[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710630430446175.jpg (22 KB, 495x619)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Felix Kjellberg (Pewdiepie) lives in Japan with his Italian wife and their infant mixed race (Nordic/Mediterranean) infant son, Bjorn. However, he’s made a terrible mistake.

Japan is a unique culture. It is a racially homogenous ethnostate. Anyone who is not racially Japanese is considered a foreigner, and can NEVER be truly accepted. You see where I’m going here?

Despite being BORN IN JAPAN, the kid will always be viewed as an outsider. Even though he was born there, he will never be accepted, because he is not racially Japanese.
Imagine being a foreigner in your own country. What will be the psychological effects on the kid, as he realises that he will always be a Gaijan, even in the country where he was born and grows up in.
>>
>>2643800
You sound like you're terminally online. Seek help.
>>
>>2643800
>Imagine being a foreigner in your own country.
Literally every single west and north European knows how that feels now thanks to immigration humpers.
>>
>>2643800
I feel like this living in America
>>
>>2643800
>Anyone who is not racially Japanese is considered a foreigner, and can NEVER be truly accepted
Just like in any other country that wasn't built on immigration.
>>
>>2643800
>Anyone who is not racially Japanese is considered a foreigner, and can NEVER be truly accepted.
Based and based. This is the proper way. Being welcoming and hospitable to the visitors is one thing, but the Westoids' way of turning your country into a trashcan with no social cohesion where it's you, the host, who's told to give up on the idea of having your_own_country is something totally different.
>>
>>2643813
This
>>2643800
>Kid to rich parents
I think that lil nigga will be just fine
>>
>>2643800
>Imagine being a foreigner in your own country.
yeah, as a white guy who grew up as a minority in the United States, I understand Bjorn's pain.
>>
>>2643888
This, if he doesn't like it he can easily move out elsewhere but honestly who would ever choose to live OUTSIDE Japan if they had a choice?
>>
>Imagine being a foreigner in your own country
It's not his country. In real countries (not the US) your birthright nationality is defined by who your parents are, and not where you were born. As it should be.
>>
>>2643800
How is two white people mixed race lmao? They're extremely beautiful with a perfect baby. At least he didn't marry an Asian.
>>
>>2643800
They are just enjoying the country. The kid is not supposed to be Japanese. Right now the homogeneous nature of Japan makes it ideal for retirement for a young couple who like aesthetics and peace.
>>
Can someone explain to me what "truly accepted" means ?
I'm a white guy in a white country with good social skills but I don't feel "accepted" by the people in the train, the bookseller or my boss. They're cordial to me and we trade services. Then I go home and fuck my gf.
When I'm abroad it's basically the same, especially if I can speak the language.

Also I've been around 9 months total in Japan and they didn't seem to "reject me". I guess they always saw me as a foreigner but the plus and the minus were close.
I could've got married several times so I didn't feel that supposed rejection.
>>
>>2643800
What do you mean "accepted" ? Yeah you're not considered real Japanese, who cares? They want your tourism money and provide good service. Thats all you need to know. They don't discriminate from what I've seen. Some say they run things better than America & Korea. Keep stuff quiet and clean
>>
>>2643909
Thats a good point. It was easier for them to give birth in Japan but what is the baby's citizenship
>>
>>2643833
Immigration was originally supposed to be a way of getting the Einsteins who merge with the populace, not pour in masses of shithole countries to replace us.
>>
>>2643831
Idk I know lots of white Americans who married Asian girls and stayed in the country and they seem happy af despite being weird weaboos
>>
>>2643800
>Despite being BORN IN JAPAN, the kid will always be viewed as an outsider
White people need to seriously shut the fuck up about this. I was born to Carribean parents in Western Canada. Of course people knew I was different and acted as such but as long as people are respectful I don't mind. People are naturally curious. White people move to Asia and become shocked at being treated like a minority. I've been treated that way my whole life that it feels completely normal to me. Anyone who complains is a god damn snowflake.
>>
Oh look it's another tard weeb sperg out.
Take your meds or kys faggot.
>>
>>2643916
>Can someone explain to me what "truly accepted" means ?
It's cope for "I put in a non effort and read online about how others put in some effort but the Japanese still looked at me like a fucking idiot. I even studied parts for an N5!".

That kid is 100% going to a private school where he will be surrounded by others and will learn the ropes and make it fine. The people he won't fit in with who only base off 'acceptance if you rook rike me!' are the fags he will learn to avoid especially if they treat him like shit after learning he is native born + raised.

At worst people will think at first he is a tourist's kid or navy brat (oh no!)
At best they will realize he was born there and just did his best

Love weebs trying to compare "I was basically raised by japanese, well mostly anime and gaia online, because my rich white parents were gone (not really but they didn't get me). When I went to Japan I wasn't accepted like a local anywhere in akihabara I went!". Believe it or not most Japanese don't give a fuck anymore outside shit stain high schoolers and losers. Go to the country side and you might find like 2-3 old farts who actually give a shit, everyone else knows you're a piggy bank walking.
>>
>>2643800
>mixed race (Nordic/Mediterranean) infant son
I'm dying
>>
>>2643800
I mean that's my experience in life as well. You grow up feeling resentful and jealous of kids with union between their racial and social identity, but later on in life you realise how much of a blessing it is to have a more worldly perspective (it's a plus if you end up speaking multiple languages).
>>
>>2643800
>I'm a faggot
We know, OP
>>
>>2643921
>i let Jews fill my country full of shit skins
No my problem
>>
>>2643800
he isn't mixed race retard, Euros are all basically the same race, anyways being born in Japan is basically like winning the lottery, also he can get Italian citizenship through his mother and move back to Europe if he decides to some day.
>>
>>2643920
Italian and Swedish, assuming Felix never naturalized American (he did live there for a while right?)
Nothing else.
>>
>>2644004
>Euros are all basically the same race
>scandinavian
>finnic
>east slav
>south slav
>west slav
>north germanic
>south germanic
>andalusian (and subdivisions)
>north italian
>south italian
>irish
>welsh
>scot
>all the englishmen
>greeks
>romanian
>etc etc
Next you'll say that a white person from California is the same as an Alaskan or a someone from a Dakota
>>
>>2644014
He lived in the UK for a while, iirc he never lived in the US.
>>
>>2643965
>later on in life you start coping with being a mutt
ftfy
>>
>>2644021
Says the guy who wants to create hafus, cope more
>>
>>2643800
>Imagine being a foreigner in your own country. What will be the psychological effects on the kid, as he realises that he will always be a Gaijan, even in the country where he was born and grows up in.
the kid is an expat kid, not a japanese kid. with 2 europarents and attending an expensive expat school with rich hapa girls and other rich asians who want their kids to have a foreign education, the kid is going to be a rich blond euro chad in a sea of people who look up to him in every sense.
he'll be fine.
>>
>>2643938
i think people expect to be fawned over when no one really gives a hoot. a lot of asians who come to our countries also feel this: like they are exotic and expect people to be wowed they are there. but no one cares it is another foreigner and so this gets classed as some discrimination.
>>
>perfectly healthy infant born to millionaires in a highly globalised world will suffer
meh
>>
>>2644004
>anyways being born in Japan is basically like winning the lottery
What exactly is so awesome about it?
>>
>>2643800
Ignore all of the ignorants coping itt. Things may look different 10 years from now with the flux of immigrants, but as of now, you're 100% right. The japanese are VERY isolated in their own zeitgeist from anywhere outside of east asia, and even fellow east asians have an aura of ''alienesses'' about them. If you truly want to integrate with the japanese(not fellow foreigners), being a white person in japan is the equivalent of being a pale red haired person in Kenya minus the superstitious tribes
You can be able to read manuscripts in ancient japanese, or know the ins and outs of japanese idiosyncrasies, and you'll still be a gaijin.
>>
>>2643920
Japan doesnt' follow Jus Soli, so by Jus Sanguinis Bjorn is Swedish/Italian
>>
What a tragedy. He'll be at least foot taller than every man in Japan, with a cock that's literally twice as large. He's Nordic, so he'll have blond hair and beautiful eyes. He'll literally be a God among midgets.
>>
>>2643800
being rich means you're an international citizen in the new digital age
>>
>>2643800
what do you mean? Do they not know Daniel-san and the yakuza? He knows konichiwa and anime. He is real Japanese.
>>
>>2643800
He could just go to an international school. He doesn't actually have to integrate within Japanese society or something.
>>
>>2643815
Canada, too. It's basically India now.
Honestly, I would rather have a kid in Japan. Yes, he'll always be a gaijin and never truly fit in or belong to Japan, but better that than to grow up among jeets in Mumbai 2.0
Amerimutts don't have it much better.
There's no country for white children.
>>
>>2644004
>Being born in Japan is basically like winning the lottery.

No being born to rich parents is like winning the lottery.The fact the kid was born in Japan is whatever.
>>
> Imagine being a foreigner in your own country.
I can assure you that this is a common feeling among people even if they have lived in the same place their entire lives.
>>
>>2643800
They will worship his BWC
>>
>>2643800
You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>2643800
>Imagine being a foreigner in your own country
I think Japan is a particularly extreme example, given how homogenous and vaguely xenophobic the local culture largely is. I know a few permanent gaijin residents of Japan, all fluent or close enough in Japanese, at least one of whom has naturalized and acquired Japanese citizenship, and they all talk about encountering daily or near-daily discrimination.

But, living as a long-term expat with kids, in Europe, I also know dozens of what get called “third culture kids” who don’t suffer much. My own kids accept that they are not from where they live, and acknowledge the country they were born in as a part of their identity, but they have next to no desire to go back there. When they think about their futures, they imagine many possibilities. When they go “home” to visit their grandparents or other relatives, they enjoy it, and also complain about stuff. When they come home, they see good and bad here, too.

It’s a lot less unstable and rootless for them than I was afraid it could be. And the same is true for a very solid majority of the kids of the many expat families that I know. Their lives are more complex than mine was, but they’re nowhere near ruined.
>>
>>2643892
>yeah, as a white guy who grew up as a minority in the United States, I understand Bjorn's pain.
I wanted to call bullshit on both of your absurd points here, but I know there are a range of bits of America where nonwhite people outnumber white people (I have lived in a couple of neighborhoods one city that were majority-brown), so I’ll just ask where you grew up.

But next I can’t help but ask: Do you honestly not feel American? I can’t believe that. White replacement fetishists usually can’t shut up about how they’re the genuine Americans.

I’ll buy that you grew up feeling like you didn’t fit in well wherever you come from. But you’re full of shit if you claim you felt your country belonged to someone else more than it did to you. THAT’s what Bjorn is growing up into—a country that really is someone else’s. And I don’t give a shit, personally. That YouTube dipshit is an asshole who got lucky.
>>
>>2643800
no chance he's raising the kid here long-term. when he realizes all the money in the world isn't going to change how fagged out japanese work/school life is he's yanking that kid the fuck back to the west

>>2643938
he will still have a hard time at private schools here since the international(good) ones are all mostly populated by diplomat kids and desu he'd probably get bullied there because his dad doesn't give him a taxpayer-funded maybach.
>>
You're all ignoring the elephant in the room: by the time his kid reaches adulthood Japan will be thoroughly JEETED.
Living in Japan in the 2030/40s will be like living in Canada today.
>>
>>2644387
I just look at it as business potential. Random guy streaming phone images somewhere has a baby, who the fuck cares. Japan is bigger than pewdiepie.
>>
File: 1710204407296048.png (1.28 MB, 1400x1400)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>2644387
>Living in Japan in the 2030/40s will be like living in Canada today.

It's already jeeted. Picrel. (it will get deleted soon because of you-know-who)
>>
File: poojeet-07.png (519 KB, 524x524)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>2644387
>Living in Japan in the 2030/40s will be like living in Canada today.

Golden era of Japan is almost over. I would say we're on the decline when you see poojeet Lawson cashier in Tokyo and fastfood joints, as of right now. Won't be long before you see half poojeet, half Japanese walking around.
>>
File: 1710205896773148.png (280 KB, 608x1184)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>2644456
The poojeet menance.
>>
>>2643800
Do terminally onlines have no idea that there are international schools or schools built specifically for white people in every Asian country? And even if his kids can't fit in with the Japanese, there are enough westerners in those schools to befriend him.
>>
>>2643800
Look man. That kid is going to go to some international school full of other rich people's kids both Japanese and foreign and he'll be fine. It doesn't matter because that kid was never going to be part of "regular" society anyway, whether in Japan or in the west. All that matters is that he won't get robbed or killed on the way to school.
>>
>>2644017
Culturally different, yes obviously. But racially considered white, Europeans are by in large white. Marzia is a white Italian, just look at her, does she look brown to you??
>>
>>2643800
For a rich kid, a unique identity is a rare blessing.

If he was Japanese, he'd be affected by Japan's social problems.

Being a white rich kid in Japan will likely make him a harem anime protagonist in a country full of sexless salarymen who have to work 20 hours a day to survive.
>>
>>2644460
gross.behead all curryniggers
>>
>>2643800
in 50 years there won't be any japanese left in japan anyway. they have like 0.8 children. way below replacement rates
>>
>>2643800
>raise your child in the insane asylum that is the West!

Fuck you man, just 100% fuck you, and fuck you some more.
>>
Japan is literally the only country on this planet, other than New Zealand where I might (strong emphasis there) have considered having a kid before I scrapped the idea entirely.
>>
my name is bjorn
>>
>>2643800
PewDiePie's kid will likely become a TV star or join a rock band. If he is big and tall enough, he could become an athlete as well or a professional wrestler / sumo wrestler.
>>
>>2644014
I think they both have UK citizenship so the baby probably has a British passport too.
>>
>>2643800
OP (Faggot) lives in his mothers basement and has no children. He's made a terrible mistake.

4chan is a unique culture. It hates transfaggot OPs. Anyone who is a hysterical faggot about people bettering their lives is considered a kikeshill, and can NEVER be truly accepted. You see why you're a faggot?

Despite being born in a hopsital, OP will always live in his mothers home as a kissless virgin. Even though he was born in the west, he will never get a western girl, because OP is a faggot. Imagine being a western man with access to 4chan and still get no bitches. What will be the psychological effects of this kike dumping his mentally ill obsession with successful white men onto this board, as he realizes he will always be a disgusting kike, even in JIDF contrlled boards where he is paid to shill in.
>>
>>2643800
I am Canadian and I feel like a minority in my country. Everyone here is a pajeet
>>
File: jared taylor class.png (522 KB, 1366x768)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
>What will be the psychological effects on the kid, as he realises that he will always be a Gaijan, even in the country where he was born and grows up in.

Jared Taylor was born and raised there and went on to be the most prolific and well-spoken white nationalist today.
>>
>>2644357
this thread is not representative of reality. all the posts of "I grew up in america with poojeets and blacks like it was africa" are made up whinging. foreigners growing up in america had it hard as well but that's seen as an invasion so it won't be discussed here
>>
>>2644460
>>2644456
japs just mad that poojeets are moving in on their groping activities.
>>
PewDiePie has too much power. He's lead at least 30 million zoomers. He's like a modern Ghandi.
>>
>>2646368
That's because Jesus lives in Canada. He doesn't like the people who live there too much and he makes us march under the light. Suicide doesn't even work for Canadians. Our bodies heal like stars in the night sky of hell
>>
File: 1706872676468488.jpg (109 KB, 828x716)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>2646368
>I am Canadian and I feel like a minority in my country. Everyone here is a pajeet

Bro. You WILL date a poojeeta and you WILL like it.

Time to learn hindi.
>>
>>2646488
All the zoomers who watched pewdiepie are now 20 and moved on, look back on pewdiepie only nostalgically, the young zoomers and gen alpha are led by Mr Beast
>>
>>2646173
NZ is just a more left wing Australia
>>
>>2643800
He will guest star on “terrace house - opening new dimensions” in 2050. He will get involved with a gravure idol on the show and live miserably ever after as her cuckboy. His parents are rich though. He will sorta make it.
>>
>>2643800
>Anyone who is not racially Japanese is considered a foreigner, and can NEVER be truly accepted
So, like any other foreigner in any other country. Sure you run into some racists, again like any other country, but as long as you conform to their social norms and etiquette you'll be just fine.
>>
File: a515121767.jpg (43 KB, 500x578)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>2643800
He'll become the next Jared Taylor, obviously. So by all accounts, he'll turn out well-adjusted and racially aware.

/watch?v=yH3LY5cF5lQ
>>
>>2646173
You're just a pussy. People had kids in the worst conditions everywhere. Just live anywhere you are allowed to homeschool.
>>
>>2646807
Yes, because Japan is just like any other country.
>>
>>2644387
>>2644456
That's not going to wreck the culture as much as every middle class person in the west wanting to move there because it's the one place left in the developed world where the cities still have functioning law enforcement and you can walk around alone without getting mugged (or sucker punched in the case of NYC). By the time Pewdiepie Jr. grows up, you probably won't even need to know Japanese to have a functional life in Japan because English will have the status Spanish currently has in California due to all the immigration from everywhere.
>>
>>2643800
>Born into a rich wealthy family
>Getting to speak Swedish, Italian, Japanese and English
That kid is going to be the Count of Monte-Cristo.
>>
>>2648001
More like the slut of kabukicho, amirite?
>>
>>2647869
To a certain extent yes, and that was exactly my point. Yes you'll probably always be seen as an outsider if you look the part, but the same can be said with any country
>>
>>2643800
So? English and French people have been raised in India and Africa and were OK. American missionaries had families in China and the kids turned out fine.
You act like this hasn't been done before but the children of diplomats and international businessmen do it every day.
>>
>>2643800
Felix has enough money to send the kid to the best international school so it will be fine. His other options are what, bongland or sweden? Two muslim caliphates
>>
>>2643921
It was always about cheap labor and if you're American you likely replaced the people before you.
>>2646840
People still believe this? Pewdiepie had money and the largest youtube channel and he didn't become some kind of racial advocate; he ran away from his own country and helped ruin another. At some point you have to admit it's just wishful thinking.
>>
>>2643800
>Japan is a unique cultur

Speaking perfect Japanese and observing the unspoken rules of propriety are quite sufficient-- not being around low class trash is the determinate qualitative factor in this scheme, and his parents are very wealthy and sending him to the best school. He'll be living the dream, if anything.
>>
Daily reminder Felix Kjellberg is a manlet (literally goes around wearing lifts pretending to be average height) and by definition a low value male in his own country. He is geomaxxing and compensating enormously with his wealth of course, making him a cuck and a paypig
>>
>>2649154
Unironically his exact reason for the country, less likely to be cucked.
>>
>>2646521
Dystopian future is incredibly boring slow burn.
>>
File: 1713910168807422.jpg (18 KB, 250x250)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>2643800
Luckily, I don't have children and never will.
>>
Does pewdiepie child even have japanese citizenship or is he going to be a 100% gaijin?
>>
File: 1713694216347158.jpg (286 KB, 750x643)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>2644357
Shills should live on /pol, go back from whence you came.
>>
>>2649739
you don't get citizenship just by being born in japan, you have to be born to at least one japanese parent
the baby potentially has swedish/italian dual citizenship though from him and the mom
>>
>>2649739
Citizenship is for poors only, they can buy it
>>
>>2646851
I agree, men should men up and live like gypsies, have bunch of children who have children live in barracks and have basic literacy.

"winning"

/sarc ofc
>>
>>2644033
this is true

>>2644078
this is somewhat true. Japanese zoomers are taller. Chinese zoomers are tall as fuck as well. I mean 6 feet plus.

Times are changing. New gens grow tall. Also, aesthetic standards are changing. Asia is popular now. Girls like K pop looking dudes.

Still, blonde is rare and rare is cool. His parents or her parents are good looking, rich. Kid should do well.

PPie even tho I never consumed his stuff, seems like good dude at heart.

All in all, nobody can see the future.
>>
File: 1691625351973560.png (695 KB, 1010x615)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>2646851
>just homeschool your kids bro!
That's just kicking the can down the road. Kids are more influenced by their peers than their parents. So the only way is to isolate your child, and they're going to integrate into society anyway at 18. It's not the ultimate solution.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.