[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is Brasil worth visiting for the car culture and music?I wanna save my wagie bucks for a trip next year or so. I've never left the mid Atlantic and south of the US so I'm a travel noob.
>>
>>2676424
Forgot to add I'll have 15k or so at my disposal and I have a basic understanding of Spanish currently. I'm gonna work on being at least intelligible in Portuguese though.
>>
Car culture isn't super prevalent, but any main city will have car meetups once a month or so. Most popular are old VW beetles and vans (both were produced here and are super common) then rat rod adjacent stuff.
Taxes double the prices of cars so it kills a lot of the buy a second fun car motivation.
On the other hand you'll see a ton of awesome 80s-90s cars like your pic, things that people in the States would die for and here they get used as a go around car by a mechanic.

Music is awesome, lots of shows, lots of great bands in and genre that every Brazilian knows but noone outside the country has heard of.

Practice your Portuguese, it can even be hard to find English speaking staff at the biggest airport in Sao Paulo, and it'll make a trip way better
Depending on how fancy you go on hotel/airbnb, 15k is enough to live on for 6-12 months as a tourist
>>
>>2676424
The only thing Brazil is worth visiting for is the nature.
>>
>>2678297
Why does everyone say Brazilian women make great girlfriends and terrible wives? Is it true they cheat so much?
What are southern Brazilians (the white ones) like?
BTW vw Brazilia is my dream car
>>
>>2676424
Enduro scenary in countryside is obscenely underated.
>>
>>2678306
>Is it true they cheat so much?
Not even memeing, if you don't do the natural obligation at LEAST 1 time a day for 1 hour, they take that as the same weight as letting your children starve. I've dated women from other places, Brazilians have the most nymphos per Capita.
>>
>>2678392
Kek. That's kinda insane. I like to skip a day to get my nuts full. If this is true I think I'll skip Brazil on my wife hunt
>>
>>2678297
I speak spanish pretty well and studied portugeuse for about 1 month before i went to Rio and I didn't understand fucking thing people were saying. Fucking almost got robbed every time i went out. couldn't go to the beach because you cant leave anything out or the brazilians will steal it. women were ugly af on average. even the hottest girls have a trashcan full of shitty toilet paper in their bathroom which kills all eroticism.

fuck brazil

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.