[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Malta. Yes or no? Is it worth the price of the plane ticket ?
Go!
>>
File: IMG_3761.jpg (3.51 MB, 4032x3024)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB JPG
>>2675868
>Yes or no?

I spent a week there a couple of months ago; I enjoyed it a lot. Lots of history and prehistory that made the trip worth it for me, and I found Valletta very attractive and atmospheric.

I didn’t do any of the beach or nightlife stuff that many people go for, though; that seems to get mixed reviews.

>Is it worth the price of the plane ticket ?

I don’t know where you’re coming from, but my ticket was less than €100. From my perspective, nearly anywhere I haven’t been before is worth that kind of money—I’ve spent more on disappointing lunches.
>>
Considering tickets to Malta are usually cheap, yes it is worth it.
Good food, nice hidden beaches, people are friendly and helpful, you can visit any point of interest in the whole country easily via public transport or car (though traffic kinda blows), has unique architecture and decent nightlife. Prices don't bite too.
Good place to spend half the day exploring, and another half just chilling. I spent most of my time just exploring and hanging out in bars, so didn't visit Valetta much, but the rest of the country was worth it.
>>
>>2675868
Yes, but only outside of summer.
>>
Gozo is nicer
>>
>>2675868
go?
don't think you can command me
>>
fuck you op
Im going to have sex with your mother that she will enjoy and consent too because I am a great lover with many admirable qualities that women enjoy
>>
I've only heard good things. Definitely worth a short trip at least. If you are coming from far way the ticket may be a bit expensive for a short term trip so so maybe pair a trip there with some other places in the area to extend your time?
>>
>>2675868
A short flight from Europe, yes it’s worth it. A flight from North America, Australia, Asia, etc., no way.
>>
>>2675868

Leaf living in Malta. Malta is worth it if you:

1. Like history, monuments, historical landmarks. There are many things to see and every town has its unique history.

2. Enjoy the laid back Mediterranean vibe (Can be a good and bad thing depending where you are from lol)

3. Enjoy boating and marine life

It's not worth it if you:

1. Want that good night life, they call it the cheap version of Ibiza and as a result you have all the bottom of the barrel trash of europe swarming the place in europe. The island is mostly fine but around St Julians itll be the trashiest fucking mess you'll see. Streets smell like puke and piss in the morning from all the drunken idiots that spent the night partying there.

2. If you want to relax on a beach, unfortunately the island doesn't have a lot of sandy beaches and they are often crowded. It's better to rent a boat and go swim in comino or random coves where you can set up the anker and chill there all day in a quiet spot with turquoise water.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.