[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0f7.jpg (27 KB, 400x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
How can I quit my officecuck job and just travel my country (US) without ending up broke and a beggar? I'd rather travel across Europe and Asia but I'm guessing that would be too much money desu.
>>
>>2655017
save money, buy stonks, get passive income for fixcosts
>>
>>2655022
How do you actually into passive income? I have money in the major indexes but that probably not gonna make a lot until I'm like 60 and I'm not inclined to spend on riskier ventures.
>>
>>2655029
Divident stocks like Realty Income pay 5% div over the year every month.
As a german I believe in Volkswagen which pays about 8% yield.
There are some dividend funds too that pay a good yield.
You need to save a good chunk of money first tho
>>
I’ve run with the young homeless crowds in both the States and in Europe, and trust me, given the choice between the two you’ll thank yourself for the extra effort it takes to get to Europe. Crusty kids in the states are a mix of addicts and depressives whose incurable nihlism will infect you like a disease. Young travelers in Europe, on the other hand, our overall a joy to travel and interact with.
Hitchhiking and stealth camping are easier in Europe than they are in the US, that’s another reason.
Don’t stop investing in the future though, you don’t want to be the 40 year old who returns home after decades of travel and finds out the hard way your coworkers at McDonald’s don’t care about your travel stories.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.