[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GrandCanyon.jpg (101 KB, 420x639)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Any particular hikes or tours? I will be in the area a little over 24 hours in mid June.
>>
>>2648835
North or south rim? It's going to be hot as shit.
>>
Do the lava river cave. It's free. All you really need is a cheap headlamp and a flashlight. It can be get busy on the weekends, but the temperature inside is nice all year, so it's better than cooking on an outdoor hike. Also, don't skip sedona. There is good swimming at slide rock state park. Honestly, I'd drive down to Fossil Creek and do the waterfalls. That's one of the top 5 spots in Arizona and it's only like 90 minutes from Flagstaff.
>>
>>2648835
Have you gone mental. There's a fuck ton of scary dissperances here. Avoid if you want to live.
>>
>>2648835
South rim.
>>
>>2648835
write an addendum to your will stating if you fall and die, the video has to be uploaded to 4chan
>>
>>2648835
Antelope canyon, big river curve thing, and desert watchtower
>>
>>2653091
I prefer the North Rim personally. It's quieter and more colorful.

>>2653192
>big river curve thing
That could mean anything. Are you referring to Horseshoe Bend? That is Instagram city.
>>
>>2653195
>Are you referring to Horseshoe Bend?
Ya
>>2653195
>That is Instagram city.
Lmao it's the grand canyon retard. It's also a 15 minute excursion. You're time view a beautiful sight will be ruined because there's other people there? Wait till you hear about every overlook and popular trail in the park
>>
>>2653205
>calls others retards
>only knows about normie "overlooks" that take no effort to reach
>>
>>2653208
You are retarded. the north rim, the side you prefer is absolutely filled with people too, my low IQ friend
>>
>>2653212
The South Rim has way more people. Anybody who has ever visited the Grand Canyon knows this.
>>
>>2653220
It's the grand canyon retard. It's literally the second most visited national park. and is swamped year round every day of the week. The north rim is still full of people. Anyone who has ever been to the north Rim knows this. Not stopping at horseshoe bend on the side of the road because there may be people there while your at one of Americas most popular destinations is laughable. You are low IQ Dylan, simple as
>>
>>2653234
If you go back and read my original post, you will notice that I never said anything about "not stopping" at Horseshoe Bend. All I said was that it's full of Instagrammers taking selfies.
>>
bring a parachute and try jumping down
>>
>>2648835
you can take the ted bundy tour and try to kill as many instagrammers without getting caught
>>
>>2653247
I accept your backpedaling and concession
>>
>>2653251
Stay mad fattie, I'm not the one who's too lazy to hike far away from the crowds
>>
>>2653254
>Getting away from the crowds
You don't even know what that's like if you think the north rim is remote LMAO. Your low IQ is showing again
>>
>>2653267
The North Rim has fewer toursts than the South Rim. This is common knowledge.
>>
>>2653271
You're so naive that you think the second most visited national Park isn't full of tourist even on the north rim. You have little travel experience and are low IQ so you've come to this conclusion
>>
>>2653277
I came to that conclusion after visiting multiple times but keep pretending that you know what you're talking about
>>
>>2653284
You came to that conclusion by having never been anywhere else kek.
>>
>>2653277
I've gone to the canyon in late winter and didn't feel like there were that many people there at all. And relatively few people go to the north rim but the park service is still trying for reservations systems because they're gatekeepy jews.
>>
>>2648835
literally just waking along the rim off trail is pretty based. you'll avoid all the people because its off trial and its super ez.
>>
>>2653405
Just went in December and the birth Rim still had a bunch of people. The condor view site was as busy as south rim overlooks. Think there's tours that hit Bryce canyon and north rim from utah
>>
>>2653151
I'll be wearing my GoPro so hopefully whoever recovers my body will share the footage.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.