[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: San-Jose-pic.jpg (51 KB, 460x302)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Staying in the Bay Area for a few days, in a few days, and to be honest, I've heard bad things. I have though actually heard good things about San Jose being much cleaner and a low-key nice place to visit. Pictures seem kind of comfy. Also this is a place no one seems to talk about. Thinking of going just for one day and leaving as my hotel in San Francisco.
Also if it is worth visiting, what would you do? Thanks, and salutations.
>>
>>2675420
San jose is profoundly boring in both a positive and negative way. Not nearly as crime riddled and on edge as Oakland or SF, but there's barely a nightlife or other "fun things". The limited nightlife it does have is full of tortas flopping around San Pedro Square and other trashy clubs. Outside downtown there's a mall next to another mall (Santana Row and Valley Fair). Not much else in the SJ city limits. You're better off going to Santa Cruz, Half Moon Bay, or the nicer parts of SF.
>t. south bay local
>>
>>2675450
Thanks bro. Only there for three days, might be worth a day trip if there for a week, but you confirmed a lot of things for me. Santa Cruz indeed does look good.
>>
>>2675420
Isn't it kind of depressing that the center of the digital age is just a bunch of boring suburbs?
>>
>>2675420
Do you know the way to San Jose?
I've been away so long (i may go wrong and lose my way).
>>
>>2675420
There are a lot of gold jewelers in that area. If I wasn't planning on flying to SEA I would buy some gold jewelry. Premiums are insane there though.
>>
Winchester mystery house is cool. Near Valley fair/santana row.
>>
File: Santa Clara Valley.jpg (242 KB, 1005x737)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>2675644
Its a feature, not a bug
>>
>>2675644
The weather is the best on earth and suburbs are comfy
>>
>>2677401
Suburbs are shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.