[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fuggin hell mate.jpg (29 KB, 765x447)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Is there a way i can move to New zealand or Canada without having a college degree? I live in a country where only top 5% of people go to college and community colleges kinda dont exist here. Thanks for any advice.
>>
yeah i can help you with that
>>
>>2645947
tell me
>>
Move to an Asian country. Don't waste your time in any Western shithole.
>>
>>2645973
New Zealand isn't a Western shithole.
It's an Oceanian paradise.
>>
Yo the Amsterdam thread is gone, what gives
>>
>>2645945
Stay in your fucking country
>>
>>2646004
why should i?
>>
>>2646013
because there will be a civil war in anglophone countries soon and shitskins like yourself will be slaughtered
it's quite literally only good advice. stay home.
>>
>>2645945
You can move to either country if you want to be an international student. In Canada lot of jeets scam the system by signing up for fake colleges, paying $20-30k a year, not showing up to class, getting a work permit to work at Tim Hortons or fast food, and then using that to secure permanent residency.
>>
>>2645945
the way to move to canada is to get exploited in doing a scam community college degree
>>
>>2645945
>I deserve to be around white people
>I just do, okay?
>>
>>2646069
White people are not nice to be around.
In Canada the pajeets and chinks are generally quite respectful and polite. Almost all the bad coworkers I've had and every single asshole boss has been white. You walk on shells with white people.
I do not understand why they come to the West. I've been to Taiwan, Japan, China. Loved it, such a breath of fresh air to be somewhere completely safe with respectful people. So much to do, unlike Western shitholes where the number one thing to do is go on your phone and touch yourself.
>>
You could probably get a working-holiday visa for NZ which I think is 12 months. Without a degree or 'essential skill' you're pretty fucked when it comes to a more permanent visa unless you marry a local.
>>
>>2646070
no country is perfect, but they are the flaws for the country to bear
guests should be polite
>>
>>2646070
You are Indian.
White Canadians are angels compared to you, I will always prefer this preference to poo in loos like you.
>>
>>2646070
Please tell every other brown person you know, thank you
>>
Get yourself a fake Syrian passport and Canada will let you in immediately

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.