems while I’m still rotting in America
>>
Any fun places in the lower 48 that I can stay in relatively cheaply for the summer? I work for a college in the Northeast as a remote worker and I’m finally making enough money that I can travel. So I want to get out of this college town for the summer but have no idea where to go. A college town or small to medium sized city would be ideal. I just want some sun and a place where I can focus on fitness and being active.
>>
Any of you guys tend to split your time between 2 places? I’ve spent my whole life in a small town here in New York State and I like it but I’m getting bored here. I’m thinking about getting a condo in New York City. I’m full-time remote so the only issue is time.
>>
>>2640959
anyone been to vienna? would you live there? may move for a job. dont know german but could learn it. ive lived in warsaw for 4 years so anything would be nicer probably
>>
>>2642579
lol and what you will have left from mcdonalds wage in US after paying for all the necessities?
$1500/month is plenty in most of SEA and you can earn that amount easily
>>
I pretend to work sometimes even though I'm a crypto rich loser. It helps to keep up a facade.
>>
>>2642970

why do you need to keep up a facade if you already made it with crypto? Many of your types dont bother.
>>
>>2642774
>anyone been to vienna?
Never long-term, but been there many times (I live in Switzerland).
>would you live there?
For at least a year or two, sure. I don’t know if it really deserves it, but it comes up very highly on all those “best urban quality of life” lists that various outlets barf up. It’s highly functional, big but not that big, has arts and culture stuff, easy to get around, good rail/air options to elsewhere when you want to go someplace else. Also slightly better food than the Germanic average IMO, but I am not a fan of Teutonic cuisines. Definitely a good cafe culture.

Downsides might be that the housing market is strange—a lot of locals live in what is essentially city-owned social housing (but much nicer than their equivalents almost anywhere else), and the stock of ordinary private rentals isn’t huge or cheap. I wouldn’t be surprised if your rent ended up being twice or more what you pay in Warsaw unless you go way out to the suburbs.

And people aren’t really friendly or welcoming to outsiders, so I would hope that your work colleagues are international and worth hanging out with. It’s hard to meet and get to know locals, per my one friend who lives there (an Englishman who hangs out almost exclusively with expats/immigrants).

And I think not speaking any German at all would be a huge detriment to your quality of life; almost all educated people under 60 will have at least OK English, but shopkeepers might not, and even those who do speak English well prefer German. I don’t know if weird local dialects are going to make learning German there any harder; I think pure dialect is mostly a countryside thing in Austria. But at least it’s going to be easier than Switzerland, where almost nobody speaks Hochdeutsch anywhere except foreigners and those talking to them.
>>
>>2642980
NTA but not working is a social bother. People get on your ass about it. If anon was smart though, he would figure out how scale some of that crypto money and turn it into an investment fund, which he at least partly manages himself. That way he really would have some “work” to do once in a while.
>>
>>2642980
people in asia are conditioned to wageslaving 50+ hours per week, 50+ weeks per year
even if you have money you're supposed to wageslave
>>
>>2640959
How old are you OP?
>>
>>2642007
Taiwanese proficiency in English is MUCH higher than Thailand. Wtf are you smoking?
>>
>>2643013
I actually think workers in Asia get treated better. No customer? Get paid to nap or play on your phone? Customer? Feel free to sit down while working or continue playing on your phone.
Boomers in America made working hellish.
>>
>starting from April 4th Italian government issues a new digital nomad visa
>12 months
>you need to earn at least 28k€/year and have health insurance
so why don't you give it a chance?
>>
>>2643000
thanks anon. i only speak english so it would be a good opportunity to learn german. ive read the city is 40% immigrants/expats so making friends would be fine… dont really care if they were born there
it seems like a perfect area to “home base” from- close to driving all of europe in a single day
>>
>>2642970
No you’re not. You don’t have enough money to never work again shut the fuck up you dork faggot
>>
>>2643164
> i only speak english so it would be a good opportunity to learn german.
Might as well go, then. Expect to wind up talking a bit funny by some standards: a Viennese accent is distinctive. Same is of course true where I live; I learned German in Switzerland, and while my command of true local dialect remains weak, I speak Standard German with a Swiss accent pronounced enough to be noticed by German-speaking Turks in Istanbul.
>>
i'm in finance, specifically M&A and transactions advisory. is a digital nomad life possible for someone like me?
>>
>>2643531
Not if you stay in M&A and investment banking. The closest you can get is working for a multinational and getting them to transfer you to an office in another country. But you could leave M&A and become a digital nomad. That’s what I did.
>>
>>2643558
what did you end up doing and how did the skillset translate? i'm okay with taking a paycut. it's not a sustainable life for me anyway.
>>
>>2643561
I’m basically a financial analyst at a non-profit. The non-profit itself is technically location independent so I am too. They do rent a building and have an office for me at there but I never go. I don’t even live nearby.

Getting the job was really easy and the skillset is basically the same. You look at spreadsheets and make presentations. But it’s like you said. It involved a MASSIVE pay cut. I’m making about six figures now for doing basically nothing but at first it was more like making basically nothing for doing basically nothing. The thing about Digital Nomading is that the only people who get to do it for the most part are contractors. 99% of location independent jobs will want you to stay in the U.S. for tax reasons and if they find out you’re working abroad, you can get axed. I have a unique arrangement with IT and HR that so I can go pretty much where I want when I want and work on my own schedule even though I’m supposed stay in the U.S. If you want a job like mine, you just have to decide if you want to stay in finance and if you do, then look for financial analyst jobs at non-profits (including colleges), corporations, and M&A boutiques or small PE funds, in that order. Remote jobs will be more available at non-profits and less available at M&A firms and PE funds, but both exist.
>>
Any of you guys writers? If so, have you found that traveling around has helped your writing or do you wish you planted roots? I’m basically torn right now between whether I want to leverage my remote job and the $40k cash I’ve saved to travel around or buy a house and plant roots.
>>
I'm working remotely for a Chinese company, it's surprising how they treat me with far more consideration and humanity than when I worked for an American company.
>>
>>2643123

I am 31 years old, 5k for a software engineer is underpaid but I'll take it if I can fuck off anywhere anytime I want and not have to deal with the people in the office.

I'm looking for other jobs on the side to plug the gap.
>>
>>2643148

That sounds awesome.
>>
>>2643531

Traditional finance is very boomer management and your job sounds like it'll need to be face to face with clients. So, doesn't seem like you can work remotely, unless you're willing to demote yourself to some kind of accountant type job.
>>
>>2640995
Just another 14 months before you can blow your life savings in Thailand bro!
>>
>>2644226
Lol
>>
>>2643369
looking back, any tips on learning it? my friend is a polyglot and said to just memorize sentences and forget grammar and individual words, and ofc interract with locals
>>
>>2640959
>Thailand is the only retainer rational choice for infrastructure and cost
Except you can't stay more than 6 months max in a year and have to border hop three times.
>>
File: 1712181558133720.png (251 KB, 1032x1086)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
What country is the easiest to set up an online business and open a bank account? Want to open my online business somewhere else for tax reasons.
>>
>>2640959
theres a band playing downstairs and this fucking boomer wigger is snoring loud. I want to kill someone.
>>
>>2643635
I'm writing a fictional book about nonprofits. Theoretically speaking if somebody had money they didn't want jewed to oblivion could a nonprofit structure help them move it?
>>
>>2644380
You’re completely wrong and I’m gatekeeping the answers sorry
>>
>>2644516
What's there to gatekeep, it's one Google search away. You just pay up and you can stay.
>>
>>2644516
>You’re completely wrong
I'm completely right unless you want to pay asinine numbers for an elite visa, train muay thai every weekend, or work (on vacation) as a teacher.
>>
>>2644554
Sorry you didn’t cover all options snarl jr.
>>
>>2644557
weak bait

milquetoast
>>
>>2644554
where is your source that Thailand has 6 month limit per year on tourist visas?

and if you are a digital NOMAD why would you want to stay in a same place 365 days in a year?
>>
>>2644585
It’s an unwritten rule. When i did back to back tourist visas with a month of PH in between I got scolded hardcore when I came back for the 2nd one. It was pretty unpleasant
>>2644585
Same reasons every fucking loser gets sells everything they have and does absolutely pitiful and desperate things to prolong their stay there, including overstating for years and risking jail time:

They are invisible, average, sexually oppressed men in their own countries, living quiet lives of isolation and loserdom.

The second they experience the ability to get their little 5 inch pecker played with by women they could NEVER HOPE to bed, for as low as $30 dollars, something in their brain snaps,

I know a 40 year old single dad of a 18 year old kid who DJs, sells VIP tables, and whatever other pathetic, servant-tier odd-jobs he can cobble together to be able to stay in Thailand. When they BOOTED him out a year ago, he LEASED A TESLA TO DRIVE FOR UBER AND LIVED IN THE CAR TO GET THE MONEY TO GO BACK.

See, thankfully, I’ve gotten my pecker played with by literally hundreds of hookers and women alike, and see Thailand for what it is, so have no intentions to live there unless of course I come into millions of dollars then all bets are off. You’d catch me at pimp club every night getting my pecker played with 5 hours a day by milky skinned hi so side liners
>>
>>2644626
you don't make sense
there are women and hookers everywhere, so why insist of spending all of your time in one of them?
>>
>>2644665
You’re right, I agree with you. If I was true to myself I would learn jap and go to shinjuku
>>
>>2644377
> looking back, any tips on learning it? my friend is a polyglot and said to just memorize sentences and forget grammar and individual words, and ofc interract with locals
That sounds like pretty bad advice to me. “Forget grammar” means you will always speak badly. You don’t have to go crazy with memorization if you can’t handle it, but basic understanding the grammar can be achieved within just a couple of months of classes taught by competent teachers, and it is in my opinion a far better foundation for real proficiency going forward.

So I say, take some classes. Then (or simultaneously) memorize sentences and interact with locals. But if you start without understanding the fundamentals you’re setting yourself back.
>>
I have a pretty decent working knowledge of Go and a comprehensive understanding of Linux and shell scripting at this point. If I wanted to go freelance or get a remote job, how would I go about proving this to customers or a potential employer? Would a Github full of toy projects do the trick?
>>
>>2644380
I stayed there nearly a year straight and can clarify this.

The last special tourist visa (COVID-era): 3 months.
45 day visa free: was nearly denied at Poi Pet, told to leave the country within a week, didn't. I don't recommend Poi Pet for a visa run or visa-free visa runs in general
30 day visa extension.
Tourist visa in Laos, 60 days. Book the appointment two weeks in advance, it's no longer a 24 hour process.
Immigration doesn't spot the visa and instead stamps me in for 45 days visa free, which I extend for 30 days. Maybe a more relaxed border for visa-free periods.
Visa run to Malaysia, stamped back in on the Laos tourist visa to the confusion of immigration at Padang Besar. Extend 30 days.

330 days. Based on these experiences, I recommend getting tourist visas in your home country, Laos and Malaysia (not that I have experience getting one there), extending each 60 day visa by 30 days. That would get you 270 days with minimal hassle, if you book the visa appointments in advance.

Land crossings have a reputation of being more relaxed about tourist visas than airports.
>>
File: 1631395124908.png (123 KB, 600x450)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>2644763
You're competing with $1/hr Indians, sir.
>>
File: 1583753668474.png (1.07 MB, 1280x2378)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>2644673
>learn jap
Do it
>>
>>2644763
Don't do it. At least get some professional experience first. It's probably possible to get a remote job in (You)r country, but finding a job that would be okay with you working from Tuvalu (or, in fact, any other country) is a completely different challenge that you are not ready to take on.
>>
>>2641085
who cares who the crowd is as long as the green is good
>>
>>2642590
>>2640996
>Taiwan
Do you work 9-5 on an American time zone?

I want to go to Taiwan, or somewhere in Asia, but I'm not sure if working 40 hours a week, and being a night owl everything would be very practical or worth it.
>>
>>2645289
>implying you wouldn’t just be hunching over your MacBook Pro in the daytime
>>
Like everyone says. Avoid the Philippines. It is awful. I already see too many blacks here. Please just avoid the Philippines because it is a terrible place. These people are always angry and they hate foreigners. I never see Filipinos smile or have a good time. It’s awful. Stay away!
>>
>>2645923
>>2641992
Manila is unironically awful unless you make at least $4000+ a month (which is top 1% of income in the country, not makati/bgc). a decent rental in makati/bgc is $1000+ a month. more like $2000 for a nice pad. a $500/m place will be 22 sqm and shit. everything is just more expensive in PH because the country is not functional like thailand. literally the only redeeming factor of manila is the fact that you can enjoy the XTREME wealth inequality living comfy on top of a luxury Ayala land mixed use development that is essentially concentrating all the wealth in one neighborood, while surrounded by pathetic slums and servile pinays who are 5 ft tall. 4chan is full of midwit larpers who want to feel self-satisfied so they congregate in SEasia threads and brag about their lifestyle but it falls apart in the PH generals because actual manila expats know how the game works here. if you know you know type of situation. the entire country operates on scamming one another but at a certain point, the low trust high inequality culture starts to work in your favor if you're the one with the cash calling the shots.
>>
File: 1706753147309819.gif (900 KB, 483x483)
900 KB
900 KB GIF
Anyone done digital nomad with college? I'm getting a degree online for an art field (yeah I know, faggot, not real degree, etc), all self-paced so I don't need to attend anything.
I have some money to cushion a start, no obligations or ties, and I'm thinking about just hopping around cities in the US staying at Airbnbs for a month and getting my degree via laptop instead of PC.
I have a place to store my stuff in my home state and will still officially reside there as well.
For work I figure I can just try to hop around restaurants as a dishwasher or server or something, outside of school I'd have nothing to do so I could workmaxx for money.
>>
Where will you be spending the summer?

I’ve got a crazing for somewhere tropical but I know I won’t accomplish my summer goals in such a place…

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.