[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701259395538812.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1024)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
How do i find people to travel with? It's lonely to travel alone.
>>
>>2674770
>"totally not a coomer thread guys!" wink wink
>>
>>2674770
topdeck/contiki/intrepid
>>
>>2674770
I have the same issue
If I go alone I know I’m not gonna leave my hotel room
>>
>>2674770
Hostel, expat bar. Though the quality of the people there will depend on the country.

Pro tip: you don't even have to stay at the hostel if you don't want to, most of them have bars open to the public that you can go to to meet people anyway.
>>
>>2674770
Traveling Solo is the best. You can get amazing alone time in nature and hang out with people in cities.

Pro tip to hang out with people in the city for introverts;
- Go to a pub which is known to be a specific football club supporters club -> go there on match day -> support the club -> Starter conversation is already made for you.

Or go to pub crawls organisations, these are made specifically with solo tourists in mind. Basically a guided tour where you can easily get talking to people while exploring nightlife.

Hostels are also full of solo travelers where you can talk to.
>>
>>2674963
Fuck off normie. Solo travel is the best.
>>
>>2675276
>YOU CANT TALK TO STRANGERS?? FUCKING NORMIE
Kys faggot
>>
>>2674947
Just looking at those gave me an anxiety attack. There are pics of like 50 people together. How do normies enjoy being around so many people? I hate being around more than 4 people I know at once, let alone 50 fucking strangers.

I wish I could just find a qt gf to travel with. I'd even pay for all of it as long as we could keep the budget under $2500/month.
>>
File: confusion.gif (1.43 MB, 332x332)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
How does one find Pub Crawls?
>>
>>2675962
kys
>>
>>2675962
based?
>>
>>2674787
You don't travel with whores anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.