[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm going to fly out to North Dakota on the friday before memorial day weekend. Then I'm going to spend saturday, sunday, monday camping and hiking at theodore roosevelt national park. I don't want to use a vacation day since I like to save them for a big trip If I can so I plan on heading to one of those three cities and working there tuesday-friday then flying home on saturday.

Which is more interesting to chill at for 4 days? I heard Billings is a methhead playpen? I heard Fargo has the most to do but may be pretty non-descript. I heard Bismarck is very austere and traditional.
>>
Billings sucks. Rude ass people. Fargo is the best and most vibrant of the cities you listed. Rapid isn't bad either.
>>
>>2652717
>>2653261
Lived in fargo for years. It's a shithole.

The only good thing is rent is cheap, traffic isn't that bad. It's completely flat, the weather is horrible half the year, the people are very unfriendly and wary of strangers.

Take one or two days to visit downtown and that's it. Bismarck is better and Billings is best. Go hunting.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.