[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4493.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
What are some good destinations for someone (particularly an American) who is traveling solo for the first time?
>>
>>2653819
UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and maybe Cambodia if you just want to lay youth.
>>
>>2653819
Anywhere you can afford going and have an interest in visiting. I took my first overseas trip when I was 19 and went to Turkey, Iraq, Greece, Georgia, Armenia, the UAE, India, and a handful of other places. Didn't know much about any of these countries, but had an absolutely fantastic time.
>>
>>2653819
The Netherlands. Everyone speaks English and are used to retarded tourists.
>>
>>2653819
Check out America first if you are supernew. When I was a junior in high school in summer of 1998 I got to drive out to California and had sex with many many men and women 20-30 or more years older than me. We went up and down to many parks like Yosemite, death valley, some weird hot springs park I forgot etc. I just left my 1991 Daihatsu Charade in San Fran and we all went in a convoy of Fleetwood campers, vans and truck campers. Saw, talked, fucked, did light work and cooked some that I could have never done solo. Lesson of the story is people who are way older than you are usually pretty chill and wise about things, so help them and they will help you. Kinda wish there were more people in their teens like myself or 20s even but whatever.
>>
>>2653828
>sex with men
based
>>
>>2653835
but no children. ;.;

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.