[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So, for all the italian fellas. Today i went to make my first passport with my parents(we live in italy), and on my father passport they put a mark that said positive meanwhile my mom's said negative. She is really concerned about that because she had some problem in the past thanks to some idiot relative she has, she she was afraid that because of him, the passport wouldn't be the same as the one of an ordinary person. The police man only replied "that's confidential". Does anyone know anything?
>>
>>2644233
They do this for former members of the Brigate Rosse, no biggie.
>>
>>2644233
>>2644233
"" If your ancestor’s name was misspelled when he or she moved to the United States, or if the Italian name was changed into the English version (e.g. Giovanni – John; Maria – Mary; Assunta – Susan) you can request a specific certificate from the municipality, which is known as Certificato di Esatte Generalità: when there are several records pertaining to you ancestor which show conflicting information, the Certificato di Esatte Generalità states that the individual named on the records is one and the same. Some municipalities might also issue a different document which is called “positivo – negativo”, which certifies that your ancestor was the only individual born with that specific name and on that specific day. """
first link on google
>>
>>2644233
go to milan.
>>
>>2644233
>>2644241
I'm not sure op but does she have a different surname after marriage? They don't do that in Italy so if you are foreign and she changed it they might make a note that IDs with different names are the same person
>>
I don't get it, what do you mean by a positive or negative mark on a passport?
>>
>>2644233
Your dad is a mafioso, Luigi.
This is how they identify members of Cosa Nostra in the 21st century.
>>
>>2646780
The positive mark identifies mafiosi, the negative marks is for normal citizens.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.