[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (13 KB, 206x245)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
You can make it here. Schools are all privately owned, you don't even need a tefl, just bullshit a resume and dress nice. Felon? Failure? It doesn't matter, you can start fresh here.
>>
Rip no joke Howard

https://youtu.be/r1-8r5XTLqo?si=DZkFXBiL6iKz9zEn
>>
They offer 1 year visas for like 200 bucks

Phnom penh if you like the city, siem reap if you want something calmer, cambodia is land of opportunity
>>
>>2645712
I unironically met him in Winchester Virginia. We went and got beer and pizza and he told me about Cambodia and I told him about Thailand. He’s pretty chaddy, but way quieter irl
>>2645709
>>2645717
Except for the fact that it’s dirt fucking poor and the hawkers, beggars, and scammers are the most obnoxious in all of Southeast Asia
>>
>>2645723
That's funny you met him. Dude I've been in the low level drug trade and crime in general my whole life, scamming cambodians are a joke to me you just swat them off like flies, annoying though.
>>
what does "making it as a tourist" mean?
maybe we need a wageslaving board for these posts, not relevant for /trv/ at all
>>
>>2645731
Feel free to talk about tourism too, do you have anything to add to the conversation or are you just here to be a faggot
>>
>>2645731
It means pounding and slapping and screaming your name begging for more in hell
>>
File: 1709431688433.png (134 KB, 497x549)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
I really want to, but if I tell anyone I'm moving to Cambodia they're going to suspect I'm a kiddie diddler
>>
>>2645741
Who gives a fuck all you need is a couple grand to just coast for a year

80 dollars a month
https://youtu.be/wVds5kCC0UE?si=HjKLldaaJwkaPBWe
>>
>>2645731
It's called /trv/ - Travel, not /trs/ - Tourism.
>>
>>2645743
Whew lad
>>
>>2645766
living and wageslaving permanently in a country isn't traveling
>>
>>2645776
Yes it is faggot go bitch about shit in your faggot ass Japan thread or wherever the fuck you came from faggot
>>
>>2645741
I thought Thailand was the country for that kind of stuff
>>
>>2645712
RIP
he should've stayed in comfyland
>>
>>2645709
I used to work in PP in 2003/2004. Sounds just the same. Full of colourful characters, weirdos and eccentrics. Though the 'hire anyone white' thing would have changed by now
>>
>>2645725
The obvious touts and beggars are no biggie. A firm "no" and a shake of the head, coupled with a wag of the finger if necessary, nearly always gets you left alone in Southeast Asia.
If you are someone who is easily annoyed by petty bullshit, you shouldn't visit impoverished countries, much less live in one.
Food ripoffs are what rustles my jimmies. I want to order and enjoy a meal without steeling myself for an arbitrary and whimsical surcharge, i.e. "how much can we get whitey to pay?"
>>2645717
How do the local eateries in Cambodia compare to Thailand?
>>2645743
Not if you engage in activities which most all foreigners in Cambodia engage in...even drinking in bars with no extra shenanigans is going to add up to $200/month at least. Riding tuktuks is another great way to piss away money.
>>
>>2645846
>only $200/mo to drink
Say no more. Are there lightskinned cambo qts?
>>
>>2645709
R Kelly in Combodia, you're twisted and you're sick.
>>
>>2645712
>camobs will perceive you as a genius if you wear glasses
funny story that...
>>
>>2645709
I lived there for 6 months. Couldn't stand it. Cambodians are awful people in general. Like all the worst parts of thai culture with none of the good. Women are very cold hearted also.
>>
>>2645789
Cambodia is known for for people offering you kids to fuck, although its probably an extortion scam, things are more wild west there, I believe your still able to blow up a cow with an RPG for 400 bucks at a gun range there
>>
Cambodia is fucking dangerous, it's very easy to disappear there and guns are easily bought.
>>
>>2645988
Based
>>
>>2645712
He admitted his Cambodian girlfriend was a tranny
>>
>>2645983
>I believe your still able to blow up a cow with an RPG for 400 bucks at a gun range there

lol how is this myth still going around? It might have been true in the 90s but not anymore
>>
>>2645983
A Florida lawyer was caught paying to fuck 4 kids and he was extradited back to the US
>>
>>2646101
They probably don't offer the cow anymore but your still able to shoot rpgs
>>2646124
Kid fucking goes on everywhere, it's probably just easier to facilitate there since it's so poor
>>
You can also get benzos and opiates over the counter, I don't know about about steroids but I imagine it's also hassle free
>>
>>2646100
He never tried to hide it he was very open about being into that stuff
>>
>>2646142
That’s dangerous
>>
i'm off to see angkor wat for the first time in a couple of weeks. any protips? i just booked one of those online tours but can still ditch if there are better ways of traversing the temple complex.
>>
>>2646337
every interaction with cambodians in siem reap are pitch sales, it's hellish scam place, everything is paid unlike in thailand even in shitty temples they ask you a money.
>>
>>2646141
>Kid fucking goes on everywhere
I'll take your word for it anon. I'm sure you'd know.
>>
>>2646142
Benzos can be had over the counter in Thailand and Vietnam too, but are you totally sure about opiates m8? What about barbiturates?
>>
>>2646370
Yea tramadol and dihydrocodeine are popular, I've heard of oxycodone being available I think it just comes down to what they stock at the particular pharmacy, same for barbiturates if they even still stock those. I've moved beyond that life but it's great that it's available for people who want it. I actually ruined every vein in my body by injecting pure alprazolam dissolved in propylene glycol, often mixed with cocaine
>>
>>2646390
>ruined every vein in my body
How so? What does this mean for you? I've done a lot of droogs but never got into needles.
>>
>>2646396
They all still function, it's just from being pricked so much they have all curled up and hidden themselves. It's impossible to find a vein now if I need to get blood drawn or a i.v., they have to use a machine that highlights your views to find them. That's the only difficulty I experience from it. Not a huge deal unless I'm dying in a ambulance and they can't find a vein to give me blood or fluids
>>
>>2646337
I haven't been but just something to notice is apparently the land surrounding it was a man made moat
>>
>>2646484
yeah i guess the city is actually floating or something...
>>
>>2646337
i did a early morning sunrise tour to Phnom Bakheng which was quite nice if a bit crowded. starting out early is best. we didnt use a guide for the remainder. however, we did take up a private $$$ tour of the spires which were under renovation. that was absolutely worth it and felt delightfully naughty. if i recall hot air balloon tours are also available. the rest of the time we just explored on our own. it was too damn hot to have to deal with other people. bring a good camera.
>>
>>2646337
and a little something to whet your appetite:
https://youtu.be/VNmNIkQGuvY?t=686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvlrb1g2O90
>>
>>2646621
blasted (that was bali). this link (VNmNIkQGuvY) is missing ten minutes off the back end which included angkor. what you want is at 1:26:57 at the following link.
https://yewtu.be/watch?v=6p83IbLrU50
>>
>>2646622
perhaps they did sandwich some scenes of angkor in between those of bali. it certainly looks like angkor.
>>
>>2645712
My fav video of his:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZzDQIzuH8U
RIP no joke
>>
>>2646337
oh and if you want to spice things up cross over at poipet
>>
>>2646337
Same, anon. May be i'll see you there. Have not booked any tours yet, so my question is the same as yours.
>>
File: IMG_8388-1ji6.jpg (1.39 MB, 3100x2995)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>2646101
It was $600 in 2019 when I was offered the opprotunity by a tuk tuk driver. I assume I could have haggled it down, but I was a broke college kid at the time. Can't remember if that was Phnom Penh or Siem Reap but it was a very real thing with a fancy looking brochure.

>>2645889
>Cambodians are awful people in general. Like all the worst parts of thai culture with none of the good. Women are very cold hearted also.

Boy they sure had me fooled. I got my card eaten by an ATM machine in a mall and a random middle age cambodian woman helped get me to mall management, translated for me, and got my card back just because she happened to see me in distress. To think this whole time she was actually evil and out to get me. Dodged a bullet there!

My first solo backpacking trip was to Cambodia, and folks were very quick to help a clueless 20 year old white kid in their midst. Sure there are scammers and pickpockets but you can find them in Italy as well.
>>
>>2645712
Damn this guys videos are a fucking trip, I just went down a rabbit hole of this guys entire life in Cambodia. His tranny fucking videos are funny as hell, and I do enjoy that he names specific places and streets in Phnom Penh to get drugs kek
>>
>>2647456
Yea I obsessively watched all his videos and then emailed him and asked to meet up and he obliged. Pretty cool

Too bad he got murdered by some Mexican cartel dudes
>>
>>2647474
>Too bad he got murdered by some Mexican cartel dudes
Story?
>>
>>2647478
So the official story is that he had a massive, drug induced heart attack because he died in the shower and the shower was left running and he was in a serious state of decomposition when his body was found. His mom claimed that he had mentioned he had trouble urinating or something.

However, leading up to his death he had made a video about getting into an altercation with his neighbors at whatever apartment he was staying at because they were playing their music too loud.

At the point he was in mexico, and before that when I met him, he had come back from Cambodia cuz he was rotmaxxing and drug maxxing and it was getting bad, so I don’t really believe it was drug related. You can go through all his videos and he’ll explain the timelines.

When I met him he was living at home in Winchester VA. Staying clean, working, etc. then he went to Mexico.
>>
>>2645712
The best youtuber there ever was.
>>2646100
He made many videos about it having a cock, his own mother watched his channel and he still didnt care. He wasnt ashamed of any of it
>>
>>2647509
That's pretty based. He looks like a chud.
>>
>>2645723
>We went and got beer and pizza and he told me about Cambodia and I told him about Thailand.
Do tell, what is it really like over there?
>>
>>2645717
land of opportunity to kill yourself with every drug known to man you mean
>>
>>2647589
Watch his videos, he was a great story teller. The old guys on cambodian forums of course didnt appreciate him but his videos were just so fun even if im not into the drugs and tranny shit, he was just raw and honest about it all. Even before he was with trannies his content was great
Ended up back in america just talking to the camera in the woods and even them videos were great
>>
>>2647704
I only heard about him today. Just watched a ton of his videos. He seemed like a genuine as fuck person and bluntly honest without being an obnoxious asshole. Admitted his mistakes and didn't sugar-coat any of his actions while remaining informative and educational. The world is a worse place without him. Addiction is a cunt.
>>
>>2647596
Reading comprehension tells me you mean Thailand.

Read “the king never smiles” and “inside Thai society.” If you go to Thailand having read those books you’ll have an excellent frame of reference to absorb Thailand intelligently and conduct yourself optimally
>>
>>2647705
>.....but I digress
I can still hear it in howards voice. I havent watched him for years.
>>
>>2647707
Interesting I'll check into them. Thanks.
>>
I'm just glad more people are discovering ol no joke and watching his vids
>>
>>2647800
The folks at khmerr440 at the time and over the years have a real time thread about his videos. Definitely worth a read to see what people thought then and when it was happening
https://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50225
Khmerr440 was also given hardware routers and servers by gottfried svarlhom of tpb.
>>
>>2645712
>Faggot pedo
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>2649662
Was he really a pedo or just a ladyboy enjoyer?
>>
>>2649664
All faggots are pedos
>>
File: 0510510.gif (2.86 MB, 498x361)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB GIF
>>2645709
I've seen a lot of things about Cambodia but it just appear to be a shittier version of Thailand.

The Western-style food seems slightly cheaper but that's about it. I don't get the appeal
>>
>>2649682
>shittier version of Thailand
This actually makes it sound like a better version of Thailand when you say this.
>>
What the fuck is the food like in Cambodia? I've never been there and I've never seen a Cambodian restaurant. I love both Thai and Vietnamese. Is it similar to either of these, and/or even close to the same tier of deliciousness?
>>
>>2649841
like all asian food; some variation of soft sludge
>>
>>2649845
I feel like I can safely discard this opinion.
>>
>>2649841
It's the same shit as thai food
Cambodia is literally part of siam, it's just Thailand under another name and more fucked up
>>
>>2649864
It sounds like it could be secret kino. I really want to go there now, but I'm not a pedo.
>>
hello? im here...
>>
>>2649922
Here as in 4skin or here as in Cambodia?
>>
>>2649864
If this is true then why aren't they the same country now?
>>
>>2649932
French colonialism
>>
>>2649942
When the French colonized, were they the same kingdom? In EU4 they were separate.
>>
>>2649682
Thailand is an expensive tourist trap full *of* traps, Cambodia isn't.
>>
>>2649945
Cambodia doesn't have traps?
>>
>>2649662
>>2649680
Fucking retard.
>>
>>2649864
>>2649942
>>2649943
You fucking retards. They speak totally unrelated languages. They conquered each other at various points and influenced each other culturally but there are not the same nation.
>>
>>2649947
Yeah but so do many places, there are tranny and gay bars all over the world anon. Cambodia is cheaper and easier to make a living in where-as Thailand or Bangkok are more touristy.
>>
Im visiting Vietnam with my friends right now and in a few days we are going to Siem Reap and Phnom Penh.
What can I expect? How does it compare to Vietnam? It's my first trip to SEA.
>>
>>2645723
Was not expecting to see my home town mentioned on /trv/
>>
>>2649977
>with my friends
Just go to Koh Samui you dumb normie.
>>
>>2649951
>unrelated languages.

Go tell that to Myanmar and a hundred other countries.
>>
>>2650146
That's very rude.
They went to Thailand last year, we'll probably go back next year as well.
>>
>>2650171
>That's very rude.
Fuck you.
>>
>>2649948
>t. faggot
>>
>>2650172
Why are you like this?
>>
File: seoul toilet.png (453 KB, 523x475)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
was considering cambodia as well as vietnam and thailand. is the cost of living really that cheap that i can just tefl and get by? i do have a college degree and TEFL cert. i already did TEFL for 1 year in korea, but they worked me 10 hours every day m-f with surprise half-shifts on the weekends sometimes with maybe a few hours notice, so it sucked. id be willing to do it again if i work half as much, or if i can just find a call center job that i can VPN. i dont really want to interact with people outside work so i dont need budget for clubbing and whores, i just kind of want to play video games, go on nightwalks, and drink.
>>
>>2650635
Vn is dirt fucking cheap for now still but thry just made it harder to stay long term
>>
>>2650635
Dunno about any other countries but I'm teaching English in Vietnam and I'm not overworked at all and my budget is comfy. I make more than I spend even without trying to be cheap. I don't pay hookers but I get laid left and right just meeting girls on the apps. I can't overstate how much it helps to learn the language, even if you can't actually communicate effectively in it. It gets them wet that you even try. Most people don't.
>>
>>2650672
>thry just made it harder to stay long term
How? I just got a work permit that's good through September of next year and afaik I can renew indefinitely. Do you mean it's harder if you're not working?
>>
>>2650635
Love this energy
>>
>>2649841
imagine thai or viet food made by someone who can't read the recipe book but has the ingredients in front of them. it's all vaguely similar. curries, noodles, soups, meat. frsh, sour, spicy.
>>
>>2646142
>>2646370
can you get antibiotics OTC too?
>>
>>2650794
Yes it's very easy to self-medicate for STDs since that's obviously why you're asking.
>>
>>2650876
Actually no I've got a stomach infection and the doctors in my country are fucking idiots. I also want to take a vacation so I thought about self-medicating while on it.
Need Amoxicillin and maybe another antibiotic for general infections to make a killer-combo. Anything comes to mind?
>>
>>2650877
Nah bro lol I don't know, but I'm sorry for your situation. Why's your doctor at home unable to help? Even an idiot doctor should be more useful to you than a random 4chan retard like me.
>>
>>2650880
Idk they're just doing all kinds of tests and can't find anything so they say "ugh it's all in your head anon you're too much stressed". I had a dental treatment and they gave me Amoxicillin which was the only thing that helped so far but it was just for a couple of days. I'm thinking full two-weeks with another antibiotic that targets the stomach area should do it. And if it kills me then I'll just start raw-dogging Cambodian hawkers until the bitter end.
>>
>>2650883
Do you actually have travel arrangements? If you have time before you leave, why not see another doctor?
>>
>>2645717
Cambodia is thailands garbage dump, imagine thinking you're "winning" by being there.
>>
>>2650888
>Do you actually have travel arrangements?
Fuck no I was thinking going in November it's too hot over there right now
>why not see another doctor?
I'm doing a final test next month, they want to shove a fucking tube with a camera down my throat and see what's going on in the stomach. If I don't get my antibiotics after that then I'm afraid it's self-medicating and raw-dogging time. I mean you see the way indians eat and they seem to be fine.
>>
>>2650894
Nigga I think it's hot as fuck in Cambodia all the time. I'm in Hanoi and we have winter here but outside of northern Vietnam it's full tropical. I was in Thailand in June and July and I enjoyed myself. Don't let it stop you.
>>
>>2650889
Poor shitholes are unironically really fun places to be. I haven't visited Cambodia yet but that's basically the whole appeal.
>>
>>2650899
So you're saying I should come right now?
Only ever been to Thailand. Is it much different?
>>
>>2650899
Oh sorry didn't noticed you were in Vietnam
Well same question how different is it from Thailand
>>
>>2650906
I haven't been there yet either, so I can't say for sure, but I think the climate is like Thailand or southern Vietnam. Hot as balls all the time.
>>
>>2650908
Very different. I love both places but they're not at all the same. Most normies and coomers seem to prefer Thailand but some people (and I'm one of them) really do love Vietnam. It's a beautiful country with beautiful women. It's a little bit weirder than Thailand but that's part of the charm. The food isn't everybody's thing but it's definitely mine.
>>
>>2650912
Do they have
>nice temples
>mcdonalds
>cats
>>
>>2650916
>>nice temples
Not as good as in Thailand, but yes, and I'm a SEA temple enjoyer too.
>>mcdonalds
I don't eat it but I know where one is in Hanoi. KFC is also here, and plenty of pizza.
>>cats
Yes
>>
>>2649951
khmer and isaan is spoken in thailand, not just thai. laos is also very similar to isaan I believe.
>>
>>2646671
What happened to him? Did he die 4 years ago?
>>
>>2651591
>>2649951

Most "Thai" people that is, the Central Thai or Siamesei, are actually genetically Khmer and Mon mixed with Burmese. Genetic studies show they don't have actual Thai blood, even though they speak the language (ignoring the ones who are descended from Chinese).
>>
I'll see people talk about Cambodia pretty often, but I rarely see any discussion around Laos. What's Laos like, for anyone that's been there?
>>
>>2652028
I don't know but I want to go. It looks mega comfy.
>>
>>2652028
people are so poor they chase squirrels for the barbecue. there are farms for cobras for that snake whisky you can buy in bangkok.
>>
>>2652268
Kino. I want to eat BBQ squirrel and drink snake whiskey with them.
>>
>>2652269
that snake whisky is nasty as fuck and I blame it for my erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>2652271
Oh yeah? What does it taste like? More curiously, why would it give you ED? Does Viagra help? I don't have actual ED but I'm in my early 40s and my erection quality isn't what it used to be. But if I pop 25mg of that stuff, I've got a boner I could rob a bank with.
>>
>>2652274
I was joking but yes, think of how nasty thai whisky is and add some more nasty points and then you'll get close to the snake whisky. it is a gimmick for tourists or perhaps dumb asians who think it gives them power. I am early 40s also, and just came back from thailand. boner works but seems to require constant stimulation and can get soft in the time taken to get from the mouth to the pussy. I might have to just get in shape or get some viagra.. some thai pussies are so tight so you really need a strong erection.
>>
>>2652276
You won't regret checking out the Viagra, my brother boomer. Give it a go. It comes in 50mg and 100mg. Maybe it's available in 25mg somewhere but I don't know. I just buy 50 and break them in half. Start small like that and see how it goes.
>>
>>2652271

Any kind of animal they throw in the alcohol will kind of make it smoother, so theoretically it tastes better with the snake than without it.

There's something they do that's more fun than snake whisky though. It's called jar whisky, where they put a big jar of whisky with a bunch of straws in it and everybody has to compete to get it down.
>>
>>2652326
Your not supposed to drink the snake whiskey, it's just in alcohol to preserve it, it's supposed to just be an ornamental thing
>>
>>2652622
Retard.
>>
So many braless euros here in Siem Reap. Some of them are alright. But many fatties as well.
>>
>>2652283
I regret Viagra/Cialis every time I've taken it. I get awful rheumatoid like aches from Cialis, and Viagra gives me a headache. These are common side effects so it's not like I'm the odd one out.

They work in a pinch but I would caution against becoming a frequent user. Erectile dysfunction is supposedly a reliable indicator of atherosclerosis, so it's probably a good idea to clean up the diet, get that LDL and weight down and enjoy better sex as a result instead of trying to force the situation with drugs
>>
>>2653911
>lifestyle changes
>just pop a pill
One of these is a lot easier and more appealing than the other.
About your case, though, what was your Viagra dose? 25mg is small and enough for a good boner. 50mg gives me a headache too but it's unnecessary.
>>
>>2653911
They both give me side effects but Viagra is short lived (though worse as far as side effects) as are the beneficial effects so I prefer Viagra to Cialis.
>>
File: 1633233469655.gif (943 KB, 220x344)
943 KB
943 KB GIF
>>2649945
>Thailand is an expensive tourist trap
Oh no!

The meal cost
>$1.25
instead of
>$1

it's over.
>>
>>2653949
be disingenuous if you want, doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>2653911
Cialis if you can tolerate it has excellent daily use cases. It's a vasodilator that also has a tendency to increase free test levels by around 10-20%. I just have to be careful drinking heavy on it because it can drop me into low blood pressure if I have used it daily.
>>
File: 1633991369114.jpg (80 KB, 962x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>2653975
>doesn't make it any less true.
All fags who talk about Cambodia being "super cheap" have never provided evidence for their claims.

Everything seems completely comparable in price to Thailand at a much lower quality. There's youtube vids on the subject and the Cambodia fags always get BTFO.

I don't understand the autism around Cambodia for the /realtraveler/ meme-people. Just because a place is more dirty and less civilized doesn't mean it's better. You should be going to India if that's the case.

I'll just continue assuming Cambodia fags are pedophiles which is the secret reason they try to attack the massively superior Thailand.
>>
>>2645709
Aside from teaching English what kind of job could a foreigner who doesn't speak the language work?
>>
>>2653910
You should post some pics of your travels
>>
>>2654067
You could do prostitution.
>>
>>2653910
Fucking fatties used to be based when they had shitty self-esteem and were unironically really sweet and eager to please, but now they're all tattooed trash who think they're hot so it's like the same bullshit you put up with with other women except it's not even warranted.
>>
>>2653910
I hate this city so much, all interactions are pitchsales, highly condensed retarded tourist and everything relying on scam around angkor, even shitty temple requires to pay unlike in Thailand. I am not big fan of Thailand but cambodia is probably the worst SEA country.
>>
>>2654129
Leave the tourist town, retard. I've never even been to Cambodia yet but this is the obvious thing to do.
>>
>>2652028
Laos was great. Rural villages, rugged mountain regions, beautiful limestone karst formations and huge caves. Obviously poorer and less developed than Thailand so you have trash, less infrastructure, and fewer services but also even cheaper than Thailand (ie. decent hotel rooms for $5-10 USD). Lots of folks living in sheet metal shacks. The people were friendly and not scamming or giving aggressive sales pitches. I'd recommend renting a motorcycle and touring around the areas near Thahkek and Pakse. Vang Vieng was quite touristy, especially with 18-25 crowd, but I had a great time there too.
>>
They are so young and tight but the bruised elbows and knees makes their skin look bad which is a turn off.
>>
>>2654138
Who's that?
>>
>>2654143
Working Cambodian kids.
>>
But I'm not a felon or a failure, actually I have a well paid job already. Why would I want to go to a third world country to become an English teacher? It this some sort of pedo thing?
>>
>>2654158
Cmon man... It's 2024. Say "a MAP thing" instead.
>>
>>2654131
if you have never been to cambodia why do you speak there are no other places than phnom penh, siem reap and sihanouk and all scam oriented you can find a lot of good provincial cities in thailand in isan or even in fucking chonburi/rayong/chanthaburi. This is empty land and africa tier country in asia.
>>
Friendly reminder also in cambodia they use dollars but if its scratched a little bit they will refuse to accept it, i had many situation where I withdrew money from ATM and they still wouldnt accept it. It's the worst country after India. Slanted eyed pajets tiers.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.