[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mee.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
So, here’s the tea: my boyfriend and I are total history nerds, and we’ve been dreaming of exploring the rich tapestry of Arab history.
But here’s the pickle: we’re a super cute gay couple (if I do say so myself), and we’re a tad worried about how we’ll be received in the Middle East. We’re all about respect and cultural sensitivity, but we also wanna be true to ourselves and not hide our love.
I’ve heard mixed things, you know? Some places are like an oasis of inclusivity, while others seem a bit… let’s say, challenging for LGBTQ+ travelers. Safety is our number one priority, but so is experiencing authentic Arab culture and history.
So, dear fellow travelers, any advice on where we can embrace our inner historians without compromising who we are? Any tips on navigating this complex region with love and pride on full display?
Kisses and thanks in advance!
>>
>another disingenuous "gay goes to middle east thread" bait thread
its a bit obvious if you make the same thread over and over on a slow board my guy
>>
Shitposting is one thing, but shitposting with ChatGPT is just vile.
>>
>>2653805

You should be fine in Turkey. But dont be a faggot or act like a faggot or you will be treated like a faggot.
>>
>>2653805
>here’s the tea
zoomer slang is the fucking worst
>>
I don't get it, unless you're publicly kissing and holding hands or something nobody should bother you. I don't think this is the best place to ask.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.