[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aOJFouj.jpg (125 KB, 692x848)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Flying out to Melbourne for the first time this winter. Any notes and recommendations of spots to check out?
>>
>>2645704

If you want a cock in your ass: Fitzroy
If you want a cock in your ass after cocaine: South Yarra
If you want a cock in your ass after ketamine: St Kilda

Don't do it op, there is literally nothing here, we are California with absolutely none of the benefits
>>
>>2645704
Plenty of Gay bars, you might want to extend your trip to check them all out
>>
It's full of niggers and yuppies that's about it.
>>
>>2645704
I had a great trip to Melbourne in winter two years ago. It was to meet my friend off 4chan believe it or not.

Check out Melbourne market it’s like a giant flea market.

A lot of the museums and gardens are free. I think we went to the royal botanical garden and to some kind of memorial museum. Uhm maybe it’s called the cenotaph or something? It’s like a war memorial museum.

There are many art galleries. We went to the old ones because we don’t like degenerate shit. But there’s new stuff too.

I liked the natural history museum “Melbourne Museum” but every city has that.

You can ride trams all over Melbourne for free, only charge outside the center area. There’s some train station called Flinders Street station which is famous.

If you have a car you can see the Great Ocean Road not far from there and if you have lots of time and a plane ticket you can go to Tasmania where it’s super cold.

Had a great time over there 10/10 would go again.
>>
Oh also apparently Melbourne has a great food scene but idk it’s all kind of just food to me so idk. We did eat some really good chicken schnitzel everyone seems to like that down there.
>>
>>2645798
>St Kilda
Actual St Kilda, not the one in Melbourne, has no degeneracy at all

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.