[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3815313_orig.jpg (107 KB, 1000x667)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Here I am, in Vancouver, thinking that this is the best the West has to offer. And it actually fucking is. Is Asia the only hope for a good quality of life?
>UK is a shithole where you can't take a shower for more than 10 minutes
>France is SJW Congo 2.0.
>Germans are autistic assholes
>USA is a FFA shooter game in real life
>Australia is a totalitarian nightmare
I just want a place with culture, nice weather and nice people. No Western hellhole provides any of those things.
>>
>>2641019

USA shooting issue is overblown. 90% are black on black gang shootings concentrated in like 3 areas of 3 major cities. the real usa problem is the cost of housing has gone up in the last few years
>>
>>2641028
>USA shooting issue is overblown. 90% are black on black gang shootings concentrated in like 3 areas of 3 major cities.
Why did you bring up black people when 90% of relevant public shootings consist of white, right-wing incels?
>>
>>2641028
Theft doesn't seem overblown.
>>
>>2641019
>vancouver
>the best the West has to offer
This is irony right? It's a neoliberal shithole.
>>
>>2641047
There is nowhere better.
I'm not saying Vancouver is good.
Just that the entire West is shit.
>>
>>2641019
>Germans are assholes
You are trolling
>>
>>2641019
Reminder these threads shitting on Canada are made by Pajeets projecting.
>>2641141
He's probably referring to the "New Germans".
>>
>>2641019
Saaaaaar
>>
>>2641019
I wish I could afford to live in Vancouver and not be rent poor. I'm making 85k and don't want to live with roommates.

Even in Ottawa, places are expensive. If I left my current place, I'd be paying $1700 for something decent. $1500 only gets you into run down highrises full negros, and pakis these days.

How much do (You) pay for rent?
>>
>>2641019
>UK is a shithole where you can't take a shower for more than 10 minutes
not experienced bad showers here
>>
>>2641141
Germans are awful people, never seen a place where people go out of their way to be nasty to complete strangers like in Germany.
>>
>>2641551
Just because we are honest doesn't mean we are nasty..
>>
>>2641551
Some cultures favor honesty and straightforwardness over forced smiles and shitty smalltalk.
>>
Grew up in Vancouver, left in 2012 (I heard it became a lot more cucked if thats even possible, and cucknada has gone to shit under the dictatorship of Fidel Castro's illegitimate son). I live happily with my wife in the US now, and actually am doing very well career and wealth-wise.

My biggest gripe with people from my hometown? Canadians are culturally identical to Americans but much more ignorant. Most of the ruling class and their government apparatchiks (I'm a former fed) are either incompetent or corrupt on purpose because the market is small and made worse by protectionism such that there is no competition and no choice.

The single biggest improvement in my life is I'm happy just walking outside because its sunny and warm now, something OP should try once in a while instead of reading nonsense online like a typical gullible cucknadian
>>
>>2641242
Not who you replied to but I live in metro Vancouver (Burnaby specifically) and I pay a bit over $1100 a month for my studio apartment with underground gated parking. You can find decent places but you'll have to go to other cities of the metro area like New Westminster, Coquitlam, Richmond and Surrey for example. North shore (North and West Vancouver) is expensive and should be avoided unless you have a good paying permanent full time job lined up there.

It took me awhile to get the place that I live in now (applied to over a dozen places before with no luck) but it was worth it in the end.

>>2641019
>>2641333

One person I went to university with now lives in Manchester UK and he says he never wants to come back to Canada. If I had to leave Canada I would be looking into the UK desu senpai.
>>
>>2641575
>angry mutt hands typed this

you weren’t Canadian
>>
Can't tell if this is a pretty good troll or just very high autism. Either way you got me to reply 8/10 nice job spergelord.
>>
>>2641030
>expecting the media to cover daily events that don't fit the narrative
>>
>>2641030
There hasn't been an "incel" mass shooting since like 2019. The last few big ones have been trannies and spics
>>
>>2641019
I wish I could stay in Canada but it’s so fucking over. I am going insane living here. Is the entire west as fucked as us or is there any saving grace?
>>
>>2642156
That is what I'm asking, but all I get is retards calling me mean names. So I'm going to say NO.
Best bail to Asia, which actually has a future.
>>
>>2642160
Do Asian countries really want a NEET?
>>
>>2641019
Is this actually true about the uk and showers? I’ve been there several times and never heard this. I’m not a woman or fag so don’t need more than 10 mins to shower but still
>>
>>2641019
>where you can't take a shower for more than 10 minutes
What? Lived in the UK my whole life and that's never been a thing
>>
>>2642186
I've never experienced it in 26 years, perhaps it's a thing down south if there's a really bad drought/water shortage, otherwise no. Either way it's so rare I don't know why OP even mentioned it. Also wouldn't be enforceable
>>
>>2642186
Yes when I am visiting family etc it is very true. Small homes with tiny old boilers. Standard of living is very low in Europe. Most British are used to taking lukewarm or cold showers.
>>
>>2642257
britain has scalding hot water
>>
There are good places in the West but they’re too expensive to be realistic.
>>
only chance is to become the sovereign individual
>>
>>2642270
>Lukewarm water that runs for 5 minutes before going ice cold
The UK is a very poor country. When my parents moved to Canada they realized a house here is like a mansion in Europe. Everything in the UK is small, poor and low quality. Not to mention bad weather and bad economy.
>>
Speaking of showers, it's been surprising. Every budget place I've stayed in Asia has had hot water, usually from an adjustable on-demand wall unit. In tropical Latin America, cold showers or absurdly inadequate electric showerheads are the norm. Hot water is a fickle luxury.
>>
>>2642490
uk stinks
i dont understand why their sink faucets are always a hot and a cold tap and not a combined tap
but the water is scalding
>>
>>2642160
Those are just brown people who think it’s a utopia or something here. If you’re sane and not brown you would get the fuck out of this expensive, rat race, dept trap shithole.
>>
File: whiteman.png (700 KB, 1076x631)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
>>2642160
>Best bail to Asia, which actually has a future.

Please we don't want you degenerate whites in Asia. Stay put in Canada, next to the pissed soaked fent addict.
>>
File: pajeet-03.png (755 KB, 669x659)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>2643078
Canada, despite being a corrupt hell-hole filled with drug addicts and passive aggressive whites, is still 1000x better than India ... it has drinkable tap water and roads.
>>
File: pajeet-003.png (744 KB, 666x657)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
>>2641019
Stay in your containment country, we don't want any white Canadians exporting their rude, passive aggressive selves into other countries.

It's already bad enough with the IT poojeets in Japan.
>>
>>2641019
Russia
>>
File: vancouver.png (1.35 MB, 1359x616)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
I always hear about how great Canada is from Americans and Europeans. Also about how great the luxury city of Vancouver is.
Is this really the best the West has to offer? I am jealous of the cyberpunk cities they have in China. Considering moving to the UK because of my dual citizenship, and I am heavily put off looking at the shitty ugly run-down cities, full of trash and garbage, the morbidly obese potato people.
No wonder Shitcouver is considered the highlight of the West. The whole west sucks ass.
>>
Going from my home of Melbourne Australia to Vancouver Canada was such a shock. I always thought you guys were just a cold version of Australia, but boy was I wrong. Canada was a clear step or two down from Australia in terms of public services, cost of living, and drug abusers.

It was pretty depressing just seeing homeless tent camps and ODing junkies in every public space, couldn't even use a toilet cubicle in a fancy shopping centre as there was some cunt in there always nodding off or shooting up while the security guards just stand around watching them. But it really hit home when passing all the monuments dedicated to all the same wars we all fought in together, the same stone British lions and those big metallic noblemen decked out in the same fashions. The Indians that filled out every shopfront that couldn't understand either English or French was simply just the salt in the wounds.
>>
File: file.png (4.77 MB, 2204x1243)
4.77 MB
4.77 MB PNG
>>2645795
>take picture of random alley behind some houses between skytrain stations
>hurr is vancouver really like this?
erm, is this the best tokyo has to offer?
>>
File: vancouver.png (1.43 MB, 1364x632)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
This is what the accomplishment of the white man amounts to. Such beauty, such civilization. How do I move to Asia where they actually do cool shit?
>>
>>2646045
>he's still posting
>beautiful quiet street with cherry blossoms is bad
is this bait?
>>
There are good spots and lifestyles but you either need to grow up in them or have a lot of money to access them. If you’re not rich, you’re sort of just stuck in the endless cycle of working and consuming, probably near some soulless mid-tier city.
>>
>>2641551
Fake Anglo cunt detected
>wahhhhh you're supposed to be oversocialized and do the nu-male grimace so I feel safe innit!!!
Fuck off. Same goes to Aussies and Anglo Americans.
>>
>>2646107
Germs are scum. When I was there I saw shit like cashiers yell at randoms, walk on the wrong side of an empty sidewalk and the G*rms screech because you're in their safe space. Being a nation of rude autistic assholes and being honest are two different things. Nation of karens and faggots. Never saw a place where gay leather bars were openly advertised like in Berlin.
>>
>>2646045
>not even posting East Hastings
shit bait, you couldn't even find the lowest hanging fruit
>>
File: 1710206710643788.jpg (172 KB, 1024x1024)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>2641019
Canada is a bleak, nasty shithole full of poojeet feces... in the literal sense. Poojeets can't stop shitting the streets.
>>
>>2641030
Not that anon, but you're talking about the 10% that isn't black on black. No news reports when niggers shoot each other (and miss). Like the previous person said, it is isolated in the ghetto so no civilized person cares as long as they stay in their quarantine zone.
>>
>>2641551
Obviously you've never been to Paris
>>
Sadly, I can't think of a country better than Canada to live in. I think China, Vietnam or Thailand are good bets.
>>
>>2645800
>erm, is this the best tokyo has to offer?
>comfy empty piece of land
>not overcrowded
>no worthless gaijin tourists everywhere
Yes, this is kino
>>
>>2641047
The area is great, other than the quickly degenerating homeless and druggie problem + east hastings. You're close to the ocean, tons of parks, mountains, good food.
>>
>>2641019
Do white Canadians like the new Indian immigrants? Do white men like to marry Indian women? :)
>>
>>2641045

Yes theft is a problem, and graffiti as well. Hands that roll beans and tortillas are flash robbing stores throughout California. These beans are also "tagging" brand spanking new communities. Literally, brand new houses, only to get doodled on by gang like goblin.

Our cities are the host of most problems, you just have to be aware. California still has thee best nature in the world. Largest trees in the world for example. Awesome coastline.

If you hit American inner cities understand that it can be dangerous, consider it like and adventure. Here is a challenge, get a bicycle and do some urban exploring in California.
>>
>>2641551

I love German people.
>>
>>2641019
drop the act chang you're not cut out for this stuff
>>
File: 1710204407296048.png (1.28 MB, 1400x1400)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>2641019
Speaking of Canada, racist white Canadians are having a melt down.

Imagine being a white guy living in a small town BUT your small town is filled with poojeets with feces coated hands serving your coffee.

You try to rent a room but the ad says "Indians only"

You try to renew your driver license but the gov employee is a poojeeta with a thick accent.

You swipe on tinder but 80% of the girls are jeets that look like they dipped themselves in feces.

It's so over for white people.
>>
>>2649683
>You try to rent a room but the ad says "Indians only"
>You try to renew your driver license but the gov employee is a poojeeta with a thick accent.
>You swipe on tinder but 80% of the girls are jeets that look like they dipped themselves in feces.
This is already reality here.
>>
Nobody talking about eastern europe?
I've heard good things about Poland.
>>
>>2649596
>I don't think the CCP colony of Vancouver is the greatest thing in existence like all white Canadians do
>You must be from CHINA
Just admit that Asians are better at building countries. I asked for a country better than Canada in the West and no one can answer. It is because Canada is the pearl of the West, that all whites desire. It fucking sucks.
>>
Washington, D.C. has some redeeming qualities. I lived there for a year and half and I liked it more than I hated it. But I hate most other places, including New York. Yeah, I really feel like basically any city in the West can be great IF you’re rich, but for a wagie (even a really highly compensated wagie) there are no truly good cities in the West. There are places which would be good for a time, or maybe at a certain time of the year, but they’re extremely expensive. I’m thinking here of cities like Edinburgh or Madrid. That’s it though. East Asian cities absolutely shit on Western cities in every regard.
>>
>>2650032
This idea that Canada is the pearl of the West is funny. No Westerner thinks that. Not even one. We think Canada is awful. It’s only East Asians that think that Canada is so great. So even though you’re right that Asian cities are better than Western ones, one can only assume that you’re a Chinese immigrant in Canada and that’s why you think Canada is the jewel of the West.
>>
>>2650046
What Western country is better? There is none. If you ask most people what country they would like to live in, the most common answer would be Canada.
>>
>>2649907
>Poland
If you love living on the frontier of the next global war then that's the place
>>
>>2650085
Basically all of them lol. Canada is absolute dog shit. The only thing it has going for it is a nice set of national parks, which the U.S. and New Zealand also have.

That’s only the answer in East Asia because East Asians think Canada is a paradise for some bizarro reason. Not a single Westerner thinks this. Not one.
>>
File: flee.png (509 KB, 785x455)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>2641019

People are FLEEING Canada, including poojeets.

Canada has dogshit people (standoff-ish white Canadians, homeless whites)

Dogshit food.

Justin Trudeau and his cabal fleecing the country out of every cent.

There's literally nothing redeemable about Canada, as it slowly turns into India
>>
There is not one good western shithole to live in.
They are all the same
>Filled with immigrants
>Everything sold off
>60-75% of the whites are traitors that will sell their children to browns for social credit points
>Everything being looted
Canada is the highlight of the West though. Most white people dream of CANADA.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.