[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Berlinatnight.jpg (333 KB, 1000x667)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
Sup /trv/
Thinking of doing a weekend in Berlin to meet up with some old friends and need to figure out where I'll stay.
Want to stay within walking distance of lively bar strips with at least some dive bars that don't have gay flags up.
Any suggestions?
>>
Also I'm trans
>>
>>2653302
>dont have gay flags up
>are trans
So which is it OP?
>>
>>2653304
lol you've done me
>>2653305
please disregard the fpbp
>>
I don't get the point of "nightlife". I don't drink, is there anything to do if you don't drink?
>>
>>2653302
Best nightlife in Europe
>>2653302
>bars that don't have gay flags up
Why?
>>
>>2653309
To bring back poojeetas to your house to creampie and make the janny seethe.
>>
>>2653309
The point is to try to find dirty slags if we're honest. Maybe to blow off some steam after work when you're past that.
To be clear Germanbros, I'm thinking more along the lines of the kind of transient foreign slag who is currently living and partying in your country and I will be respectful to the respectable German girls I meet.
As for not drinking on a night out, you get pakis who go on nights out and don't drink just to try to meet girls, but everyone hates them.
>>
>>2653310
>Why?
I'd rather just avoid that whole scene.
>>
>>2653308
>disregarding the best post
'fraid I can't let you do that
>>
>>2653314
That's basically avoiding Berlin nightlife then
>>
>>2653317
I find that unlikely but fine.
>>
>>2653312
Ok, so if somebody started killing people in the afterhours you could say they wouldn't be able to harm anybody who didn't deserve it?
>>
>>2653327
Er, not really where I was going at all to be honest.
Just looking for lively bar strip recommendations mate. Places that'll be lively and open late, but where the average age is a bit older than university student.
>>
File: laineykids.jpg (753 KB, 1170x1658)
753 KB
753 KB JPG
OP back again with shameless self bump
Where are some good Berlin dive bars?
>>
>>2655389
Some great places:
>Monster Ronsons
>Zum Schmutzigen Hobby
>Betty F
>Ficken 3000
>BULL Berlin
>Prinzknecht
>>
>>2655391
kek
I suspected your angle before I got to BULL Berlin
Thanks for telling me the areas to avoid anon.
>>
>>2653302
live in berlin since august.. I'm not woke or political at all, but lemme tell you, you'll have to deal with gay stuff dude, because that's part of what makes berlin berlin. you'll enter a club like kit kat and you'll see oiled up gays fucking, drugged up women stripping in cages, people strapped on a wooden cross getting whipped (not shitting you), people with tattooed eyeballs smoking opium, etc you get the idea dude it's just sodom and gomorrah in there. which makes it so amazing. don't expect something that will make you feel like you wanna be a part of it, go there with the same attitude you visit a zoo and you'll have a great time there. if you're srsly getting mad over gay flags just stay away. also best nightlife is friedrichshain/kreuzberg area with all the big clubs (berghain, kit kat, tresor, sisyphos) and bar strips like warschauer straße. have fun my guy
>>
>>2656357
Thanks mate.
>getting mad over gay flag
Not mad, just would prefer to avoid those places and quite a few of the people they tend to attract (not just the gays).
>warschauer straße
Looks interesting. Have made travel plans based on /trv/ anons before and been glad to have done it. Worst case scenario, there's always the Irish pubs.
Flights are booked, will be looking at hotels soon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.