[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707255325110089.jpg (231 KB, 1024x1024)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
No hostels. I'm 40
>>
>>2645393
Argentina
$40 also happen to be the limit of money you are authorized to debit from your bank everyday.
>>
>>2645393
Argentina, Bolivia, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Vietnam.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (35 KB, 900x900)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>2645393
just be a vagrant, seems comfy
>>
>>2645700
LoserFaggotHoliday. Didn’t he pull the plug on his pathetic homeless tier bush sleeping garbage channel? Good riddance. Never watched a singe video
>>
>>2645393
>no hostels. I'm 40
Why are Americans so face obsessed? I've seen plenty of old euros and even asians stay in fucking hostels but Americans are too scared to stay in hostels if they are old, scared to go to a restaurant alone for fear of what random people will think of them, afraid to go to the cinema alone, and afraid to even use an android over a fucking blue bubble of all fucking things. There isn't a more face obsessed retarded people then Americans.
>>
I'm coming in just under $40/day in Taiwan. Good choice if you don't want to live in a brownoid shithole.
>>
>>2645811
what does all that cringe Euro ranting have to do with hating hostels?
yes, I want to be naked in my room
yes, I want to lay in bed until 10 AM and not be disturbed by anyone
yes, I want to turn out the lights whenever I feel like turning out the lights
no, I don't want to use the towel in my duffel bag
>hostels in Taiwan don't provide towels "for sanitary reasons"
no, I don't want to have someone else's B.O., smelly shoes and deodorant hit me in the face every time I open the room door
no, I don't want to wear earplugs to block out snores and coughs
no, I don't want to leave my shit unattended in a shared space
no, I don't want randoms saying "hello" to me or trying to start conversations
no, I don't want to be stuck waiting to use the toilet or shower
>>
If you want to live day to day, your options are limited.

If you arrange a medium-long term apartment, then much of Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and South America will be very doable on $40 USD
>>
>>2645824
You know private rooms exist in hostels right?
>>
>>2645811
>Why are Americans so face obsessed?
I'm a Bong, you fucking cheese dick. I just prefer to be around people my own age, like pretty much every other human being on earth
>>
>>2645824
Also this. In Indonesia I can get s little bungalow on the beach for $10. I prefer to be on my own and meet and talk to people when I want to, not have them stumble drunk into my space and wake me up, slowly boiling me over into rage where I want to rape all of them even though no homo
>>
>>2645831
what's the point the? The rates are then the same as any hotel or airbnb
>>
Balkans
>>
>>2645892
>Balkans
Hmm. Never even considered it. What's good about it? I like dating women, that's why I'm normally in SEA or Africa. How is the Balkans?
>>
>>2645904
Can you make an informed Africa thread plz?
>>
>>2645724
i think he got cartel'ed
>>
>>2645911
>spent a year in Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda fucking girls off tinder
how much for anal?
>>
>>2645885
Private hostel rooms cost more than a similar hotel room, particularly in a hip travel hostel. With only one or two rooms in the place, you are usually paying 3 or 4 times the rate for a bunk, and even at that high price, the room lacks amenities that are standard in a hotel room.
If you see a hostel with cheap private rooms, chances are it is a place for rootless brokefags and migrant laborers to crash out, and there won't be any social action going on.
>>2645891
More like drunk, horsefaced 32 year olds in this day and age, kek
>>
>>2646055
>how much for anal?
No price. I don't need the money
>>
>>2645911
Isn’t Kenyan lodging kind of expensive? Did you go to Nyali beach in coombasa? Did you take prep?
>>
>>2646233
That's pretty crazy considering median monthly income per capita is $170 in Kenya.
Here in Taiwan, median monthly income is $1700, but I have averaged $25/night for perfectly satisfactory rooms, not at all slum-tier.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.