[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: taxi.jpg (51 KB, 1024x712)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
What is it about this profession that universally turns people into utter scum at every longitude and lattitude of this planet?
>>
>>2675264
Obviously dealing with dickheads all day and night but with that being said it takes a certain kind of person to become a taxi driver in the first place
>>
>>2675264
Taxi driver here, it’s mostly the niggers who use the service. They never tip, they’re always on their phone and they take me to the places that make me happy I’ve got a gun.
>>
There are places where they aren't scum, like Japan and Singapore.
>>
>>2675264
here in germany taxi drivers are absolute bros but a 15 minute ride will cost you like 50€
>>
>>2675298
>don't tip
Ironic you're calling people niggers when you're literally begging people for extra cash, and start crying when you can't mug them off.
Don't like the rates, raise them or find another job.
>>
>>2675487
europoor faggot detected, don't you have some lady boys to try to impress while the north africans are raping your cousins?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.