[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0784.jpg (157 KB, 719x703)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
I just made it to Toronto from Ottawa!
I am new to the city. It’s my first time coming to a city of such scale. It’s quite overwhelming.

Ok, here’s my situation. I am student wasting away summer. I live in my car full time and do Uber eats to cover expenses on the side. Uber in Ottawa was quite dead so I said fuck it let’s come to explore to Toronto since I am not attached to an apparement.
I will spend 3 weeks here before going back to Ottawa to attend some appointment.
How, do I make most of my time here? What you do first when you make it to new city?
I feel knowing somebody will help much. How do I make a friend here?
>>
>>2674954
You’re Indian.
>>
>>2674958
No, I am not.
>>
>>2674962
What are you then?
>>
>I live in my car full time and do Uber eats to cover expenses on the side
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>2674954
Close your eyes 70% and see the miracle
Amen
>>
File: Zzzzzz.png (1.4 MB, 1170x1512)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Sleep time.
>>2674978
why you care?
>>2674987
we are actually FULL minus one and that one will be me and after we will be FULL for real.
>>
>>2674997
>after we will be FULL for real
lol ok bud
if your uber gig doesn't work out buy a blowtorch and go fuck up Doug Ford and Chrystia Freeland (in Minecraft) and I'll consider you an honourary white.
>>
>>2675002
I will consider it ( in Minecraft of course).
Also, I am rather here to explore the city than make money. Uber is just meant to give me some side cash to fund this.
>>
>>2674954
Visit Niagara Falls.

Fuck a poojeeta w/ no condom (female indian)

Chill by the beach

Eat cheap poojeet food. Get good poisoning.

Visit the various university campuses for fun.

Have a safe one anon :)
>>
A bunch of skateboarders gather where I usually sleep and spend all night skating. Should I befriend them? They look mean though.

Also, money wise my plan worked perfectly. I made 225 yesterday and 210 today.
>>
>>2674954
Uber Eats is practical slave labor, don’t even bother since you’re paying more on maintenance and gas than you’re getting out. If you need a gig job, do Amazon Flex. Not in every area but it’s a clean $45/hr if you get one of the tipped blocks
>>
I got approached by some 40 year old woman late at night. At first, she started showing me something on her phone and then stroking my bulge. She later asked for my number so I gave it to her.
Not exactly what I am looking for and I am not sure if I will ever respond back if she contacts me but at that moment i felt like keeping the door open.

Other than, I actually matched with a chick on bumble and we may meet up this week.
>>2675792
Honestly, it’s fine for me. I averaged 30 dollars per active hour today. I put stringent limits on what I take or not and as I said before it’s side money so works great for me.
>amazon flex
I will check it. Thank you anon.
>>
>>2675785
>A bunch of skateboarders gather where I usually sleep and spend all night skating.

Skateboarders are generally nice. Say hi, offer them beer and you'll make friends.
>>
>>2674962
good morning
>>
File: 1695079271408180.jpg (92 KB, 749x783)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>2674954
Does Osaka listen to Swirlies or The Brian Jonestown Massacre?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls3imCyjuyE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fcYcZusLiw

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.