[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (16 KB, 1280x854)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
I am trying to find a train transfer that gets me from Borjomi to Tbilisi in the same day.

For some reason the train table only gives the start and end stations, but not where the train stops inbetween and I have no idea how to figure that out reliably.

this is the time table i'm using
https://www.railway.ge/en/regional-trains/
>>
>>2676321
They should list the in-between stops. If yours isn't listed then it probably doesn't stop there. Are you sure there is a train from Borjomi to Tbilisi?
>>
>>2676373
I posted the wrong link. Take a look at this link: https://www.railway.ge/en/traffic-general-schedule/

It doesn't have inbetween stops on any routes, which I doubt can be true. For instance, the train from tbilisi to batumi spans half the country and takes 5 hours. I doubt it doesn't stop inbetween.

>Are you sure there is a train from Borjomi to Tbilisi?
AFAIK there are no direct trains, but I think it should be possible with one transfer, but because the timetable doesn't list inbetween stops, I don't know where to transfer
>>
>>2676388
generally tables like that arent transfers. Its not direct in the sense that it goes straight there. The train itself just does all the routes so you dont need to transfer. Like the italio train brescia to napoli. Itgoes to milan first, which is normally a transfer but that same train then goes south. If you try to buy a ticket it will show if its direct or not.
>>
>>2676422
do you even understand my question lmao
>>
bump
>>
>>2676388
I took the train between Batumi and Tbilisi last year. There were some stops in between but only like 2-3. I don't know where they would have been listed.
>>
https://www.rome2rio.com/map/Borjomi/Tbilisi

They list trains that don't show up on the GR website, so not sure how reliable that is. In any case, as that site suggests, maybe you should just forget train and take a minivan instead. It will be easier and probably faster.
>>
>>2676388
If you are still there I went from Tbilisi to Borjomi by train 2 years ago, there is a direct train, but its times are awful. If you do not get a direct train, take a train to Khashuri and take a marshrutka/taxi to borjomi from there

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.