[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: The East TN Map.jpg (295 KB, 1041x546)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
Anon from the West Grand Division of Tennessee, and currently at a small lodge in Pigeon Forge (with family).
I have the problem of trying to find something to do that isn't just a drain on the wallet for the next 4 days. We were planning on going hiking but it seems like it is gonna be rained out pretty hard. I've been here before plenty and would like to see/know some stuff that is uncommon but still fun.
(I personally was wanting to go to an art or model railroad museum but it seems like they are either too far away or more-so a glorified store front)

(Use this as East TN general if yall want)
>>
could you head to Knoxville and do some bar hopping, or is it too far?
>>
>>2660289
Knoxville is a bit too far and my younger brother would be left out, I could get to Townsend or Sevierville though (I have no idea what is in Pittman Center though)
We're thinking maybe an escape room, but usually escape room groups are like 5 or 6 people from what I've seen and it's only three of us.
>>
>>2660286
Mt. Leconte is a great hike. Honestly those areas are such tourist traps. The aquarium is ok I guess.
>>
>>2660300
Thank you anon, my family was able to go the Ford show today which was pretty nice. Still got suckered into spending money but I found some tools for cheap (that I could use for diorama-ing)
>>
>>2660286
Update: It went very well and we stopped by McKay's in Nashville on the way back to home

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.