[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's your favorite outfit for long backpacking trips?
Important points for me are:
Comfort,
protection from the sun, cold wind and mosquitoes.
And something that doesn't make you look like an easy target for bandits overseas.

So I decided to make an oriental caftan. Caftans are practical, and most people will think you're just a Muslim, as you can find them everywhere.
>>
I know it’s gay but Lululemon makes clothes with the best combination of durability, comfort, and sweat wicking so you can be comfortable on the plane, comfortable walking around in the heat, in the cold, whatever.
>>
>>2654882
But I'd rather wear a caftan in Manila or Delhi, along with a turban, Corona face mask and sunglasses. I can't stand being begged all the time. Dressing up as an Arab is top tier. It decreases scamming attempts by up to 70%

trust me dude
>>
>>2654841
You'll look like a complete idiot and forget bandits, you'll provoke 100% free, well-deserved ass beatings from upstanding locals in the interest of preserving civilized society from hippy backpacker scum.
>>
>>2654921
Caftans are regular garments all over the world
>>
>>2654923
The only people I've ever seen dressed like the clown in OP pic were Incan porters in Aguirre the Wrath of God.
>>
>>2654924
are you seriously? its pretty fucking common to wear them in every partly muslim countrie
>>
>>2654924
I really enjoy the feeling of not wearing pants when it is hot too
>>
>>2654926
That mf looks like a Californian who'd name his kid 'Tree'.
>>
>>2654929
That's because he works as a model and models are fucking gay. It's just normal Arabic fashion
>>
File: 61lFJAV5SKS._AC_UX679_.jpg (87 KB, 679x1860)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Don't feel like washing your sweaty pants and socks on the go? The nomads of the caravans knew the solution thousands of years ago

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.