[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I plan to go back to Thailand next month for my fourth time but I’d like to buy a one way ticket into either Cambodia or the Philippines first for a week before Thailand. Which country would you choose? I like the girls of the Philippines and I’d like to chill somewhere with a beach but the grittiness and sleaziness of Cambodia definitely attracts me as well.
>>
>>2657731
>Thailand
>fourth time
>like the girls of the Philippines
It sounds like you are really looking for some Christian fellowship and perhaps gathering with some sisters in the Lord for some bible study. Personally I would choose Cambodia, if you want beaches yo can always go down to Sihanoukville but I would stay around Phnom Penn where there are a lot of church ladies looking for a position as a missionary.
>>
>>2657731
>either Cambodia or the Philippines
I wouldn't make this assumption about you if you posted about wanting to visit just one of these countries, but the fact that you're bringing up both of them at once sets of major child sex tourist alarms. I don't know anything about that and I wouldn't help you if I did you degenerate faggot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.