[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hello guys, i talked to my friend for 3-4 years till he got jailed, does anyone know how to contact him ? i already tried thru ''findaprisone'' but they never answered despite receiving my info.
Is it possible for someone with spare time and around the zone,visit him,or get his contact or any way to talk to him ? i don't even know that else to do,i don't have enough money yet,otherwise i would fly to his place (Glossop,Derbyshire)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11684031/How-British-neo-Nazi-produced-stream-terrorist-bile-left-devices.html

Here's an article about him, it would mean a lot any kind of help, this is my discord : laabominacion.23
>>
>>2675730
Learn telepathy
>>
>looks Italian
>has a lazy eye
>has a nigger's last name
God had fun with him.
>>
>>2675730
/pol/cunts really trying any trick in the books to insert politics into this board eh?
>>
>>2676147
It's a /pol/ website, you're merely posting in it. Travel is an inherently racist activity.
>>
>>2676156
This. Nobody allows poor Blake and brown people to travel to their countries. The only people who have the luxury and the visas are racist wh*toids and Asians.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.