[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

THIS happens
https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/22/china/china-guangdong-floods-intl-hnk/index.html

Jesus fuck. I hope this shit can dry in a month or i'm fucked.

Last time i was supposed to go to HK was mid 2019, no joke. God doesn't want me to go there.
>>
>>2649399
>*ACK*
Three Gorge Dam break best day of my life
>>
>>2649537
Did that dam finally fucking break

Theres prob heaps of chinks fishing in that filthy flood water right now
>>
Isn't it basically the rainy season in HK?
>>
>>2649399
what stopped you in mid 2019? covid shouldnt have been a thing until later that year / early 2020
>>
>>2649549
>>2649549
3 Gorge dam is stupidly far away that most the river would balance out by the time it even got remotely close to HK or south china. The article states above average rainfall for this time of year caused flooding, which flooding usually subsides in a week or two, though clean up can take much longer. I'm not exactly what the point if the thread is since it's all explained in the article OP posted unless he just didn't read it.
>>
>>2649556
I used to skim thr 3 gorge threads forever hoping for it to finally pop and kill millions of chinks
>>
>>2649551
rainy season is from may to september
>>
>>2649561
>may is 1 week away
alright so it started just a bit early?
>>
>>2649553
The protests
>>
>>2649566
The overheated tropical humidity is surging north early this year and clashing with the cooler air. China saw some extreme thunderstorms at the end of March.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.